badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Big dog poker or Fox poker

Anyone else play on these sites? Ive been playing on Big Dog cash games now for a few months. Action from .02/.05 all the way up to 10/20 (depending on time of day) 20% rake back every two weeks. Many deposit options and withdrawal options. Withdrawals are paid out within a very short time. If anyone wishes to sign up I can be your 'agent'. Review them on Facebook under Bigdogpoker group also.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Anyone else play on these sites? Ive been playing on Big Dog cash games now for a few months. Action from .02/.05 all the way up to 10/20 (depending on time of day) 20% rake back every two weeks. Many deposit options and withdrawal options. Withdrawals are paid out within a very short time. If anyone wishes to sign up I can be your 'agent'. Review them on Facebook under Bigdogpoker group also.
    I've actually been playing a lot on these sites. Fox traffic has died down a ton after the initial increase from the start of the pandemic.

Game quality is significantly better than offshore sites because these are mostly live players who don't have a clue how to play. Not often you can be in 5/10 games with players this bad.

I trust the owners of FoxPoker way more than BigDog but BigDog games are way better and more action. The whole agent model I don't care for much because if the site closes down you need to trust that the agent will still pay you.

Hard to have that kind of faith that my 15k balance will get paid if they shut down. That's why it's best to keep a smaller balance on agent sites.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

badgerguy

For sure, I agree. I prefer cash games that’s why I play more on Big Dog. Can I ask what your screen name is? It’s been a great few months of poker! That’s for sure.

cincinnatikid513
    get busy living
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

read some reviews about bigdog that players werent paid
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    read some reviews about bigdog that players werent paid
    They can confiscate funds if they claim you're cheating without any evidence. Apparently the ownership was involved in a previous club that went under? Kingsclubpkr maybe?

I trust my money being on BetOnline, AmericasCardroom(Wpn) or Bovada/Ignition way more than BigDog but game quality has me taking the risk and trying to keep smaller balance.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

badgerguy

I just requested a payout like I like to do on Sunday nights ($600). I had my payout in my paypal in 6 minutes. I have never had an issues with payouts.