cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

my alliterative greatest poker player promo protest

I hate to do this to the fine poker community but this is just a warning to anybody that sees me in a daily poker tournament more than anything else. I have decided to go all in for the duration of this promotion every hand. You may ask why is this even necessary? Its not but neither is a promotion that nobody likes. I get it, SBR is experiencing the loss of revenue due to the loss of sports. Im not expecting for them to foot the bill if they aren't making any money themselves by just freely handing out points. 15,000 points is what they are giving out over 44 weekdays which is 341 pts a day and just for the sake of rounding up say 350 a day. I think it would have been better to not even have a promo and just do 100 50 and 25 for top 3, twice a day with half as many chips than they have now.

Like I said, this is more of a warning for anybody that is seriously competing in this just to avoid me or maybe it will encourage you to find me and take my chips, but since I'm not taking part in any of the bullshit protests in the country now, I want to take one where it matters the least...the sbr poker tables
    Points Awarded:

ArunSh gave cjwatsonfan32 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1413

agree it to long and dont generete point so poster can rollever and keep the poker table alive,,,it no point to rollever so the table are death,

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

and then this quarantine one just keeps kicking me..

SBR Poker is about the value of Enron at this point.