SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Zamani Wins WSOPC Rio Las Vegas High Roller

Martin Zamani emerged the victor after topping a 179 entry field to secure his first Circuit ring. Zamani took down the Star-studded field in the late hours of the night, pulling in the $89,143 first-place prize, along with a shiny new WSOP Circuit ring. "I'm rich!" Zamani laughed when asked how it felt to ship his first WSOP Circuit ring, adding another feat to an already hearty resume that already boasted over $2.1 million in live career earnings.
    The Boca Raton, FL native saw his chip stack swell up to the top but instantly fell near the bottom shortly after so he took it in his own hands to find a strategy that would work for him.
    "I had four racks and then I had no racks...So I decided if I won a hand that I would celebrate with a drink and then I continued celebrating." Zamani replied with a smile.
    When the final table started to bust it seemed like every player stayed to watch it finished, along with some other notable friends to watch Zamani secure his first ring. "It wasn't me that did anything, it was the friends and atmosphere around me that did it," the latest ring winner on the circuit said.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

The juice on WSOPC events make it extremely -EV.

$80 rake on $400 entry I believe.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Zamani's older brother is an absolute beast. He's crushed both online and live for a long time.