ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Continue the chain! 100 point bounty on BeerDog99 for Monday's tournament

Since Optional was kind enough to get the ball rolling by placing a bounty on me for Friday, I wanted to continue the cycle by placing a 100 point bounty on BeerDog99 for the dailies tomorrow.

My hope was to make this sort of continuous, i.e. every person who gets a bounty placed on them then places their own 100 point bounty on someone completely new for the following day - just sort of a fun rotating thing! If it doesn't happen ohh well, can only try by continuing what Optional started!

I think BeerDog usually plays one of the later tourneys in which case I should probably be able to see who knocks him out, but just in case, whoever does, please post the HH here, and I will pay once it's confirmed that it is genuine.

Note: any stiffs/scammers are not eligible to win this bounty. Should such a person knock BeerDog out or should BeerDog win whichever tourney he is in, the 100 points will instead go directly to him (help him continue the chain if he so desires if nothing else!).

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Can we get your official stiff / scammer list

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Can we get your official stiff / scammer list
    As you said in the other thread phillyguy, you don't care/don't play anymore, so I'm curious why you want to see the list. Why do you "care"?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I'm also interested in seeing your stiff/scammer list.

It's only fair to post the list, when you added this notation. There may be people who are undeserving to be on the list. Who wouldn't want to be inconvenienced by signing up for Beerdog's tourney while ineligible, when a different time slot is more convenient to play.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'm also interested in seeing your stiff/scammer list.

It's only fair to post the list, when you added this notation. There may be people who are undeserving to be on the list. Who wouldn't want to be inconvenienced by signing up for Beerdog's tourney while ineligible, when a different time slot is more convenient to play.

You want things to be "fair" then offer your own bounty and make your own rules. I'm offering this, my own 100 points, just for the benefit of other posters - absolutely nothing in it for me other than some laughs.

I love the way that you and philly rather than being grateful that someone is offering something for FREE are whining about it, the same way you whined when Optional stated that I had to confirm who knocked me out for them to get the bounty. If you don't like the terms for whatever reason, then DON'T PARTICIPATE, you lose nothing then. Is that really such a hard concept??
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave ArunSh 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    You want things to be "fair" then offer your own bounty and make your own rules. I'm offering this, my own 100 points, just for the benefit of other posters - absolutely nothing in it for me other than some laughs.

I love the way that you and philly rather than being grateful that someone is offering something for FREE are whining about it, the same way you whined when Optional stated that I had to confirm who knocked me out for them to get the bounty. If you don't like the terms for whatever reason, then DON'T PARTICIPATE, you lose nothing then. Is that really such a hard concept??
    Dude chill the fuk out. Who’s whining? Don’t include me in your bullshit

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Here you go. This is what I give a shit about the equivalent of $1.75. Add it to your do good list for the poker boys.

bobbywaves

If you don't like the terms for whatever reason, then DON'T PARTICIPATE, you lose nothing then. Is that really such a hard concept??
    Simple concept, that's why I didn't participate dumbass.

Fact remains you made this notation, yet you fail to mention the names who are ineligible. If someone is ineligible, they deserve to know up front before registering for Beerdog's tourney.

By not releasing the list, you can claim whoever knocked out Beerdog is ineligible after the fact. Whether they are a proven stiff/scammer or not.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude chill the fuk out. Who’s whining? Don’t include me in your bullshit

Not sure what you would call it then. Most people would be grateful about something potentially free they can win, instead you want to put some condition on what I need to do on a FREE offer I am giving folks here? If you don't have anything nice to say about it, then how about not saying anything at all? Don't include you? Who forced you to make that original reply, I'm curious? Don't include yourself by responding then ask why I choose to respond to you, how about that?

Thanks for the 100 points though, I will indeed use them as an additional bounty in a future day on someone else, keep it fun again! So just try to lighten up a bit - what kind of reaction do you expect when I'm offering something for free, and you just choose to reply with something in a clearly negative connotation?

Simple concept, that's why I didn't participate dumbass.
    Fact remains you made this notation, yet you fail to mention the names who are ineligible. If someone is ineligible, they deserve to know up front before registering for Beerdog's tourney.
    By not releasing the list, you can claim whoever knocked out Beerdog is ineligible after the fact. Whether they are a proven stiff/scammer or not.
    As I said, you are free to not attempt to participate if you don't like the terms for the bounty that I AM OFFERING. That's no inconvenience to me or to you. And I clearly stated that the points will go to Beerdog himself if such a person knocks him out so I'm clearly not trying to avoid paying out the prize by declaring someone ineligible after the fact now am I?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

So me asking who’s on the Arun Denied List is whining in your eyes

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

So me asking who’s on the Arun Denied List is whining in your eyes
    Not really, just was easy to lump you in with Waves as someone who was coming off as ungrateful rather than being glad that someone was donating something to the other posters. Again, why did you choose to make that comment? Not like you even play yourself so that it would be relevant to you. Once more, how about if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything? Seems pretty easy to me.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Not really, just was easy to lump you in with Waves as someone who was coming off as ungrateful rather than being glad that someone was donating something to the other posters. Again, why did you choose to make that comment? Not like you even play yourself so that it would be relevant to you. Once more, how about if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything? Seems pretty easy to me.
    Again. How does me asking about the excluded list somehow make you chime in with “if you don’t have something nice to say then don’t respond”? I asked a question?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Again. How does me asking about the excluded list somehow make you chime in with “if you don’t have something nice to say then don’t respond”? I asked a question?
    So you want me to list every person on the site who I consider to be a stiff/scammer? Why I wonder - so you can instigate trouble just like your buddy Waves loves to? Why else would you want me to publicly name such people? Again, if I were to hypothetically do that, what benefit would you gain from that, I'm quite curious. Do you honestly believe asking that question can do any good? Am I expected to take it so that it was asked in a "positive" way?

Just a thought: if I make threads in the future, maybe you should just not comment on them? Again, that's pretty simple, will save us both time and energy. This post doesn't even apply to you since you don't play anymore so there is 0 reason for you to say anything about it to begin with. So won't be much effort to just not say anything will it?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

So you want me to list every person on the site who I consider to be a stiff/scammer? Why I wonder - so you can instigate trouble just like your buddy Waves loves to? Why else would you want me to publicly name such people? Again, if I were to hypothetically do that, what benefit would you gain from that, I'm quite curious. Do you honestly believe asking that question can do any good? Am I expected to take it so that it was asked in a "positive" way?

Just a thought: if I make threads in the future, maybe you should just not comment on them? Again, that's pretty simple, will save us both time and energy. This post doesn't even apply to you since you don't play anymore so there is 0 reason for you to say anything about it to begin with. So won't be much effort to just not say anything will it?

Note to self. Stay out of Aruns threads. Christ man. Grow some balls.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

If I were you, I wouldn't be the one talking about growing balls but hey your choice.

In any case, you seem to be claiming you had no ulterior motive behind asking that question, it was just a simple question right? I don't believe that, but obviously only you know the motivations behind why you asked it. If I misread them, then I apologize.

And if that is the case, you just wanted a simple answer to a simple question, you can have it: it's none of your or anyone else's business. My contest, my rules, therefore my discretion - it's entirely between me and whoever happens to win the contest. And if that displeases you, Waves, or anyone else, they are entirely free to not participate or make their own contest.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Fair enough.

So using your own rules can I decide who is ineligible for the hundy I donated? I have no problem calling out the names before they play as opposed as some chicken shit rule you’ve imposed.

Keep me posted.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Fair enough.

So using your own rules can I decide who is ineligible for the hundy I donated? I have no problem calling out the names before they play as opposed as some chicken shit rule you’ve imposed.

Keep me posted.

Yes sure, you can decide who is ineligible. Not sure when I will offer your 100 as a bounty (should be sometime this week but will depend on if anyone else does it on the other days). I personally wouldn't call out people, I think that's just inappropriate whether they deserve it or not which is why I won't do it, but obviously if you want to, that's your choice. You can call it chicken shit if you want, but I'll call it not being rude.

If you want to PM me who is ineligible I think that would be more reasonable, you will get what you want then without having to instigate things for no real reason by publicly calling people out (a bad habit that you might have picked up from Waves).

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Yes sure, you can decide who is ineligible. Not sure when I will offer your 100 as a bounty (should be sometime this week but will depend on if anyone else does it on the other days). I personally wouldn't call out people, I think that's just inappropriate whether they deserve it or not which is why I won't do it, but obviously if you want to, that's your choice. You can call it chicken shit if you want, but I'll call it not being rude.

If you want to PM me who is ineligible I think that would be more reasonable, you will get what you want then without having to instigate things for no real reason by publicly calling people out (a bad habit that you might have picked up from Waves).
    Like the subtle jab there. Well played.

bobbywaves

So you want me to list every person on the site who I consider to be a stiff/scammer? Why I wonder - so you can instigate trouble just like your buddy Waves loves to? Why else would you want me to publicly name such people? Again, if I were to hypothetically do that, what benefit would you gain from that, I'm quite curious.
    Since you're curious, I'll take the liberty of answering.

The benefits of posting the stiff/scammer are numerous:

1) The forum can check your list for accuracy. Anyone who shouldn't be on the list or left off the list, can be brought to your attention for correction.

2) Having the correct stiff/scammer list is vital info, as it can potentially save someone many pts by loaning to such an individual.

3) The forum would know who you consider to be a stiff/scammer. So they know if it's worth registering for Beerdog's tourney, when they may prefer a different time slot.

Do you honestly believe asking that question can do any good?
    Absolutely, as addressed above.

Am I expected to take it so that it was asked in a "positive" way?
    Absolutely, why would you take it any other way?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Waves, my response is quite simple: No. I'm not going to do it, again my contest, it's entirely my discretion, and I will do things the way I like.

I'm rather curious why you are wasting your time doing this: do you really think, whatever ridiculous argument you might make, that you are going to convince me to actually publicly post such a list? It isn't going to happen, I promise you so just stop wasting your time. As I've said several times, if that bothers you or anyone else enough to not participate, I assure you I won't be losing any sleep over it.

bobbywaves

Waves, my response is quite simple: No. I'm not going to do it, again my contest, it's entirely my discretion, and I will do things the way I like.

I'm rather curious why you are wasting your time doing this: do you really think, whatever ridiculous argument you might make, that you are going to convince me to actually publicly post such a list? It isn't going to happen, I promise you so just stop wasting your time. As I've said several times, if that bothers you or anyone else enough to not participate, I assure you I won't be losing any sleep over it.
    It's fine you don't post the stiff/scammer list, as Beerdog rarely plays the 8pm ET & I won't participate anyway.

I was merely pointing out your ignorance for stating stiffs/scammers are ineligible, while refusing to post who the ineligible stiffs/scammers are. Only out of your idiotic stubbornness.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I am in the 11pm tourney. Good luck all!

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

LMAO! Guy is just throwing a bone out there following what someone else did to change it up. I'm pretty sure he is quite capable of deciding if the bounty winner is worthy or not. You two Ass Hats just want to come in this thread with your bullshit per usual and blah blah blah. Guess what waves, you won't get the bounty if you win so might as well play another time slot than Beerdog. I am pretty sure you are at the top of it.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave stuler 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I am in the 11pm tourney. Good luck all!
    As am I BeerDog! Going to take you out to win the bounty that I'm offering myself! Wait a second that doesn't really make sense does it ... hmmm. Ahh well, guess if that happens we'll just have to have another bounty on you tomorrow!

BeerDog99

As am I BeerDog! Going to take you out to win the bounty that I'm offering myself! Wait a second that doesn't really make sense does it ... hmmm. Ahh well, guess if that happens we'll just have to have another bounty on you tomorrow!
    I'll send you 200 points if take me out!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I'll send you 200 points if take me out!

Oooh, tempting, now you're leaving me with no choice but to felt you with my own bare hands! So watch out!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by stuler View Post
    Guess what waves, you won't get the bounty if you win so might as well play another time slot than Beerdog. I am pretty sure you are at the top of it.
    Apparently you didn't read post #22, I had no intentions of playing any other tourney than the 8pm ET. I have plenty of pts, not the least bit concerned about a measly 100 pt bounty.

No surprise you're registered for the 11pm, try to win that pathetic bounty broke dikk.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i'm going to knock both of you out

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm going to knock both of you out
    You knock out Arun and I, you get 500pts!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Way to go BeerDog! Sweetening the pot all around, should make for a fun time if someone does have a chance to get us both. Like you move allin, and I move allin over the top of you cause I want the 200 points you offered, then cincykid or anyone else calls both of us trying to get the 500 points! Good times, good times!

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Apparently you didn't read post #22, I had no intentions of playing any other tourney than the 8pm ET. I have plenty of pts, not the least bit concerned about a measly 100 pt bounty.

No surprise you're registered for the 11pm, try to win that pathetic bounty broke dikk.
    No shit sherlick, I've only played in the 11pm since I got here in 2012 (lucky for my "broke Dikk" ass Arun picked my time slot. As for your typical "brokedikk" response,we all fully expected that was coming......Duh Why would anyone be here if they were not broke dikks. I answered the question you were seeking. You Waves.. You are on the list that's all you really wanted to know. If you are not playing in this thing then fine, Not one person on this site gives half a mouse's turd where you play.

BeerDog99

Lex_icon knocked me out. Cheers all!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Congrats to Lex! Points paid - another one coming up soon!
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave ArunSh 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by stuler View Post
    lucky for my "broke Dikk" ass
    Your acceptance is a step in the right direction.

You are on the list that's all you really wanted to know.
    Arunsh lacked the balls to state who was on the stiff/scammer list, that's all Waves really wanted to know.

If you are not playing in this thing then fine
    Made it clear I wasn't playing in it, don't need the 100 pts like you do.

12 Last