JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I Found it, a poker thread about chat posts!

People who have a problem with SBR poker chat posts.!!

Here is the thread:

YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT IF YOU CARE ABOUT SBR POKER CHAT POSTS!

dot com

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

So this is what you do in the middle of the night?

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Didn't you follow Frank around in poker chat the other day constantly complaining about a post he made? I remember because you were pissed that he wouldn't reply. Is there a difference between a post on the forum and a comment in chat?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Didn't you follow Frank around in poker chat the other day constantly complaining about a post he made? I remember because you were pissed that he wouldn't reply. Is there a difference between a post on the forum and a comment in chat?
    no matter, joe is the biggest hypocrite on the site...literally everything he whines and complains about on here, he does himself or even worse...so much for Darwinism and survival of the fittest, no idea how this dolt navigates through life lol...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    no matter, joe is the biggest hypocrite on the site...literally everything he whines and complains about on here, he does himself or even worse...so much for Darwinism and survival of the fittest, no idea how this dolt navigates through life lol...
    so true, when he first started makin' a fool out of himself on sbr, I noted how he'd rail on someone for shoving with ace big, and not a pair, and then he'd roll over his cards twenty minutes later having done the same thing....

playin' ace rag? he'll rip you for it then turn over worse twenty mins later.....

and the whole chat thing, don't even get me started....

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Guys....what's the number one rule about trolls? Don't feed them. With no food, they die off. Dam, I just provided some food.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Guys....what's the number one rule about trolls? Don't feed them. With no food, they die off. Dam, I just provided some food.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

You guys are just infatuated with Joe.

Why do you follow him around the forum?

Oh well. Add another idiot to the list of people who are infatuated with me and what I post in the poker chat box!

I swear I would have NEVER believed that somebody could be so insecure with their poker play,

(FOR PIZZA POINTS NO LESS!) that they would get "butt hurt" at a chat box comment! But that makes 2 of you!

So I will say it again for you bro, either look at what it says right above my avatar, or read this:

ONLY AN IDIOT COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POKER CHAT POSTS!

LOL What is "annoying" is your schoolgirl infatuation with everything that I post!

Dude, people can see that you run up under EVERY post I make and cry like a whiny pussy!

The whole board can see that you see a post by me, and then you run right up under my nut sack!

Took care of it for you Joe.
    Last edited by pablo222; 06-04-19 at 03:56 PM. Reason: For Joe
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You guys are just infatuated with Joe.

Why do you follow him around the forum?

Oh well. Add another idiot to the list of people who are infatuated with me and what I post in the poker chat box!

I swear I would have NEVER believed that somebody could be so insecure with their poker play,

(FOR PIZZA POINTS NO LESS!) that they would get "butt hurt" at a chat box comment! But that makes 2 of you!

So I will say it again for you bro, either look at what it says right above my avatar, or read this:

ONLY AN IDIOT COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POKER CHAT POSTS!

LOL What is "annoying" is your schoolgirl infatuation with everything that I post!

Dude, people can see that you run up under EVERY post I make and cry like a whiny pussy!

The whole board can see that you see a post by me, and then you run right up under my nut sack!

Took care of it for you Joe.
    LOL Thanks a lot man! I won't mention the fact that you whined and bitched like a pussy at me for using the edit feature, and then you use the edit feature yourself a day later! LOL Some of the shit that people do over their infatuation with me and the things I post on a sports forum are absolutely incredible to me!

But anyway, can you REALLY believe how infatuated a few of these idiots are with me over poker chat posts?

LOL Can you REALLY believe how ill and disgruntled these people are about chat posts in the poker chat box? LOL

And this shit is for pizza points for shits sake! LOL I SWEAR I would have NEVER believed a few people could

turn into infatuated crying whiny pussies over poker chat posts for fukin pizza points!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-04-19 at 05:23 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    so true, when he first started makin' a fool out of himself on sbr, I noted how he'd rail on someone for shoving with ace big, and not a pair, and then he'd roll over his cards twenty minutes later having done the same thing....

playin' ace rag? he'll rip you for it then turn over worse twenty mins later.....

and the whole chat thing, don't even get me started....
    LOL I swear Jake Pee-Pee is so infatuated with me and the things that I post that he LIVES up under my nut sack!

And I know it is only about two or three people who could POSSIBLY give a shit what somebody posted in

the chat box on SBR poker for pizza points, but still, for them to get on here and whine and cry and bitch

about what they THINK is me whining and crying and bitching! EVEN AFTER I HAVE SAID FIVE HUNDRED FUKIN TIMES

THAT THIS SBR POKER FOR PIZZA POINTS BULLSHIT IS A BIG JOKE TO ME.

LOL They are so fukin stupid that they can't even read that I said this SBR shit is all a fukin joke to me!

And besides being too stupid to read, they are absolutely DEFINING the word "hypocrite" for all the forum to see! LOL

You "wrongly assume" somebody is whining and bitching, and then you get on here and whine and bitch about it!

How the fuk could you make yourself look like such a dumb-ass idiot-hypocrite fool like that for all to see?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-04-19 at 05:30 PM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    So this is what you do in the middle of the night?
    This got me laughing.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    This got me laughing.

LOL Yes, that was FIFTY times better than the few infatuated idiots who can't read and they REALLY do give a shit

about what I might say in the chat box on SBR poker for pizza points! I've said 500 times that I think the shit is a GIANT

joke and I just love to cut up about all the wild donks! But like I say, a few of these idiots can't even fukin read!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I swear Jake Pee-Pee is so infatuated with me and the things that I post that he LIVES up under my nut sack!

And I know it is only about two or three people who could POSSIBLY give a shit what somebody posted in

the chat box on SBR poker for pizza points, but still, for them to get on here and whine and cry and bitch

about what they THINK is me whining and crying and bitching! EVEN AFTER I HAVE SAID FIVE HUNDRED FUKIN TIMES

THAT THIS SBR POKER FOR PIZZA POINTS BULLSHIT IS A BIG JOKE TO ME.

LOL They are so fukin stupid that they can't even read that I said this SBR shit is all a fukin joke to me!

And besides being too stupid to read, they are absolutely DEFINING the word "hypocrite" for all the forum to see! LOL

You "wrongly assume" somebody is whining and bitching, and then you get on here and whine and bitch about it!

How the fuk could you make yourself look like such a dumb-ass idiot-hypocrite fool like that for all to see?
    You read the reason for the edit you dipshit?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I was considering defending Joe because he obviously has severe brain damage. But then I remembered that many retarded people are nice. Joe is somehow both perplexingly stupid and a complete asshole

What a hilarious and sad disaster of a person

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I was considering defending Joe because he obviously has severe brain damage. But then I remembered that many retarded people are nice. Joe is somehow both perplexingly stupid and a complete asshole

Yes, I kind of had the same thought. Joe in multiple posts/chats at the poker table has stated how I hate him and such based on my single interaction with him. The truth is, unlike most people on here, I don't actually hate him. In a way, I sort of feel like it would be rather rude to hate him. Why? Well to give an example, when I was in elementary school there was a class of special needs kids at the school, and we were always taught to be nice to those kids/not make fun of them even though they would often behave in an odd manner/do strange things - but obviously they mostly couldn't help that.

I feel the treatment of Joe should perhaps mostly follow that pattern. Simply because he was born with a clear mental deficiency or perhaps developed one early in life due to being drop on his head as a baby, it seems like it would be somewhat mean to hate him based on a mental condition which almost certainly is beyond his control.

So perhaps better to treat him with kid gloves - my way of doing so is to not interact with him directly at all. Yes, I may not be helping his condition by refusing to interact with him, but at the same time I'm not a psychologist, I wouldn't be qualified to try to help him. So the approach of simply not directly speaking to him is likely the best option - at least then I can't be accused of aggravating his clearly deficient mental state by putting him down/making fun of him to his face just as we were told not to do with the special needs kids in elementary school.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yes, I kind of had the same thought. Joe in multiple posts/chats at the poker table has stated how I hate him and such based on my single interaction with him. The truth is, unlike most people on here, I don't actually hate him. In a way, I sort of feel like it would be rather rude to hate him. Why? Well to give an example, when I was in elementary school there was a class of special needs kids at the school, and we were always taught to be nice to those kids/not make fun of them even though they would often behave in an odd manner/do strange things - but obviously they mostly couldn't help that.

I feel the treatment of Joe should perhaps mostly follow that pattern. Simply because he was born with a clear mental deficiency or perhaps developed one early in life due to being drop on his head as a baby, it seems like it would be somewhat mean to hate him based on a mental condition which almost certainly is beyond his control.

So perhaps better to treat him with kid gloves - my way of doing so is to not interact with him directly at all. Yes, I may not be helping his condition by refusing to interact with him, but at the same time I'm not a psychologist, I wouldn't be qualified to try to help him. So the approach of simply not directly speaking to him is likely the best option - at least then I can't be accused of aggravating his clearly deficient mental state by putting him down/making fun of him to his face just as we were told not to do with the special needs kids in elementary school.

LOL Even though it is obvious that neither of you 2 imbecilic morons can read English, I've already

told you that I have genius IQ, that is probably a MINIMUM of 40 points higher than either of yours,

so you will have to give up on the "retarded" stuff. It does nothing to me and only makes you look even

dumber than you already look! I'm smarter than either of you could ever dream of being!

(That's why you are totally infatuated with me while others post the same type of stuff and you

DON'T make a fool of yourself obsessively replying to them! Because you aren't infatuated and jealous of them

like you are of me and my brilliant wit and "way with words" that humiliated and embarrassed you to the

point that you are infatuated with me like lovesick school girls!)

But anyway, WHATEVER you do, please DON'T try to "defend" me over a poker chat post that I made!

Just read these words that I have said FIVE HUNDRED FUKIN TIMES ON HERE!

THIS SBR POKER SHIT AND THE WHOLE FUKIN SITE, AND ESPECIALLY THE FUKIN POKER CHAT ARE A FUKIN JOKE TO ME AND I AM JUST CUTTING UP ABOUT ALL THE WILD DONKS!
    AND ANY OF YOU 3 OR 4 IDIOTS WHO GET BUTT HURT OVER POKER CHAT POSTS WHETHER I HAVE PLAINLY SAID WERE NOTHING BUT A JOKE OR NOT, ARE THE BIGGEST WHINING CRY BABIES IN THE HISTORY OF FUKIN MANKIND! THIS SBR BULLSHIT IS FOR PIZZA POINTS FOR SHIT'S SAKE! DON'T CRY LIKE A FUKIN PUSSY OVER A POST THAT I MADE IN THE CHAT BOX ABOUT POKER FOR PIZZA POINTS!

Now, if you can't read, or you choose to NOT read that, and continue to make infatuated fools out of yourselves instead,

then the whole fukin board can see who is "retarded" and has "special needs!" it is YOU because you can't

fukin read plain English!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-05-19 at 07:29 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Didn't read a word of that. Nothing you say matters to anyone, dumb-dumb

JoeCool20

Didn't read a word of that. Nothing you say matters to anyone, dumb-dumb

LOL "dumb-dumb?" Good gracious dude, are you in the 3rd grade? What do I reply to that?

"Nanna nanna boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo?" Sheez dude grow up! I don't even know who the hell

you are, or why you are infatuated with what I post on here!

But please don't tell me you are infatuated with me because you got "butt hurt" about some post I made

in the poker chat for pizza points! LOL 2 or 3 people whining like pussies about poker chat posts are PLENTY!

But as for your last infatuated and rude post towards me when I have no clue where you even came from:

"Nothing you say matters to anyone"

LOL You are speaking for others when nobody asked you to? My gosh you idiots make bigger fools out of yourselves

with your OWN posts than anything I could ever post!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-05-19 at 08:36 PM.

JoeCool20

Didn't read a word of that.

LOL Of course you didn't read any of it,

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ YOU IMBECILIC DUMB-ASS!

IF YOU COULD READ THEN YOU'D SEE THAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT A

FEW IDIOTS WHO CRY LIKE PUSSIES OVER SOME POSTS THAT I HAVE

MADE IN THE DAMN POKER CHAT BOX! EVEN AFTER I HAVE SAID FIVE

HUNDRED TIMES THAT THIS SBR SHIT IS ALL A FUKIN JOKE TO ME!!

AND THEN IF YOU COULD READ, YOU'D BE ON HERE TELLING THEM TO

STOP CRYING LIKE FUKIN PUSSIES OVER POKER CHAT POSTS!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post

LOL Ole Frank can make some GREAT posts! Now they may be hypocritical as hell, but they are still great!

Frank just up and "trolled" me out of the blue the other day, (about me saying the word f/ag in poker chat 8

fukin months ago!) So I waited a little while, and then I "trolled" his little ass out of the blue to see how HE liked it!

When I did it to him, he disliked it so bad he went fukin crazy about it! Next thing you know he is talking about

my dead mother because me trolling him out of the blue "bothered" him so much!

So great post Frank! Ridiculously hypocritical, but still a great post! How about don't "troll" anyone yourself before

you make a post about not "feeding the trolls!" LOL

Because you sure as hell didn't like it when I did that dumb shit BACK to you! Did you? Hypocritical dumb-ass.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-06-19 at 12:26 AM.

franklee168

Delusional dipshit Joe. Follow your own advice. "DON'T FUKIN CRY ABOUT POKER CHAT POSTS!" DDJ is your new initials. Get rid of Joe and start a new personality. There's no escaping what you dug for yourself.

JoeCool20

LOL My oh my little frankie! You are so damn stupid that you don't even know what is a "poker chat post"

and what you trolled me and bashed me with out of the blue on the forum! LOL What a fukkin dumb-ass!

But anyway! Did you REALLY think for a second that I was NOT going to troll you

back and bash the shit out of you one day out of the blue after you did it to me!

Like I already told you frank! I truly thought you'd just say: "Yes Joe, I see how stupid it was for me to

freakin troll you and bash you out of the blue like I did, and I'm sorry. I sure as hell didn't like it when you

did it back to me!"

That's what a grown man would do! ESPECIALLY after you saw how much it angered you when I did it back to you!

But you just couldn't do it frank! LOL Instead you choose to get ill like a child and whine and call me names!

Oh well, I certainly don't give a shit, but at least people can see which path you took my friend!

You took the "non-admitting childish name calling" path instead of being a man or an adult and admitting what you did!

Try to do better next time pal.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-10-19 at 03:37 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

franklee168

Oh well, I certainly don't give a shit, but at least people can see which path you took my friend!

At least we are still friends.

JoeCool20

Thanks man! We both know which path I took! I apologized to you for bashing you out of the blue EVEN though YOU

started it by trolling and bashing me out of the blue for no reason! Because that's just the way I am!

For some reason, some people think it makes them look "weak" to admit wrong and apologize for it!

And they just can't do it! It is a lot easier for me to admit things and apologize than it is for others.

I attribute it to my education and confidence in myself as a good person!

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times on here! If people want to be congenial

and act like adults on here, then I would LOVE that! But if people want to be like the idiot

Jakepeavy and follow me around the board like an infatuated schoolgirl making rude and

childish comments up under every post that I make, or if someone chooses to

troll me out of the blue and bash me for no reason, then I will humiliate and embarrass

their dumb asses and show them how foolish and childish they are making themselves look!

I can do both very well, but I'd certainly rather be congenial. Take care!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-06-19 at 04:12 PM.