RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Anyone buying into Negreanu?

I doubt i see it quick enough to buy into it

Can we form a team to alert each other when his staking is available?

I mean 0% market is great

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

markup

I only have lost when I back players in events. But then again I usually 75 to 100% of the action.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    markup

I only have lost when I back players in events. But then again I usually 75 to 100% of the action.
    autocorrected to market

SORRY

yes, markup

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I’m gonna if I can get in. On his podcast yesterday he said it’ll roll out right before the start of the WSOP.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

He’s due....didn’t he suck most of last year. Only one decent cash and a few min cashes that I remember.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

even with the markup, I think the low stakes package is highly+EV..

Negreanu has a big edge vs the low stakes players that play in the sub $1500 buyins, I might try and get a piece of that.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    even with the markup, I think the low stakes package is highly+EV..

Negreanu has a big edge vs the low stakes players that play in the sub $1500 buyins, I might try and get a piece of that.
    I watched a few of his videos last year and my take away was that he didn’t take the $1500 (and other smaller events) very seriously. Would often come in late and make some questionable plays just because he could.

One factor was he was obsessed with the Vegas hockey team and even said it was impacting his game. With them out, he may concentrate more. Also knowing that he’s playing for others, will probably make him more focused.

Oh...and one other thing last year, his woman left him early on so that probably impacted his play some.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I watched a few of his videos last year and my take away was that he didn’t take the $1500 (and other smaller events) very seriously. Would often come in late and make some questionable plays just because he could.

One factor was he was obsessed with the Vegas hockey team and even said it was impacting his game. With them out, he may concentrate more. Also knowing that he’s playing for others, will probably make him more focused.

Oh...and one other thing last year, his woman left him early on so that probably impacted his play some.
    I saw a recent video of his on youtube...long story short, he never did UNTIL NOW. He realized that he has no chance to win WSOP POY if he does not play and do well in some of the lower buyin massive field tournaments. Furthermore, he says he plays better when other people have a piece of him, which is why he is offering % to the general public.

He is getting married days before the WSOP starts, so you would think he will be in a happy place for the series?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I agree...he should be on his game. I’m still trying to work a way for me to get out to play myself. But if not, I may try and get a part of one of his packages.

As for Daniel....he didn’t waste anytime finding a new woman. Getting married in less than a year of dating.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I agree...he should be on his game. I’m still trying to work a way for me to get out to play myself. But if not, I may try and get a part of one of his packages.

As for Daniel....he didn’t waste anytime finding a new woman. Getting married in less than a year of dating.

supposedly they dated like 10 years ago..

I don't really keep up with poker drama but a Shaun Deeb interview was on my youtube recommendations and the headline caught my eye. It was a long interview but basically him and Negreanu are not seeing eye to eye on numerous things. Deeb calls Daniel out for a few things (angle shooting, using his celebrity to get preferential treatment/decisions by floor men)and does not think they will last and challenged him to a marriage last longer. I've never been a big fan of Deeb but he makes a strong case and I tend to believe him. He is a straight shooter and calls it like he sees it. They are not on good terms and have not been for some time.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

supposedly they dated like 10 years ago..

I don't really keep up with poker drama but a Shaun Deeb interview was on my youtube recommendations and the headline caught my eye. It was a long interview but basically him and Negreanu are not seeing eye to eye on numerous things. Deeb calls Daniel out for a few things (angle shooting, using his celebrity to get preferential treatment/decisions by floor men)and does not think they will last and challenged him to a marriage last longer. I've never been a big fan of Deeb but he makes a strong case and I tend to believe him. He is a straight shooter and calls it like he sees it. They are not on good terms and have not been for some time.
    I love poker players

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I love poker players
    I guess Negs didn't take kindly to it? Deeb said he was very confident in his marriage and not so much in Daniel's..I have a newfound admiration for Deeb after listening to that interview. He can be an ass at times but is a smart dude and gets it in a lot of big picture areas.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Bonomo put out a package at 1.05 markup for the one drop $1M last year...still have nightmares of that. Definitely, 110%, +EV backing him at that price.

Said to myself anything I win this week in this deep 1/3 NLHE home game I play in, I’ll buy piece of him. I won $600. Went to buy piece of him Thursday, still available. For whatever reason, unable to commit that moment, waited until Friday when I was sure I wanted to buy. However he had sold out.

He ended up coming in 1st, chopping for 9M. Would have received ~$5142 back...

JAKEPEAVY21

Here is Daniel's video I was talking about...

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I just watched Negreanu’s video from yesterday and he’s down $99.8K through 9 days.

Now I know why he thinks more rake is better. Needs that sponsorship money.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Definitely a has been

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Definitely a has been
    I think he still has a good game....may not be elite, but definitely better than us players at SBR.

I haven’t watched all his videos, but from what I’ve seen his biggest problem has been his decision to rebuy back into tournaments short stacked. For instance, he paid $50K to buy back into a big tournament where his stack would only be 18 BB’s. Sure enough he was out in a matter of hours again.

He’s pressing too much trying to chase the POY award.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Here is Daniel's video I was talking about...

Just saw his last vblog and he's saying they are "for sure" going to adopt a baby.

RudyRuetigger

negreaunu got a 2nd but hes back down just over 30k last i checked

that wouldnt bother me

but him playing on ipad while in a tourney would

and the big thing is...hes watching the fukkin nba finals while playing

RudyRuetigger