eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Anyone want to take my bet that I win a pass in the 51-75 tourney?

I would like to wager on myself. 25 people, top 3 win a seat in the tournament on Saturday.

25/3 = 1 in 8.333

I would like to risk 80 betpoints to win 500 for a net payout of 7.25x (580 back to me) that I finish in the top 3 tomorrow. I will post up / transfer the points ahead of time to a reputable member.

Anyone interested in booking this wager?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I would like to wager on myself. 25 people, top 3 win a seat in the tournament on Saturday.

25/3 = 1 in 8.333

I would like to risk 80 betpoints to win 500 for a net payout of 7.25x (580 back to me) that I finish in the top 3 tomorrow. I will post up / transfer the points ahead of time to a reputable member.

Anyone interested in booking this wager?
    Sure, good luck.
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave bobbywaves 80 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yep

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Sure, good luck.
    Sent. If I come in top 3, you send back 580. Thanks

bobbywaves

Sent. If I come in top 3, you send back 580. Thanks
    No problem...What if it's less than 25 players, are you willing to adjust the payout odds appropriately?

As of now, only 13 registered.

eaglesfan371

No problem...What if it's less than 25 players, are you willing to adjust the payout odds appropriately?

As of now, only 13 registered.
    No. The juice on my wager is already over 13%. There are 22 registered which results in 1 in 7.333. 7.25x is still -EV assuming equal chance between players.

The bet in the OP said exactly the following:

"I would like to risk 80 betpoints to win 500 for a net payout of 7.25x (580 back to me) that I finish in the top 3 tomorrow. I will post up / transfer the points ahead of time to a reputable member."

As long as the tournament runs, the bet is binding as no complaints were made before agreeing to book. In the opposite view, say someone who should not have been playing, plays. Say you obtain the password making 26 players and you come in first and I come in 4th. I lose the bet despite still earning a pass to the qualifier. My exact bet is to come in top 3 of tournament. A sports bet is still binding if a player sits out for injury as long as the game occurs.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 04-04-19 at 05:26 PM.

bobbywaves

No. The juice on my wager is already over 13%. There are 22 registered which results in 1 in 7.333. 7.25x is still -EV assuming equal chance between players.

"I would like to risk 80 betpoints to win 500 for a net payout of 7.25x (580 back to me) that I finish in the top 3 tomorrow. I will post up / transfer the points ahead of time to a reputable member."

As long as the tournament runs, the bet is binding as no complaints were made before agreeing to book. In the opposite view, say someone who should not have been playing, plays. Say you obtain the password making 26 players and you come in first and I come in 4th. I lose the bet despite still earning a pass to the qualifier. My exact bet is to come in top 3 of tournament. A sports bet is still binding if a player sits out for injury as long as the game occurs.
    I will honor the bet since 23 players are registered now, & there's still an hour left for the remaining 2 clowns to register.

However, when I made the prior post there were only 13 registered. If there were only 13 players at start time, the bet would not be binding. Because I would have returned your 80 pt post up prior to the tourney starting, so you could ask Yisman to book it.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

If any late arrivals want that action...post up in here.

Same odds. +625 payout if u QUALIFY tonite.

Max risk = 100. So, may payout = 625 (+ risk amount).
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave ChuckyTheGoat 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    If any late arrivals want that action...post up in here.

Same odds. +625 payout if u QUALIFY tonite.

Max risk = 100. So, may payout = 625 (+ risk amount).
    I will book another 11 points, 11 x 7.25 = 79.75 = 80. Sent and confirmed, thanks

ChuckyTheGoat

OK, Eagles is literally All-in. Good Luck, bro. Vince Papale fight 2nite.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    OK, Eagles is literally All-in. Good Luck, bro. Vince Papale fight 2nite.
    Get me a whopping $24.75 of betpoints with top 3
    Points Awarded:

grey area gave eaglesfan371 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Skookum holds off Eagles. 4th, so close.

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Get me a whopping $24.75 of betpoints with top 3
    not so fast GL

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Tough one eagles.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by grey area View Post
    not so fast GL
    Well gee, thank you man. Much appreciated.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Tough one eagles.
    AK < 77 standard flip with true bubble implications for both. 55/45%. If he lost he would have had 3 BB left and likely out.

Oh well, good luck to all in the final.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 04-05-19 at 12:03 AM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

This is why you should try to go through reputable members and not with someone who already denied and stiffed on a legitimate bet when he lost it. Hopefully a lesson learned for ya

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    This is why you should try to go through reputable members and not with someone who already denied and stiffed on a legitimate bet when he lost it. Hopefully a lesson learned for ya
    Did not know thank you for that.

bobbywaves

Did not know thank you for that.
    You didn’t know, since it never happened. What did happen though, Waves taking 29k from Tripe in a poker bet. So Tripe is obviously still butt hurt about it.

From one Eagles fan to another, don’t be gullible & believe everything you read on a degenerate forum. Since I’m not a broke dikk like Tripe, you would have been paid. Measly 500 pts is obviously nothing to someone who can generate pts like myself.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You didn’t know, since it never happened. What did happen though, Waves taking 29k from Tripe in a poker bet. So Tripe is obviously still butt hurt about it.

From one Eagles fan to another, don’t be gullible & believe everything you read on a degenerate forum. Since I’m not a broke dikk like Tripe, you would have been paid. Measly 500 pts is obviously nothing to someone who can generate pts like myself.
    looks like the BBC-packin' crack heads you suck off at the glory hole over in the Columbus Park men's room must be able to pay you with betpoints....

fyi, eagles, waves lost a 71K pt bet and stiffed downsouth on it (the bet was on waves' own terms, and the fuk head still lost due to being a total fukkin' idiot)....

guess that's what you can expect from a guy who's so bad at poker he can't qualify for a final despite playing more dailies than anyone else on the site....

truly pathetic

eaglesfan371

Nothing personal but I will not book another bet with you regardless if you scammed previously or not. When you threaten to get out of 13% edge bet over those measly 500 points if not everyone played, Yisman would have taken the bet no questions asked. I gave that large house edge so that there was possible upside for not everyone showing up. You booked a bet and then asked afterwards to stipulate terms after confirming, threatening to cancel. That's not right.

You ask questions of a bet before confirming it. Otherwise as long as the event occurs, it should be binding.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 04-05-19 at 02:36 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Funny...in your own words, he wouldn't have been paid, you would have canceled the bet:

...However, when I made the prior post there were only 13 registered. If there were only 13 players at start time, the bet would not be binding...
    It's a bit of effort warning people about you, but it's nice to see that it pays off sometimes...especially when you go out of your way to prove it

bobbywaves

Nothing personal but I will not book another bet with you regardless if you scammed previously or not. When you threaten to get out of 13% edge bet over those measly 500 points if not everyone played, Yisman would have taken the bet no questions asked. I gave that large house edge so that there was possible upside for not everyone showing up. You booked a bet and then asked afterwards to stipulate terms after confirming, threatening to cancel. That's not right.

You ask questions of a bet before confirming it. Otherwise as long as the event occurs, it should be binding.
    Didn't think I would need to ask the obvious, figured you would do the honorable thing by adjusting odds on the amount of players. When I made post, there were 13 entrants. If there were only 13 entrants at tourney start time, obviously the odds need adjustment. If you deny to adjust the odds to make bet fair, then it's my right to return your post up & you can let Yisman book your unfair bet/odds.

As it turned out, 24 entered & it's a moot point. So I didn't return your post up & stated our bet would be honored. Fact of the matter, with 24 players my bet was still +EV with true odds at 8:1. If 13 players, your bet would have been -EV. So fair odds would have to be offered according to entrants, or your post up returned.

I'm able to amass 24k & cash out another 190k by participating in +EV bets. Like my +EV poker bet with Tripe for example. Took the inferior poker player for an easy 29k, winning the biggest poker bet in SBR history.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 04-05-19 at 07:28 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Funny...in your own words, he wouldn't have been paid, you would have canceled the bet:
    Since the short bus picked you up, it explains your lack of reading comprehension:

"I will honor the bet since 23 players are registered now."