1. #1
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,663
    Betpoints: 119

    PLO or NLHE cash game, let me know

    ...
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 03-10-19 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 4,034
    Betpoints: 844

    Well.....that didn't take long lol.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,663
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Well.....that didn't take long lol.
    Says the guy who had less equity all-in.

  4. #4
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 4,034
    Betpoints: 844

    shoved with pair, open end and either flush draw or flush blockers. You called off awful!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,663
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    shoved with pair, open end and either flush draw or flush blockers. You called off awful!
    I was ahead wasn't I? Overpair + higher flush draw on a low unconnected flop. I hit a heart you're basically drawing dead. If you have wrap, its unlikely you have nut flush draw to go with it. I'll take my draw against two pair. You viewed my C bet as weak in a previous hand so when you were clearly being aggressive HU its a clear call.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 03-10-19 at 07:46 PM.

  6. #6
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 4,034
    Betpoints: 844

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I was ahead wasn't I? Overpair + higher flush draw on a low unconnected flop. I hit a heart you're basically drawing dead. If you have wrap, its unlikely you have nut flush draw to go with it. I'll take my draw against two pair. You viewed my C bet as weak in a previous hand so when you were clearly being aggressive HU its a clear call.
    You didn't have a pair only 3rd nut flush draw.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,663
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    You didn't have a pair only 3rd nut flush draw.
    I had QJJx with QJ of hearts on a flop of 10 5 2 hh or something similar. Calling off all day with SPR of like 3 against aggressive player HU.

  8. #8
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,663
    Betpoints: 119

    My hand had 60.85% equity to win. Nice attempt to troll. Nice hand.

  9. #9
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 4,034
    Betpoints: 844

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    My hand had 60.85% equity to win. Nice attempt to troll. Nice hand.
    I didn't see your pair. With the over pair it wasn't a terrible call then but it's a lot easier to shove with my hand than to call with yours.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top