sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sucks to stay looking over your shoulder. I got a bench warrant hanging over me. Have to deal with it whenever the cops stop me next and run my name. Not a big deal for me, but I should have had it resolved easily.

Rather get the time over with. Hopefully he wins but damn, that’s a long shot usually. By the time that comes, he could have had a few months done with and be looking to get out for football season.
    I have warrants in PA and NJ

That's why i go to CT

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I have warrants in PA and NJ

That's why i go to CT
    Mines in NY, but I’m in Florida. Thought that it would follow me?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Mines in NY, but I’m in Florida. Thought that it would follow me?
    Nope..it won't

Cuse0323

Nope..it won't
    Niiiice. It probably wouldn’t be a big deal anyway. I missed court for not doing my community service. Would laugh if they locked me up, and took me back to NY for that. Just afraid it stops me from getting a job.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Niiiice. It probably wouldn’t be a big deal anyway. I missed court for not doing my community service. Would laugh if they locked me up, and took me back to NY for that. Just afraid it stops me from getting a job.
    Only way you get locked up is if you're back in NY

Not a serious offense, so forget about it until u come back to NY

Cuse0323

Only way you get locked up is if you're back in NY

Not a serious offense, so forget about it until u come back to NY
    Good shit. Now I can actually take a walk without worrying about some old bat calling 911 on me cause I’m in an old folks community.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

I got warrants in camden & atlantic counties and just passed a backround check for a new job....misdemeanor shit but if over 7 years it dosnt show

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    I got warrants in camden & atlantic counties and just passed a backround check for a new job....misdemeanor shit but if over 7 years it dosnt show
    Sweep I wouldn’t say it dosent show. Not sure what background check they did. Unless you’re getting finger printed for a job most companies just do a check in the county their office is in and a check on convictions. I’d just be worried that this could come bite you in the ass when things are going good. Big brother is always finding more clever ways to watch us. My guy in haddonfield can take care of this for you ASAP

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sweep I wouldn’t say it dosent show. Not sure what background check they did. Unless you’re getting finger printed for a job most companies just do a check in the county their office is in and a check on convictions. I’d just be worried that this could come bite you in the ass when things are going good. Big brother is always finding more clever ways to watch us. My guy in haddonfield can take care of this for you ASAP
    That’s what I’m thinking will eventually happen. Get shit together then have to deal with the bullshit out of nowhere.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

That’s what I’m thinking will eventually happen. Get shit together then have to deal with the bullshit out of nowhere.
    Yeah it’s always when things are going good when shit like this appears.

I know philly had a amnesty program where you just turn yourself in and as long as it wasn’t anything too serious they’d just reissue you a court date. Think Camden Co. did it as well

Cuse0323

Yeah it’s always when things are going good when shit like this appears.

I know philly had a amnesty program where you just turn yourself in and as long as it wasn’t anything too serious they’d just reissue you a court date. Think Camden Co. did it as well
    Mine was a little petit larceny. I got 40 hours of CS. Went to court a few times but only had like 30 hours so my dumbass stopped. Was all fcked up and headed to rehab though, but still ridiculous that I didn’t just do it. Shouldn’t haunt me that bad.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    raised on online poker i need to figure out how to estimate chip stacks/pot sizes, be ready for blinds, etc lol live poker seems fukkin intimidating just with how easy online made it. im sure i would be fine
    You would definitely be just fine. Smart enough to figure it out. Can always ask when unsure but you’ll get it quick. Tourney sounds fun. Think I could luckbox my way to a cash.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I agree with Philly....with technology improving every day to track people, soon they will get smart and track down all old warrants/etc mainly for a money grab. Expect them to tack on delinquency fees as well.

Will be like here in Dallas where people had $500 toll fines shoot up to high 4 figures because all of the late/processing fees tacked on.

Cuse0323

I left a speeding ticket in limbo back home too. Hopefully that doesn’t get up 4 figures.

Probably take care of everything once I get shit straight where I’m at, or end up.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

It's law as far as I know, misdemeanor records do not show on BGC's after 7 years...By the way this was for underage drinking at 19 years old and again for an open container at 35 in a public park in Wildwood NJ (during a charity softball tournament no less). YES- I was arrested both times. Rediculous.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    It's law as far as I know, misdemeanor records do not show on BGC's after 7 years...By the way this was for underage drinking at 19 years old and again for an open container at 35 in a public park in Wildwood NJ (during a charity softball tournament no less). YES- I was arrested both times. Rediculous.
    Open container in wildwood. Too funny.

Did you see that chick from the beach last year got 1 year probation for spitting on that cop

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Two months away....anyone still considering going?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Im definitely thinkin' it's the way to go......

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Let’s go. Who’s in? Peavy? Has Sin commented? I can do 6/3 till weekend. Think I saw Eagles is in town & buying beer

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

that would be sweet if someone from sbr could make the final table, i'm sure sbr would pay a bunch of betpoints to wear some sbr gear

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    that would be sweet if someone from sbr could make the final table, i'm sure sbr would pay a bunch of betpoints to wear some sbr gear
    Think they had a WSOP seat tourney that Cabo won. Can’t recall how he did (wanna say out day 2).

Not sure of the interest SBR has here in the states. Appears to be huge growth potential but not sure what their stance is. Spoke recently online w SBR Zack so hoping to connect with him next time in Jaco to shoot the shit.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I talked to Sin a couple of weeks ago in the Omaha room and he said he has interest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I talked to Sin a couple of weeks ago in the Omaha room and he said he has interest.
    yes i still interested. i need tow when and for how long

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    yes i still interested. i need tow when and for how long
    If I go out, I’d be leaving on 6/1 (Sat) to play in the last day one on 6/2. Probably would stay through Thur 6/6.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

As per my convo w Matty. 6/2 - 6/6

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

If you guys end up doing it, and there are cheap flight deals still at the time, I'm 50/50 to come.

But will decide pretty much at the last minute.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you guys end up doing it, and there are cheap flight deals still at the time, I'm 50/50 to come.

But will decide pretty much at the last minute.
    Opti if you make it...I got your PBR covered for the week.

Optional

Opti if you make it...I got your PBR covered for the week.
    I got over my PBR fascination now

But I will have ONE to see if it still tastes like "coming to America" to me. Stuff tastes so weird, like bubblegum I think, but gave me a great feeling.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Opti get your ass out there. Hopefully our “friend” in the white pants will be at the MGM Lobby Bar

Trip D can you make it

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

7 weeks away. Sure is quiet as we get closer.

Optional

Mpasch is keen

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Opti get your ass out there. Hopefully our “friend” in the white pants will be at the MGM Lobby Bar

Trip D can you make it
    There's a decent chance I'll be in Vegas that weekend if I can wrap up my current project in time. Not sure I'd be able/willing to commit to this tourney, but I could definitely swing through and hang out for a bit!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    There's a decent chance I'll be in Vegas that weekend if I can wrap up my current project in time. Not sure I'd be able/willing to commit to this tourney, but I could definitely swing through and hang out for a bit!
    Cool....I’m hoping to make it out there. However I just learned of a graduation out of town I have to go to the prior weekend which may make it difficult to travel back to back weekends (and meet work requirements).

Hopefully I can handle both.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Cool....I’m hoping to make it out there. However I just learned of a graduation out of town I have to go to the prior weekend which may make it difficult to travel back to back weekends (and meet work requirements).

Hopefully I can handle both.
    It's far from certain I can make it as well, and if I do, it'll be as part of a trip with a group of friends who don't play poker...but I'm 100% down to virtually railbird ya from the Flamingo pool!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It's far from certain I can make it as well, and if I do, it'll be as part of a trip with a group of friends who don't play poker...but I'm 100% down to virtually railbird ya from the Flamingo pool!
    Hanging at the pool.....sounds fun.....if I was 20 years younger and 20 lbs lighter. Don’t think I could put myself through that embarrassment.

Although, if Opti would agree to go in a speedo...I would certainly make a presence.

First 12345 Last