JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Originally Posted by thechaoz
    The 22 and T7 were all 3 handed,

LOL I just looked at that last hand again by chaos. It certainly wasn't "3 handed" like he said!

He won over $39000 in chips (and the whole tournament!) with 10 7!!

The other dude had Ace 6 and would have had ALL but $10 grand of the chips if chaos didn't donk a 7 and then also avoid an ace!

LOL THAT'S how he won the tournament!! By playing 10 7 for almost $40 grand in chips!!!!

And then when I got on here and tried to "cut up" and laugh about it, he got ill and tried to "defend" playing the 10 7 for $40 grand in chips and donking a 7!!

Sheez! If I ever played an all in with 10 7 for $40 grand of chips in a tournament, and then I donked a 7 to win, I sure as hell wouldn't try to "defend" the luck-donk bullsheit!!! I'd post it to the world and I'd laugh about my wild luck with everyone for two weeks!

LOL so what if it is "only" 57 - 43 odds against him!! You don't shove all in with 10 freakin 7 with a huge chip lead!

Because you leave yourself with only $10 grand in chips unless you donk!!

Imagine how the other guy feels when he sees his A 6 up against freakin 10 7 for most of the chips!!

Then the guy luck-donks a 7 right in the window, & fades the Ace for the win, & tries to "defend" the donk!

LOL Nuff said bout dat!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-20-19 at 11:37 AM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    all cool here, this is my style, very close to tripled, we play a very similar game.
    review my massage to you a few weeks ago, it is happening.
    gl to all.
    Guys like Joe and Bobby are too busy playing cards instead of playing poker

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Exactly my point, but hard for some to understand .
    TRIPD 5 cashes 1105 points
    OVKUL 7 cashes 1550 points
    Blackbart, crusher,mpaschal, very few cashes and impressive averages. Those are the results that i consider when I have to make decisions.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Those are the results that i consider when I have to make decisions.
    You & Tripe's maniac play style is what Waves considers when drafting a winning poker fantasy team. It's the reason you weren't the top overall pick & not on my winning team. It's also why Tripe was my last draft pick by default.

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-20-19 at 07:45 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Originally Posted by thechaoz
    The 22 and T7 were all 3 handed,

LOL I just looked at that last hand again by chaos. It certainly wasn't "3 handed" like he said!

Ok I was tired and drinking, the T 7 sooted was a button push heads up, so what?

He won over $39000 in chips (and the whole tournament!) with 10 7!!

And?
    The other dude had Ace 6 and would have had ALL but $10 grand of the chips if chaos didn't donk a 7 and then also avoid an ace!

Run the odds on cardplayer , tell me how huge a favorite A6o vs T7s is. I'm the CL jamming on the button heads up.

Let me help you . 53.77 vs 45.85% .

So if you include his chip stack, my position and fold equity, it was the right play.

LOL THAT'S how he won the tournament!! By playing 10 7 for almost $40 grand in chips!!!!

And then when I got on here and tried to "cut up" and laugh about it, he got ill and tried to "defend" playing the 10 7 for $40 grand in chips and donking a 7!!
    I'm not "defending my play" It was the right play. So take it or leave it

Sheez! If I ever played an all in with 10 7 for $40 grand of chips in a tournament, and then I donked a 7 to win, I sure as hell wouldn't try to "defend" the luck-donk bullsheit!!! I'd post it to the world and I'd laugh about my wild luck with everyone for two weeks!

See posted odds above. I suggest you get on 2+2 , read some forums and a few books are really learn about poker, not playing your cards heads up.

LOL so what if it is "only" 57 - 43 odds against him!! You don't shove all in with 10 freakin 7 with a huge chip lead!

So I should just fold and fold and fold while my opponents stacks huge blinds and antes and wait for a top 10 hand. You know you adjust your hands ranges the less and less opponents you face? Hands strengths go up exponentially. I really shouldn't be parsing this out for free.

Because you leave yourself with only $10 grand in chips unless you donk!!
    You would get absolutely destroyed at any level of poker on real money sites or live with your thinking. Why don't we just turn our cards up side down and run the 5 cards out?

Imagine how the other guy feels when he sees his A 6 up against freakin 10 7 for most of the chips!!

He thinks, well, I'm slight favorite but not by much. I'm also the huge chip dog so this is an important decision. As where if I lose the hand I'm still in good shape.

Then the guy luck-donks a 7 right in the window, & fades the Ace for the win, & tries to "defend" the donk!

That's right, a proper anaylse of hand strength. I'll give you that.

LOL Nuff said bout dat!
    Ya I doubt it. I don't have the time nor care to go through these diatribes, but I'm doing my bracket and knew this going to be posted before you even did it, so I figured I'd check the thread.

I will not be going through and parsing posts like this in the future. Don't take it as me conceding. I have a job, friends, family, life, bets to make, and it's free points poker. You sound like a WSOP champion, so I won't challenge your talent.

Oddly enough you weren't even harmed or slighted by this hand and an observer, I don't know why you are so fired up about it?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Guys like Joe and Bobby are too busy playing cards instead of playing poker
    Exactly my point, but hard for some to understand .
    TRIPD 5 cashes 1105 points
    OVKUL 7 cashes 1550 points
    Blackbart, crusher,mpaschal, very few cashes and impressive averages. Those are the results that i consider when I have to make decisions.

LOL the sinmedo dude is my team-mate, but him "pulling a waves" and citing SBR Poker "cashes" and "points" in a bunch of 40 man hour long tournaments as if they meant ANYTHING about who was actually "good" or "bad" at poker, is about the saddest/most ridiculous thing that I have EVER seen posted!

And the dude is so mad at me for trying to have a laugh at his play (LOL How the hell could somebody get "ill" or "defensive" about their play in a 40 man hour long tourney for poker points??!! LOL If you ever make it to the final table, then it becomes a pure donk-luck all-in fest at the last table!! As evidenced by all my earlier posts about the huge donks winning!!)

He is so mad at me for trying to "cut up" with him that he flat out left me out of his little "group" of who he thinks is "good" at poker!

LOL Like these stupid 40 person SBR tournaments for points mean ANYTHING as to who is "good" at poker or not, but the poor dude has gone and stuck his OWN foot right up his ass with his own stupid post!!! LOL

I have 1050 in points and a WHOPPING 11 cashes!

And I have Over TWICE as many cashes as TripleD!! And more cashes than ANYBODY on his little "list" of good players!!!

So according to his OWN stupid list that means NOTHING, I am the most CONSISTENT player out of ALL the people that he named!! And he would have said that I was the most consistent player if I just didn't try to cut up and laugh about his donks the other night!! LOL Sheez!

LOL Well anyway, thanks, but I already knew how consistent my play is/was.

And it sure as HELL ain't got nothing to do with 40 person SBR poker tourneys for points!!

LOL But I am not in his little meaningless "group" of "good players" because I tried to have fun posting about him donking so many times in his last win!!

LOL Sorry dude, you are on my team, but you just made a TOTAL idiot of yourself by trying to use SBR

"betpoints" and "cashes" as your "basis" for who you think is "good" at poker!!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-20-19 at 08:46 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Ya I doubt it. I don't have the time nor care to go through these diatribes, but I'm doing my bracket and knew this going to be posted before you even did it, so I figured I'd check the thread.

I will not be going through and parsing posts like this in the future. Don't take it as me conceding. I have a job, friends, family, life, bets to make, and it's free points poker. You sound like a WSOP champion, so I won't challenge your talent.

Oddly enough you weren't even harmed or slighted by this hand and an observer, I don't know why you are so fired up about it?

LOL "Fired up"??? Dude are you fuking insane??

How many times do I have to say I'm just having fun about SBR poker for points?!

For the THIRD time I only wanted to have some fun with you and laugh and cut up about you shoving all-in with 10 7 and then luck donking a 7 and then fading the ace to overcome the guy's Ace 6 for FORTY GRAND in chips!! LOL

But you are SO self-conscious and uncomfortable with your poker skills that you can't even admit it when you hit a huge luck-donk suck-out and have any fun about it! And I'm sorry that you can't do that!

Then you say: "You would get absolutely destroyed at any level of poker on real money sites or live with your thinking. Why don't we just turn our cards up side down and run the 5 cards out?"

LOL So now, instead of admitting you luck-donked and having fun about it, you just said that I would get "destroyed at any level of poker on real money sites" because I wouldn't go all-in with 10 7??!!

LOL Now just look at that for a second!! PLEASE go back and erase that dude!

And OMG Dude, WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "REAL MONEY" OR "LIVE" POKER FOR ANYWAY??
    THIS WASN'T A "CASH GAME" YOU MORON! YOU WOULDN'T GO ALL-IN WITH 10 7 IN A CASH GAME EVER IN YOUR FUKING LIFE UNLESS YOU WERE AN IDIOT TRYING TO LOSE YOUR STACK!!

IT WASN'T "REAL MONEY" IT WAS A FUKING 40 MAN HOUR-LONG TOURNAMENT FOR SBR POKER POINTS!! AND YOU HAD A HUGE CHIP LEAD!! AND YOU CHOSE TO "GAMBLE" BY GOING ALL IN WITH 10 FREAKN 7!! AND YOU ENDED UP FLAT LUCKY THAT YOU WERE "ONLY" A 43% UNDERDOG WITH THAT GARBAGE HAND!!!

ARE YOU FUKIN STUPID TRYING TO DEFEND THAT!! You were absolutely CRIPPLED if you don't luck-donk out AND then also fade the ace!!

And all you can think of to do is get on here and make a TOTAL fool of yourself trying to "defend" going all in with 10 freakin 7??!!

instead of simply saying the words: "I took a huge gamble, for NO reason, and went all-in with 10 7 with a giant chip lead, and I got lucky as hell."

My gosh man please don't get on here and make a fool of yourself trying to defend that stupid shiet EVER again!!

I thought YOU of all people would be confident enough in your poker play that you could joke around about it when you donked!

But you AREN'T confident enough in your play to joke around about hitting huge luck-donks, or have ANY fun about hitting huge donks!!

So just forget it!!

Because you are ignoring EVERYTHING I say and only fixating on the words "luck" and "donk"!!

And please DON'T get mad at me, or get on here and try to "defend" a huge luck-donk EVER again!!

Just enjoy the huge luck-donks when you get them!!

Don't make an idiot of yourself trying to "defend" them!!

Donks are part of poker dude!! And it is GREAT and hilarious when we get them!!

ENJOY it and laugh about it when you donk!! Don't get "defensive" and try to "defend" the donks!!

And this AIN'T a cash game, or the WSOP!! It is freakin SBR 40 man Poker tourneys for points for shiets sake!!

Settle the fuk down and enjoy the huge luck-donks if/when you get them!! Sheez!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-20-19 at 08:53 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Why are people still even replying to Joe? He obviously has a severe mental disorder or something, encouraging him to spaz out more is just unnecessary. I think people are gonna believe I'm saying this as an insult to be mean, but I'm absolutely not. Guy just simply isn't right in the head. Leave him alone and/or let him go hog-wild
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Why are people still even replying to Joe? He obviously has a severe mental disorder or something, encouraging him to spaz out more is just unnecessary. I think people are gonna believe I'm saying this as an insult to be mean, but I'm absolutely not. Guy just simply isn't right in the head. Leave him alone and/or let him go hog-wild

LOL Thanks man, my posts are about people not being able to joke around about their wild luck-donk outs!

Not about the sheer and utter hypocrisy of you telling others to NOT reply, while you DO make a reply yourself!!

But anyway, I guess these people are "still replying" because they are "afraid" some people on SBR might think

they are not any "good" at SBR poker for points! LOL So they keep trying to "defend" their luck-donks!

And I'm not being insulting or mean either, but you making a reply, while telling others NOT to reply, kinda makes you look dumb as freakin hell dude!! LOL

I think you just plainly showed who has the "mental disorder" and who "isn't right in the head."!!

It is YOU who obviously has a "mental disorder" for making a dumb post like that!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bobbywaves

Wed 20
    =====

======================================== =========

bobbywaves
    1205 joecool 1050 spider 395
    thechaoz 1290 thomorino 805 carolinadaze 655
    hawkeye16 1275 sinmiedo 1625 estoxx 330
    tripledbets 1105 brian311 655 mirapro 355
    4875 4135 1735

Triple_D_Bet

Yeah, you're not wrong... It was funny for a bit, but it's starting to feel a bit sad. Kinda how we laid off bobbo for a bit after meeting him, before finding out he basically needs the attention. Good call blanker 👍

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Team Waves looking strong coming down the stretch

JoeCool20

Yeah, you're not wrong... It was funny for a bit, but it's starting to feel a bit sad. Kinda how we laid off bobbo for a bit after meeting him, before finding out he basically needs the attention. Good call blanker 

LOL What is "sad" is that this idiot "ignores" and scrolls right past the 200 childish "back and forth" posts from you and waves about some stupid bullsheit points bet from 2 years ago, and all y'alls other juvenile arguments that just go on and on and on with no end!
    And instead he focuses on ME posting about how y'all are so self-conscious about your poker play that you can't even admit obvious luck-donks and joke around about them!!

LOL It doesn't matter to me. It happens to me often on "chat forums".

I have a genius IQ and obviously the things I post make some people absolutely infatuated with me!

I get all kinds of stalkers, maniacs, and mentally disturbed people who do NOTHING but fixate on EVERY post I make!

It is incredible!

But I know that it is just the "price of fame" for me having such a genius "way with words."

I can simply and easily bury people with just a few sentences, and it absolutely INFURIATES some of these maniacs and stalkers!!

Believe me, I don't do it on purpose! I don't want a bunch of psycho's fixating on all my posts and stalking me!! LOL

It's just an unfortunate and unintended consequence of being highly intelligent.

Triple_D_Bet

...I have a genius IQ...

...me having such a genius "way with words."...
    ...I can simply and easily bury people with just a few sentences...

...It's just an unfortunate and unintended consequence of being highly intelligent.
    Despite wanting not to reply, this has to be acknowledged as the POTY in the Unintentional Humor Division

JoeCool20

Despite wanting not to reply, this has to be acknowledged as the POTY in the Unintentional Humor Division

LOL Thanks man. I'm in the 90th percentile in the whole USA in terms of high IQ's.

But like I say, I NEVER meant for it to get me "stalked" by psychos on chat sites!

I don't mean for people to get psycho-infatuated with me because I can bury them with my words!! LOL

I had a twin brother and our coach came to the gym one day and announced to everyone:

"WOW the twins have the 2 highest IQ's at the WHOLE school, and that's INCLUDING the teachers!!"

I was embarrassed back then because I used to think it was a "burden" or something, but I'm really proud of it now!!

bobbywaves

Thu 21
    =====

bobbywaves
    1205 joecool 1175 spider 395
    hawkeye16 1275 sinmiedo 1625 estoxx 455
    tripledbets 1280 brian311 655 mirapro 355
    5050 4260 1860

bobbywaves

I'm in the 90th percentile in the whole USA in terms of high IQ's.
    You would think someone with a high IQ could easily figure out how to generate on this site.

Yet, you're a constant broke dikk.

JoeCool20

LOL Well I cashed again tonight. I took 3rd place. May as well call me "Mr. Consistency"!!

LOL That is if you count these SBR 40 man poker tourneys as meaning ANYTHING towards who is "good" at poker! LOL

Ole Triple D got me again tonight!! The dude donked people from behind AT LEAST 6 times at the final table ALONE!!

LOL WHENEVER he needed a card to counterfeit somebody else's made pair, he donked it on somebody!

And whenever he needed to fade a card or HE got his pair counterfeited , the other player NEVER donked it on him!!

It was absolutely INCREDIBLE to watch somebody get that much donk-luck OVER and OVER in one tourney!!

Than after all those donks, I set him up on an all in with k 8 suited, and he called my all in with freakin 3 4 offsuit!!!

LOL So obviously I have him TOTALLY dominated!

He has about a 30% shot! Well you know the rest! he donked a fukkin 3 right in the window and then faded my K and 8!! LOL

Man! If I could donk HALF as much as that dude donks from behind, then I'd never lose a tournament!! LOL

Now, to Triple's credit, he just KEPT on playing that way (raising and calling when he had an ace or a face card and continually "gambling" on hitting his 40% underdog hands!) but finally the odds caught up with him and he gave away a huge chip lead and let the other guy come back and win 1st place!

Now let's be clear here! (Triple will totally ignore this part of my post and only focus on "defending" his poker play against me talking about how often he donked last night!!) Now Let's be clear, calling an all in with 3 4 offsuit is stupid, reckless,​ and insane!
    But playing a 40 man tourney in the style of "pure gambling" on 40% shots by raising and calling every time you have 2 very high hole cards is NOT a bad way to play a quick 40 person hour long tournament!! I LIKE and AGREE with it, as long as you know you are just "gambling" on coin flips instead of trying to play "good poker" for an hour and trying to get your chips in with 80% or better shots at winning!!

That is why I don't play pure "gambling poker" by just raising and calling raises whenever I have 2 face cards or an ace rag and then "hope" that my 40% underdog hand donks out the other person because I got lucky and hit my high pair!!
    Because as soon as you don't win the "40% underdog gamble" a couple of times, then you lose and you are out!!
    And that is also why my style of poker has over TWICE as many cashes as his "gambling on coin flips" style of poker has!
    I will consistently finish in the money waaay more often than that "reckless gambling on coin flips" style of play will be in the money!

But man it sure is fun to watch him play that way!! But I can't make him realize that I LOVE watching him (and others) play that way!! (He is too busy thinking that he needs to "defend" it to people on here to even get any enjoyment out of it when it works for him!!!!)

He just raised or called EVERY TIME that he had an ace or a couple of face cards in his hand and took a "gamble" on winning the coin flip!

And he fukkin donked in whatever he needed to come, and also faded whatever he didn't need to come! OVER and OVER!!

Until it got down to the last 2 people when the "gambles" finally stopped winning for him, and he took home 2nd place! WOW!!

But now instead of laughing about winning all those "coin flip gambles", he will get "sensitive" about his poker play and reply with some type of stupid attempt at a "defense" for calling my all in with 3 4 off suit!!

LOL and that's not what I meant to make him do by posting this!! I just want him to cut up about it and have a good laugh!!

But he is "afraid" that somebody on SBR will think he is not a "good poker player" LOL

So all he will do is "defend" his style of play instead of having fun with me!! LOL That's NOT what I'm going for!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-22-19 at 02:10 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

LOL Well I cashed again tonight. I took 3rd place. May as well call me "Mr. Consistency"!!

LOL That is if you count these SBR 40 man poker tourneys as meaning ANYTHING towards who is "good" at poker! LOL

Ole Triple D got me again tonight!! The dude donked people from behind AT LEAST 6 times at the final table ALONE!!

LOL WHENEVER he needed a card to counterfeit somebody else's made pair, he donked it on somebody!

And whenever he needed to fade a card or HE got his pair counterfeited , the other player NEVER donked it on him!!

It was absolutely INCREDIBLE to watch somebody get that much donk-luck OVER and OVER in one tourney!!

Than after all those donks, I set him up on an all in with k 8 suited, and he called my all in with freakin 3 4 offsuit!!!

LOL So obviously I have him TOTALLY dominated!

He has about a 30% shot! Well you know the rest! he donked a fukkin 3 right in the window and then faded my K and 8!! LOL

Man! If I could donk HALF as much as that dude donks from behind, then I'd never lose a tournament!! LOL

Now, to Triple's credit, he just KEPT on playing that way (raising and calling when he had an ace or a face card and continually "gambling" on hitting his 40% underdog hands!) but finally the odds caught up with him and he gave away a huge chip lead and let the other guy come back and win 1st place!

Now let's be clear here! (Triple will totally ignore this part of my post and only focus on "defending" his poker play against me talking about how often he donked last night!!) Now Let's be clear, calling an all in with 3 4 offsuit is stupid, reckless,​ and insane!
    But playing a 40 man tourney in the style of "pure gambling" on 40% shots by raising and calling every time you have 2 very high hole cards is NOT a bad way to play a quick 40 person hour long tournament!! I LIKE and AGREE with it, as long as you know you are just "gambling" on coin flips instead of trying to play "good poker" for an hour and trying to get your chips in with 80% or better shots at winning!!

That is why I don't play pure "gambling poker" by just raising and calling raises whenever I have 2 face cards or an ace rag and then "hope" that my 40% underdog hand donks out the other person because I got lucky and hit my high pair!!
    Because as soon as you don't win the "40% underdog gamble" a couple of times, then you lose and you are out!!
    And that is also why my style of poker has over TWICE as many cashes as his "gambling on coin flips" style of poker has!
    I will consistently finish in the money waaay more often than that "reckless gambling on coin flips" style of play will be in the money!

But man it sure is fun to watch him play that way!! But I can't make him realize that I LOVE watching him (and others) play that way!! (He is too busy thinking that he needs to "defend" it to people on here to even get any enjoyment out of it when it works for him!!!!)

He just raised or called EVERY TIME that he had an ace or a couple of face cards in his hand and took a "gamble" on winning the coin flip!

And he fukkin donked in whatever he needed to come, and also faded whatever he didn't need to come! OVER and OVER!!

Until it got down to the last 2 people when the "gambles" finally stopped winning for him, and he took home 2nd place! WOW!!

But now instead of laughing about winning all those "coin flip gambles", he will get "sensitive" about his poker play and reply with some type of stupid attempt at a "defense" for calling my all in with 3 4 off suit!!

LOL and that's not what I meant to make him do by posting this!! I just want him to cut up about it and have a good laugh!!

But he is "afraid" that somebody on SBR will think he is not a "good poker player" LOL

So all he will do is "defend" his style of play instead of having fun with me!! LOL That's NOT what I'm going for!!

via GIPHY

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

LOL Thanks man. I'm in the 90th percentile in the whole USA in terms of high IQ's.

But like I say, I NEVER meant for it to get me "stalked" by psychos on chat sites!

I don't mean for people to get psycho-infatuated with me because I can bury them with my words!! LOL

I had a twin brother and our coach came to the gym one day and announced to everyone:

"WOW the twins have the 2 highest IQ's at the WHOLE school, and that's INCLUDING the teachers!!"

I was embarrassed back then because I used to think it was a "burden" or something, but I'm really proud of it now!!
    Thanks for sharing that Joe, it really explains a lot and puts into perspective how important detecting sarcasm can be

...*various mis-rememberings and misconceptions of reality*

...LOL and that's not what I meant to make him do by posting this!! I just want him to cut up about it and have a good laugh!!...
    Mission accomplished Joe, you're definitely making me laugh!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/129OnZ9Qn2i0Ew" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/129OnZ9Qn2i0Ew">via GIPHY</a></p>

LOL "nobody cares" but obviously YOU care enough to make a fool of yourself with a stupid reply!!

It's just a little post on a little web site! Just read it and move on! Don't get infatuated over it!!

I've had enough of you psychos stalking me and fixating on every post that I make!!

Try to stop the infatuation with my posts dude.

JoeCool20

Thanks for sharing that Joe, it really explains a lot and puts into perspective how important detecting sarcasm can be

Mission accomplished Joe, you're definitely making me laugh!

No problem dude. And thanks. I love sarcasm, but I certainly wasn't being sarcastic about my high intelligence!
    It is not that big of a deal to me to be highly intelligent! Because I have been that way my whole life!
    And if you think I will start getting "ill" or "defending" the fact that I am wicked smart, then you are sadly mistaken! Because if there is one thing that I know, it is that I am smarter than about 99% of the people that I will ever meet, and/or have ever met!

That is what I am trying to tell you about your poker playing skills!! You don't have to get on here and try to "defend" yourself if you KNOW you are a good poker player!
    Because if you already KNEW you were a good poker player, then you'd NEVER feel the need to "defend" or "make excuses" about your play!! You'd just laugh like hell because you'd already know how good you were!
    You'd NEVER feel the need to post on here about how much you have won and sheit like that!!

LOL It's the same with me and being wildly smart!!

If you try to "argue" with me, or doubt that I am highly intelligent, then I will just laugh!

If you or anyone else were to doubt my intelligence, or call me "dumb" or unintelligent, or something, then it would be hilarious to me!!

And it would mean absolutely nothing to me! And I sure as hell wouldn't start trying to "convince" you that I was smart!!

Because I already know how smart I am! If we ever meet, then I'll probably be the smartest person that you'll ever meet in your life!

Try to do the same thing if anyone tries to "doubt" or joke around with you about your poker skills!

You either know you are good, and it doesn't bother you one bit, or you don't know you are good, and it does bother you, and then you feel the need to "defend" yourself about it!!

It's all up to what you know yourself!!

But ANYWAY!! Like I've already said, I NEVER meant for my high intelligence to make people "bitter" towards me because I can bury them with my "way with words" on chat sites!! And I sure as hell never meant for my "quick wits" and brilliance to get me "stalked" by psychos on chat sites! LOL I promise you that!!!

And for whatever it is worth, I wish you and I (and every one else on the whole damn site!) NEVER "argued" or "bickered" with each other on here ever again!

My highly intelligent "sharp wit" is not meant to aggravate or offend anyone on a damn chat site!!

I promise that's not what I'm trying to do on here!!

Take care pal.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 03-22-19 at 04:42 AM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Haha...we have been blessed by having the smartest guy on the internet join us here on SBR.

Yet has no clue why someone would call with 10,6 offsuit with 50% of his chips committed due to the blinds.

Would a top 99% intelligence person really be playing penny poker or would they be smart enough to do something more productive with their time?

Triple_D_Bet

...I R SMRT, etc etc...
    Now that you've explained your background a little better and why you consider yourself hyper-intelligent, it puts a lot of things in perspective. If we'd known earlier, it would have saved a lot of typing...but in fairness, how are we supposed to know that your high school coach was a huge fan of air quotes?

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Haha...we have been blessed by having the smartest guy on the internet join us here on SBR.

Yet has no clue why someone would call with 10,6 offsuit with 50% of his chips committed due to the blinds.

Would a top 99% intelligence person really be playing penny poker or would they be smart enough to do something more productive with their time?
    It's not like people always choose to do things that challenge or use their capabilities...plenty of good players here (including you) are here for the entertainment value, despite being able to achieve more elsewhere.

Another thing to consider: people commonly believe they're achieving something more special than it is, and we should probably expect someone who is just smart enough to get by at penny poker to think it's the pinnacle of accomplishment, as they're probably not capable of knowing better. When you consider it from that angle, it's not shocking that there might be more than one bobbo-level intellect around here.

bobbywaves

plenty of good players here (including you) are here for the entertainment value, despite being able to achieve more elsewhere.
    Correct...I'm retired & choose to be here for the entertainment value I receive from: slow rolling pricks like you, taking your sorry ass for 29k in our poker bet, stockpiling pts while laughing at non generating broke dikks like yourself, comparing R.O.I's, etc....

JoeCool20

LOL I pour a beer and settle in to the 11 pm game with King Ten, and the flop comes K 8 10.

I go all in and Arun has 88 in his hand!! LOL Top 2 pair gets donked by a set! Of course I don't get anything else. And I'm gone!!

It's just poker. It might just be in my head, but it seems to happen to me a lot more often than it does others!!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

LOL Thanks Bro, but I'm not the "smartest guy on the internet" and I never said I was.

Also I hope my high intelligence doesn't make you "ill" at me, or envious of me!

I don't want enemies or people being jealous of me because I'm wicked smart.

That is the reason I used to try to hide it and not embrace it. But those days are over.

Now I know what I am, and I am damn proud of it.

I can't help it that I'm smart!! Don't hate it, or make fun of it! Just live your own life, like I am trying to do!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

LOL I pour a beer and settle in to the 11 pm game with King Ten, and the flop comes K 8 10.

I go all in and Arun has 88 in his hand!! LOL Top 2 pair gets donked by a set! Of course I don't get anything else. And I'm gone!!

It's just poker. It might just be in my head, but it seems to happen to me a lot more often than it does others!!!

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/OPU6wzx8JrHna" width="480" height="398" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/spongebob-squarepants-sad-OPU6wzx8JrHna">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/d2lcHJTG5Tscg" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/blackish-anthony-anderson-dre-johnson-d2lcHJTG5Tscg">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1BXa2alBjrCXC" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/1BXa2alBjrCXC">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/k61nOBRRBMxva" width="480" height="326" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/usa-freedom-countries-k61nOBRRBMxva">via GIPHY</a></p>

LOL A stalker who fixates on my posts and can't resist replying.............. But who also tries to inject humor into his infatuation of me!

Um, OK, just try to focus on yourself and not me dude!!

You CAN do it!!

bobbywaves

Fri 22
    =====

bobbywaves
    1205 joecool 1175 spider 395
    hawkeye16 1450 sinmiedo 1625 estoxx 455
    tripledbets 1280 brian311 655 mirapro 355
    5225 4260 1860

bobbywaves

With 1 week remaining, time is on team Waves side:

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    With 1 week remaining, time is on team Waves side:

going to be hilarious when blowjoecool knocks you out of the top 20 spot next week

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

joey, better to be thought the fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt!!

First ... 78910111213 Last