JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Why is SBR not doing anything (or even saying anything) about the poker being down?

On weekends there has been no Omaha hi or hi lo. It has been down for several weekends now.

Can't they even say what the problem is? Or at least that they are working to fix it.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16993

They sent an email out to about 50 of us. We are still playing. Did you not get the email?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    They sent an email out to about 50 of us. We are still playing. Did you not get the email?
    I'm not giving JoeFool the link to update the software to get the tables back. He'll have to get it from someone else!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

There was another thread about it.

Drew just said they are offline until further notice.

Enjoy the extra NLH ring game activity in the mean time ;-)

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I'm not giving JoeFool the link to update the software to get the tables back. He'll have to get it from someone else!

Don't understand why the two of you are revealing this information to the general public - pretty sure it was only supposed to be for special folks like us who they want to reward as longstanding upright members of the community.

But now that you've revealed this publicly, no doubt others like him who weren't aware of this are going to be clamoring to be allowed to get back in also - why would you want to inflict on that SBR?? Very odd
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Don't understand why the two of you are revealing this information to the general public - pretty sure it was only supposed to be for special folks like us who they want to reward as longstanding upright members of the community.

But now that you've revealed this publicly, no doubt others like him who weren't aware of this are going to be clamoring to be allowed to get back in also - why would you want to inflict on that SBR?? Very odd
    What's odd is the 3 of you feeling the need to spew lies.

Why would SBR send an e-mail to a select 50, instead of posting an update link? Better yet, why wouldn't SBR update their own software instead of making us do it?

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16993

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Why would SBR send an e-mail to a select 50, instead of posting an update link? Better yet, why wouldn't SBR update their own software instead of making us do it?
    I must have a made a mistake. I thought you were on the list. My bad Bob. Text me for the code.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, and b1slickguy

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

LOL They are just being stupid man! You know the drill on here.

if you make a post on here, you have to "sift through" the imbecilic stupidity of a few posters before you get to anything

relevant!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I must have a made a mistake. I thought you were on the list. My bad Bob. Text me for the code.
    Not interested in your non existent code.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Honestly, WTF is anyone talking about the update?

Complete BS.