pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice hand

turned the royal last night i dont think royals get paid off too often. 2nd one ever, 1st on FT. rush poker, small stakes
    Attached Images  

Uncle Joe
    Uncle Joe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats only what you can dream to get.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you didnt show because if you were in this situation later on in the game, theyd know to put you on the royal flush.

jaypeezy
    jaypeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nut hand.

pitman

i showed, it was small stakes, not too worried about that same player..... he bet me on river , i repopped him and he folded, i showed. im just sad it was in rush poker, if it was a regular ring game i think i would have earned a cool trophy symbol for my pokertableratings status......

andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice too bad it was for small stakes

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33438

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
    I hope you didnt show because if you were in this situation later on in the game, theyd know to put you on the royal flush.
    Haha...

Does Full Tilt give any sort of bonus for royals? Years ago when I played a lot of online poker people would email CS after hitting a royal at sites that didn't offer a royal flush bonus and sometimes they'd get schwag in return.

Phightin' Phils
    Phightin' Phils's Avatar Become A Pro!

back in the day before the ban i played on pokerroom and they used to give you a bonus of 50x the big blind of the cash game you were playing in. shit was sweet

pitman

Ya too bad it was small stakes but I dont play much cash tables and high limits. recently just got back into poker, took a 2 year break after a 3rd place in a 26$ 700+tourney. I cashed out most of it and then went on a bad run. i was too obsessed with it to enjoy other things. it really can be mentally exhausting.
    mainly just bet soccer now. I'm a decent tourney player but lately cant get much past the last 45. and final table is the only real payout for 5 hrs of poker. Always lose my races late in the tourneys. Mostly play for fun. can make some sick reads on fulltilt...

I dont think fulltilt gives bonus for royals, no bad beat jackpots either. I should at least try and get some swag out of them. worth a shot.
    50x big blind would have been cool but that would have only paid me 5 buckslol

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the past before the scandal, AP use to offer t-shirts to anyone that had a royal flush (pretty sure)

And gave away $10 to anyone that lost with pocket aces (lol)