SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Mac Poker game!!!

Watch the NCAA tonight and play Poker!!! We added a game for tonight. Enjoy!

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Watch the NCAA tonight and play Poker!!! We added a game for tonight. Enjoy!

This made me think you made the software compatible with mac and I was super excited. What a let down.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTINRUSSELL View Post
    This made me think you made the software compatible with mac and I was super excited. What a let down.
    Yep....what a tease.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That was hilarious Drew. Even I fell for the bait. Now can anyone spare the 12pts so I can play in it lol

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Now can anyone spare the 12pts so I can play in it
    Since you already have a couple unpaid loans out, I assume you're requesting a gift & not another loan?

Constantly begging for pts is pathetic behavior, have you no shame? Where's your dignity & self respect? Why can't you generate your own pts?

Besides that you're not even good at poker, as the leaderboard accurately indicates.

bobbywaves

With a 12 pt entry fee & many broke dikks, this tourney won't sniff 50+ players like past tourneys.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

mac omg

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Since you already have a couple unpaid loans out, I assume you're requesting a gift & not another loan?

Constantly begging for pts is pathetic behavior, have you no shame? Where's your dignity & self respect? Why can't you generate your own pts?

Besides that you're not even good at poker, as the leaderboard accurately indicates.
    As usual you speak without a clue as to the subject your trying to address. I have 1 one loan out, the other paid. The reason I don't have 12 pts is being responsible and paying those debts. And the remaining loan I just spoke of will be paid tonight. As to shame, dignity etc, Pot meet kettle. Sometimes it is shameful when I do have to beg my friends.

But I usually only do that when I have a responsibility to keep such as a loan I need to repay. I swallow my pride and behave like a man to keep my word something you know nothing about. As to generating points, I generate a ton probably a good 3x more than you do. But I don't keep um. I lose um by playing to long, by not quitting when the winning streak starts to end, and I don't care because I know I give um to friends.
    Not all of us are so sad that we think grinding 10 cent wins together to eventually cash $25 in subway is a "Winning" way of life. For me it's friends, values, and time spent.
    Points Awarded:

BigOrange gave Chipup 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Care to prove how you generate 3x more than me, when you're a constant broke dikk soliciting loans? I never asked for a loan in my 10+ years here, as it's pathetic & embarrassing behavior & I have the ability to generate my own pts. You cashed out a measly 5,865 pts compared to my lofty 181,657 pts, I also have 12k+ in my wallet compared to your 0 & loan debts, yet you want people to believe you generate 3x more than Waves? Hint: generating pts isn't losing them like you chump.

Since you continue to lie, I'll have to continue burying you even further:

You didn't pay off this loan, grey area did:

Paid in full cheers

You haven't made any payments here:

Loan to Chipup

You never paid Tripe back on your own, you needed Yisman's help. Then you never repaid Yisman in full. So you basically robbed Peter to pay Paul:

3000k is a lot of points.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-13-18 at 04:58 PM.