1. #1
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 3,350
    Betpoints: 257

    Poker Halloween games

    We added 2 games for today guys...check them out and have fun. Happy Halloween.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and BigOrange

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  2. #2
    BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 4,848
    Betpoints: 710

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    We added 2 games for today guys...check them out and have fun. Happy Halloween.
    Right on Drew, thanks!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 15,042
    Betpoints: 155

    thanks Drew and sbr!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 2,538
    Betpoints: 26789

    Thank you, SBR!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    have a great 2019
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 13,091

    thanks drew for the halloween poker tounament, that was nice with the 10,000 starting chips, would be a great format for like a high roller buy in maybe couple hundred betpoints maybe once a month or so
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  6. #6
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,898
    Betpoints: 15013

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thanks drew for the halloween poker tounament, that was nice with the 10,000 starting chips, would be a great format for like a high roller buy in maybe couple hundred betpoints maybe once a month or so
    Requesting a high roller tourney, when you're a broke dikk with 0 pts.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    have a great 2019
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 13,091

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Requesting a high roller tourney, when you're a broke dikk with 0 pts.

    i was thinking of others who are interested in poker i know u wouldn't play scared to risk ur points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  8. #8
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,898
    Betpoints: 15013

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i was thinking of others who are interested in poker i know u wouldn't play scared to risk ur points
    Yeah, I only risked 35k pts total in a poker challenge with Tripe. Winning the largest poker bet in SBR history.

    After risking 35k, I'm sure I would be petrified as a forest to risk a couple hundred pts once a month on a high roller tourney.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 1,058

    I wonder how if Big O cashed in any points after the stupid crap let him win a 3-way all in with freakin K - 4. LOL

    I wasted and hour and a half for some goofball to try as hard as he could to lose his chips by calling all in with K - 4.

    And the stupid crap let him donk in a King on the end and take 3 people's chips.

    Did it actually let him get to cash/points after that idiotic attempt at trying as hard as he could to lose? LOL
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    BTP
    Week 15
    5-0-0 1155 pts


  10. #10
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 3,628
    Betpoints: 14912

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I wonder how if Big O cashed in any points after the stupid crap let him win a 3-way all in with freakin K - 4. LOL

    I wasted and hour and a half for some goofball to try as hard as he could to lose his chips by calling all in with K - 4.

    And the stupid crap let him donk in a King on the end and take 3 people's chips.

    Did it actually let him get to cash/points after that idiotic attempt at trying as hard as he could to lose? LOL
    That k4 call was for a very small portion of my chips and a chance to knock out two players and yes top 4 finish in both Halloween tournaments yesterday. Lost 100K pot with AK suited versus A7 off all in pre-flop or I would have won the tournament.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    cincinnatikid513
    have a great 2019
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 13,091

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yeah, I only risked 35k pts total in a poker challenge with Tripe. Winning the largest poker bet in SBR history.

    After risking 35k, I'm sure I would be petrified as a forest to risk a couple hundred pts once a month on a high roller tourney.
    why are u afraid to play big o or sourtwist in cash games, ur not confident in ur skills or maybe ur wise u know ur inferior poker ability is no match and would surely lose
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  12. #12
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,898
    Betpoints: 15013

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why are u afraid to play big o or sourtwist in cash games, ur not confident in ur skills or maybe ur wise u know ur inferior poker ability is no match and would surely lose
    I don't play heads up bingo poker, as I prefer skill over luck.

    I missed 2 months of tourney's, yet I'm only 200 pts behind Little O & crushing you by 1,200 on leaderboard!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  13. #13
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 1,058

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    That k4 call was for a very small portion of my chips and a chance to knock out two players and yes top 4 finish in both Halloween tournaments yesterday. Lost 100K pot with AK suited versus A7 off all in pre-flop or I would have won the tournament.




    So you call all ins with terrible hands JUST because you might knock someone (2) people out if you get wild donk luck? LOL Geez why does it let something like that win over & over? LOL


    Anyway, You should have folded and waited until you had K - 4. LOL
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    BTP
    Week 15
    5-0-0 1155 pts


  14. #14
    cincinnatikid513
    have a great 2019
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 13,091

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I don't play heads up poker i'm scared , my skills are not good enough
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  15. #15
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,898
    Betpoints: 15013

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    I would offer you a skill based poker challenge, if you weren't a constant broke dikk.

    But I'm not interested in winning your 0 pts.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  16. #16
    cincinnatikid513
    have a great 2019
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 13,091

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I would offer you a skill based poker challenge, if you weren't a constant broke dikk.

    But I'm not interested in winning your 0 pts.
    it's ok bobby i will pass on winning your points, i just play sbr poker for entertainment not to provide food for my family
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/03/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,898
    Betpoints: 15013

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it's ok bobby i will pass on winning your points, i just play sbr poker for entertainment not to provide food for my family
    You will pass because you're a broke dikk, with no pts to bet with. Solicit a loan & get back to me chump.

    If I was relying on pts to provide food for my family as you ignorantly suggest, then it stands to reason I would be constantly cashing out. Instead of sitting on 13K.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


Top