SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Poker Halloween games

We added 2 games for today guys...check them out and have fun. Happy Halloween.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and BigOrange

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    We added 2 games for today guys...check them out and have fun. Happy Halloween.
    Right on Drew, thanks!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

thanks Drew and sbr!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

Thank you, SBR!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

thanks drew for the halloween poker tounament, that was nice with the 10,000 starting chips, would be a great format for like a high roller buy in maybe couple hundred betpoints maybe once a month or so

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thanks drew for the halloween poker tounament, that was nice with the 10,000 starting chips, would be a great format for like a high roller buy in maybe couple hundred betpoints maybe once a month or so
    Requesting a high roller tourney, when you're a broke dikk with 0 pts.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Requesting a high roller tourney, when you're a broke dikk with 0 pts.

i was thinking of others who are interested in poker i know u wouldn't play scared to risk ur points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

bobbywaves

i was thinking of others who are interested in poker i know u wouldn't play scared to risk ur points
    Yeah, I only risked 35k pts total in a poker challenge with Tripe. Winning the largest poker bet in SBR history.

After risking 35k, I'm sure I would be petrified as a forest to risk a couple hundred pts once a month on a high roller tourney.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I wonder how if Big O cashed in any points after the stupid crap let him win a 3-way all in with freakin K - 4. LOL

I wasted and hour and a half for some goofball to try as hard as he could to lose his chips by calling all in with K - 4.

And the stupid crap let him donk in a King on the end and take 3 people's chips.

Did it actually let him get to cash/points after that idiotic attempt at trying as hard as he could to lose? LOL

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I wonder how if Big O cashed in any points after the stupid crap let him win a 3-way all in with freakin K - 4. LOL

I wasted and hour and a half for some goofball to try as hard as he could to lose his chips by calling all in with K - 4.

And the stupid crap let him donk in a King on the end and take 3 people's chips.

Did it actually let him get to cash/points after that idiotic attempt at trying as hard as he could to lose? LOL
    That k4 call was for a very small portion of my chips and a chance to knock out two players and yes top 4 finish in both Halloween tournaments yesterday. Lost 100K pot with AK suited versus A7 off all in pre-flop or I would have won the tournament.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah, I only risked 35k pts total in a poker challenge with Tripe. Winning the largest poker bet in SBR history.

After risking 35k, I'm sure I would be petrified as a forest to risk a couple hundred pts once a month on a high roller tourney.
    why are u afraid to play big o or sourtwist in cash games, ur not confident in ur skills or maybe ur wise u know ur inferior poker ability is no match and would surely lose

bobbywaves

why are u afraid to play big o or sourtwist in cash games, ur not confident in ur skills or maybe ur wise u know ur inferior poker ability is no match and would surely lose
    I don't play heads up bingo poker, as I prefer skill over luck.

I missed 2 months of tourney's, yet I'm only 200 pts behind Little O & crushing you by 1,200 on leaderboard!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    That k4 call was for a very small portion of my chips and a chance to knock out two players and yes top 4 finish in both Halloween tournaments yesterday. Lost 100K pot with AK suited versus A7 off all in pre-flop or I would have won the tournament.

So you call all ins with terrible hands JUST because you might knock someone (2) people out if you get wild donk luck? LOL Geez why does it let something like that win over & over? LOL

Anyway, You should have folded and waited until you had K - 4. LOL

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I don't play heads up poker i'm scared , my skills are not good enough

bobbywaves

I would offer you a skill based poker challenge, if you weren't a constant broke dikk.

But I'm not interested in winning your 0 pts.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I would offer you a skill based poker challenge, if you weren't a constant broke dikk.

But I'm not interested in winning your 0 pts.
    it's ok bobby i will pass on winning your points, i just play sbr poker for entertainment not to provide food for my family

bobbywaves

it's ok bobby i will pass on winning your points, i just play sbr poker for entertainment not to provide food for my family
    You will pass because you're a broke dikk, with no pts to bet with. Solicit a loan & get back to me chump.

If I was relying on pts to provide food for my family as you ignorantly suggest, then it stands to reason I would be constantly cashing out. Instead of sitting on 13K.