katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bash Observations and Shoutouts

A little brain dead from too much flying time/airports but wanted to post before I crash.

1. Thanks to SBR and staff for a great promotion

2. Enjoyed seein John (don't think I didn't notice that GAME you still have showin off your tagalog for BL lolol), Lou, Sam and chattin up Drew

3. Bought "privilege" from Donk, how long does that last Donk? Never know when that might come in handy

4. Finally got to see my old World Cup buddy Opti. Genuine pleasure hermano

5. Canucks Sin, BD and Bracer as always--SUPER dudes (Soooo happy Sin wasn't at my starting table. And Bracer just proved what I have always said--SOUL READER. AWESOME PERFORMANCE BRO

6. Big thanks to Blacklady (BL) for listening to alot of boring gambling stories from all of us

I am sure I forgot plenty but if you guys want to add pics/comments to this feel free.
    Missed seeing Peavy but heard so many "I got PVD" at the poker tourney it was like he was there. Next time Jake
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, JAKEPEAVY21, sinmiedo, and Auto Donk

sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17156

Bash

I'm glad everyone had a good time. Looking forward to see pics when your rested.

katstale

I got a few pics but this is not easy!! ok, there we go. Bracer and Beerdog

Last edited by katstale; 08-29-18 at 05:29 PM. Reason: ok that didnt work. Will send to Opti later and let him help out!! lol

katstale

Forgot to thank Ed Feng. He gave out ND +1 and Ole Miss. almost covered plane fare

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

lol I was on those as well, had no idea Ed stole my plays

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    lol I was on those as well, had no idea Ed stole my plays
    I was a little jet lagged and chugging coffee, but that guy woke me up. Very sharp guy

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

how was the food at the bash?

katstale

Sam9 did a good job at the buffet (crab legs next time?) and the box lunch took us back to a simpler time.... Comedienne worked VERY BLUE which was disconcerting to BL lolol

katstale

As an aside, had Drew sandwiched between me and Beerdog for abt 15 minutes during poker. Our collective hands were so bad I don't think any of us played a hand for the entire time. We just had our own little chat time!! lolol Finally Drew shoves the best hand he had seen 66 and was called by 77 lolol Adios Drew

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Katy how was breakfast Sunday

bastards made me pay