cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Hopefully after this SBR gets a sponsor and revives the dailies. I just can't justify 2 hours for 300 points. It was close even at 600. Much more profitable playing nickel and dime tables online, but I miss the shit talking.

Good Luck Gents and hopefully this end is a new beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Disregard. I quit. Best of luck gents. I'll be around through September.

ur leaving in sept no need worry bout sbr poker

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    That thread is priceless.
    Not as priceless as when Waves won the biggest poker bet in SBR history, 29k from your buddy Tripe. Sending him into SBR retirement.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Hey B-waves, Did SBR ever tell people what the hole cards were between you & the no1Here guy?

I'm not going to read 8 pages worth of crap to find out. I stopped after reading this:

Originally Posted by SBR Drew
    bobby dont even think about dragging me into your situation here. If you would like we can and will ban you for a longer period of time. Im waiting...

"I didn't drag you into any situation. I simply requested evidence that I had knowledge he would fold. No1Here even stated I had no knowledge. You're banning someone who didn't chip dump to anyone & had absolutely nothing to do with it. If that make you feel good about yourself, go for it."

OK, so did you ever get any "evidence" showed to you? Or did you just get "teamed up on" without any proof? Did they ever say why the ban decision was made? I mean if you can't say "check it down" on chat during the hand, then unfortunately that would be all the "evidence" they needed, but did they ever tell you that was the reason? Did they ever tell you ANYTHING about WHY the decision was made?

Please answer me. Because if they banned you and won't even give you any proof or explanation, then they could do it to anyone, and anyone who'd send them $100 to go pro would have to be an idiot.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 06:40 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he shoulda been perma-banned for potentially exposing SBR to negative press exposure when he publicly posted this shit in an effort to attract men, women, trannies, or anyone else who "was interested in helping him pay his mortgage" -- yes, he actually wrote that shit in his Mingle2 profile -- along with this:

he's been living on borrowed time here for years...........

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Are we going to need to study this thread for SBR Trivia purposes?

I got a Trivia question about previous SBR World Cup poker results.

Unreal.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

10 pt question:

"what scamming section 8 housing living mardi-gras flappy b-cupped cheater was banned from the 2018 SBR world poker cup for being the beneficiary of the most obvious and idiotic chip dump of all time?"

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    10 pt question:

"what scamming section 8 housing living mardi-gras flappy b-cupped cheater was banned from the 2018 SBR world poker cup for being the beneficiary of the most obvious and idiotic chip dump of all time?"
    alex "who is bubblewaves"

First 12