Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

11 pm is not running apparently I was registered in it

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Damn I was going to play too! I dont get to play more than 2 or 3 times a week now and today was the day.

Well the only real fair thing to do would be to cancel the 3pm results I guess or have 2 tournaments on Saturday just for the guys who DIDNT play the 3pm

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I am at final table now. Can't figure out why no one will call me. Should be an easy win.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Another fuk'in crock of shit with this joke software that hasn't been updated in years.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Well I was registered for the 11 PM (I reg'd before the crash so I was one of the few who was able to get in). Since the tournament isn't going to run (so it seems at this moment anyway), I was therefore tied for the chip lead in that event when it went down. So I guess by bobbywaves logic I ought to get 300 points (just as all others who managed to register for the 11 PM should)!
    There's a big difference between a tourney being past the break & a tourney that hasn't even started. And if you can't see that, well I don't know what to tell you besides ignorant.

Places paid at time of crash, obviously the fairest thing to do & doesn't even favor me. A password protected makeup tourney with same starting stacks is better for me, but unfair to the chip leaders.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    There's a big difference between a tourney being past the break & a tourney that hasn't even started. And if you can't see that, well I don't know what to tell you besides ignorant.

Places paid at time of crash, obviously the fairest thing to do & doesn't even favor me. A password protected makeup tourney with same starting stacks is better for me, but unfair to the chip leaders.

As usual no matter how clear it is you are wrong, you will never admit it, you will just keep talking nonsense until the other party has had enough. Well you got it again - is clear for reasons I said why that would be totally unfair, as Jedi and I both said ICM is the only close to fair thing to do. And that's all I have to say on that.

Whatever nonsense bobby might be harping for - all that matters is: what does SBR plan to do about it? Are those in the 8 + 11 just out of luck? I guess probably so? Whatever it is, we should get a statement from SBR about it.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

haven't cashed in like 2 weeks and had almost a 2x chiplead on 2nd place. I had 12k and change and 2nd place had 6k and change...when it rains it pours...

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    haven't cashed in like 2 weeks and had almost a 2x chiplead on 2nd place. I had 12k and change and 2nd place had 6k and change...when it rains it pours...

Yes, that really sucks Jake. Saw you were dominating - was rooting for you to win, would definitely like you to be on my World Cup Team (assuming I can hang on to my spot to begin with!).

As ridiculous as I think bobby's suggestion is (the precedent it would set if they started just awarding prizes based on chip counts at the time of crash would be very dangerous amongst other things - ICM however though...), I would like it in terms of result for you at least!

Again, we deserve a clear response from SBR about what is going to happen though I doubt those of us in the 8/11 are going to like the answer. Perhaps they will give us a make-up event on the weekend which does fix the issue for those of us in the 11 who hadn't started to play but far from fair for those in the 8 who were still in (like yourself). Plus those who were already out in the 8 likely will be able to enter this make-up tourney which isn't really fair either. But I fear that is the best that can be expected

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

as you and jedi said, ICM chip count chop is the fair way to deal with a scenario like this.

sadly, that seems to be a pipe dream.

bobbywaves

Arunsh: “I can really sympathize with you Jake, but despite your massive chip lead you don’t deserve the 300 pt win.”

Doesn’t get any more clueless than this, good luck with your ICM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Arunsh: “I can really sympathize with you Jake, but despite your massive chip lead you don’t deserve the 300 pt win.”

Doesn’t get any more clueless than this, good luck with your ICM.
    You really are retarded - of course if the tourney gets cancelled it's quite unfair to Jake - that doesn't mean giving him an automatic win would be fair either. He himself suggested ICM, maybe you should read more carefully - somehow you are the only idiot suggesting otherwise. And if it had been me in his position I would suggest ICM also - I would certainly not be suggesting I should get an automatic win.

This is my last response to you on this post - again feel free to get the last word in so you can delude yourself into thinking you are right as you do on every other post. If more intelligent people want to discus this please chime in - or more usefully if SBR themselves can chime in with what will happen, that would be nice!

bobbywaves

You really are retarded - of course if the tourney gets cancelled it's quite unfair to Jake - that doesn't mean giving him an automatic win would be fair either. He himself suggested ICM, maybe you should read more carefully - somehow you are the only idiot suggesting otherwise. And if it had been me in his position I would suggest ICM also - I would certainly not be suggesting I should get an automatic win.

This is my last response to you on this post - again feel free to get the last word in so you can delude yourself into thinking you are right as you do on every other post. If more intelligent people want to discus this please chime in - or more usefully if SBR themselves can chime in with what will happen, that would be nice!
    I read everything, not concerned if other uniformed people happen to agree with you. There were many uniformed people who voted for Hillary Clinton as well, proves nothing but ignorance.

If SBR agreed with you & had the capability to do ICM, then why hasn't it been done in the past? So you're ignorantly requesting a solution that simply doesn't exist. Considering my solution doesn't favor me & is the most fair decision capable of being done, only proves Waves is all for fairness.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

We will run a replacement 8PM and 11PM tournament Sunday. We have maintenance to perform Saturday which will require poker being off-line for part of the day.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We will run a replacement 8PM and 11PM tournament Sunday. We have maintenance to perform Saturday which will require poker being off-line for part of the day.

Thanks SBR! I hope some measures will be taken to ensure that those who played in the 3 PM yesterday are prevented from double dipping and playing on Sunday as well.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

is there any way sbr can slow down the table break , can't even see the finish of the hand and table is closed and u are moved, would be nice to know what the river card was

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Well I was registered for the 11 PM (I reg'd before the crash so I was one of the few who was able to get in). Since the tournament isn't going to run (so it seems at this moment anyway), I was therefore tied for the chip lead in that event when it went down. So I guess by bobbywaves logic I ought to get 300 points (just as all others who managed to register for the 11 PM should)!
    I was the first person registered for the 11pm tourney so I should get 3000 points

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

So are we going to have 2 tournaments to sign up for Saturday

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    So are we going to have 2 tournaments to sign up for Saturday
    No, it's on Sunday idiot:

Poker Makeup Tournaments - Sunday, June 23

First 12