View Poll Results: Do you think some players hack SBR Poker?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 34.38%
  • No

21 65.63%
    EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Not going to get into names or certain hands just wondering if you think some poker players on here have access to things they aren't supposed to for an advantage
    Let me guess, you saw it on Fox News.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and bigtymer56

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    haven't noticed anything since big orange stopped playing
    I was thinking the same thing, this guy all way flop a good hand

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Let me guess, you saw it on Fox News.
    I almost feel sorry for you snowflakes the way you helplessly melt into politics. Almost

dlowilly

Hey 5mike5 I've noticed you've been trolling me a lot lately. Troll all you want, your boy mikejamm is a disgusting pile of crap who needs and deserves to tremble in fear

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Maybe Russia did it. Does Vlad have something on SBR?

In light of these allegations, I demand a special counsel to investigate.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

no way, I guess people get irrational when they are running bad.

Remember dlowilly u won the poker leaderboard last year, so if anyone is hacking SBR poker it is you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

can't believe i missed this thread...LOL

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

we want hand history and names

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Was at Mpash’s final table debacle Friday. 6 handed and 3 are dealt AA KK & QQ? Wonder the odds of that? Of course QQ winning w a 4 card flush took the cake.

My vote would be software

Bigger question is some of the mod comments here. Seems like it’s beciming the wild Wild West.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Yet another dumb fuk thread from the resident perv boy dfraud dik mouth. Well duh, of course SBR has hacks on your account dip shit. You didn't read the fine print when you signed up dblow willy?

SBR pretty much knows you're a paranoid delusional idiot and enjoys fuk'in with you. SBR also gives out your pm's to JJ and he's in charge of giving them to Opti, 5mike5, philly, me and Firedawg and we all laugh our asses off at the loser troll of SBR forums.

Hey dblow, quick question. When you get up in the morning do you look at your miserable douche self in the mirror and say, "Hey, what kind of stupid shit can I post on SBR today, to make me look like a bigger ass than bobbywuss?"

Keep up the good troll work dblow, we're work'in a special "paranoia puss" badge just for you.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm sure there are solid arguments for why no one is hacking SBR Poker but motivation is not one of them

Claiming it isn't worth the effort hacking for poker points, while people are spending hours playing for poker points, doesn't make much sense. Besides, it wouldn't be some long project, it would be an identification of a flaw in security or a pattern in the software.

With computers and hacking especially it has always been about the challenge and less about the reward. How else do you explain computer viruses?
    ppl do it for profit like card fraud or blackmail to unlock user's PC

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yet another dumb fuk thread from the resident perv boy dfraud dik mouth. Well duh, of course SBR has hacks on your account dip shit. You didn't read the fine print when you signed up dblow willy?

SBR pretty much knows you're a paranoid delusional idiot and enjoys fuk'in with you. SBR also gives out your pm's to JJ and he's in charge of giving them to Opti, 5mike5, philly, me and Firedawg and we all laugh our asses off at the loser troll of SBR forums.

Hey dblow, quick question. When you get up in the morning do you look at your miserable douche self in the mirror and say, "Hey, what kind of stupid shit can I post on SBR today, to make me look like a bigger ass than bobbywuss?"

Keep up the good troll work dblow, we're work'in a special "paranoia puss" badge just for you.
    Lol all that gibberish might mean something if it wasn’t coming from the worst whiner of them all, complaining constantly about poker, where’s my daily contest wahhhh, please let me go to Vegas sbr wahhh...speaking of which, are u going to Vegas Mikeypuss?

You crossed a line several times with ur made up pedophilia narrative and not only never apologized but doubled down. Understand me, I don’t expect any type of apology or admittance of anything from u, u are a disgusting piece of trash with a child’s mind in a middle aged body who isn’t capable of something like that. I’ll just have to ask u about it in person but it looks like ur too much of a wuss of course to say whether ur going. It’s ok though I go to Vegas every now and then anyway.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-18-18 at 07:12 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Was at Mpash’s final table debacle Friday. 6 handed and 3 are dealt AA KK & QQ? Wonder the odds of that? Of course QQ winning w a 4 card flush took the cake.

My vote would be software

Bigger question is some of the mod comments here. Seems like it’s beciming the wild Wild West.
    Yeah, because if you could deliberately hack it, you'd do it in the very subtle way of making the hand AA vs KK vs QQ, with the QQ winning

Sometimes I wonder about the critical thinking you guys possess

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

If anyone is cheating it's Big O. Dude runs hotter than Death Valley when playing cash games. Plays a ton of hands and always seems to have something in a big pot.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

gummo77 needs to be investigated not fair run that good

First 12