phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2096

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Who could've guessed with such genius investment ideas like gold and video games....

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    This lame fukk is actually teaming up with Bidbuziness???

Talk about bad judgement
    I'm not surprised at all

The tards have a certain way of finding each other

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I believe you Big business. Amy financial advice for a 28 year old?
    Sent you a pm bro

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2096

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Sent you a pm bro

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

I swear this guy has a severe case of autism or something. You just said that I didn't have any appreciating assets. When I told you that I invested in brand new retro video games, you laughed it off as video games being a long term asset, despite me showing proof that they certainly do appreciate long term. So you certainly did say that.

It's not my fault that I have more money than you and I highly doubt that you take trips across the globe two to three times a month. The only place you take trips to is to the unemployment office scamming the system out of some money.

And besides, I'm 30 years old and you're 44 so I'm already winning by 14 years you old broke dick fukk
    Show me where i video games and gold arent an asset? You said yourself you dont have any long term assets in this thread

So let's see would you rather own rental properties or video games

OK so if I make a video of my passport with 3 stamps from out of the country this year. Rest of my trips were in the usa. You donate the 100 to be a pro and admit I'm your daddy.

Your 14 years younger than me you will wish that your retired by 44.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Sorry to hear about his daughter.... Didn't know that.

I'm only 30 years old... (just turned 30 actually). Appreciating assets are one of the least important things on my mind right now. I'll think about all of that later in life. Right now I'm just enjoying my youth.
    Here it is

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Here it is
    OMFG. You are literally one of the biggest autistic retards I have ever seen. Why didn't you finish the rest of that quote??? It's right there for everyone to see. Page 2 post 65. Here it is for everyone to see. You seriously need to lay off the crack. It's not doing you any favors. You are burying yourself in this thread. Am I really supposed to believe that a dumb backwoods Yokel like yourself has any real type of money to his name??

Please.....

Sorry to hear about his daughter.... Didn't know that.

I'm only 30 years old... (just turned 30 actually). Appreciating assets are one of the least important things on my mind right now. I'll think about all of that later in life. Right now I'm just enjoying my youth.

But if you must know..... I have a good bit of gold tucked away and retro video games (brand new rare NES games) that I started buying up before prices began to skyrocket these past 5 years), but other than that....
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-13-18 at 09:19 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You said yourself that appreciation assets arent important to you. except gold and video games.

Like I said I'd rather have gold and video games then rental properties

I'm on my phone so deleting the whole post is a pain in the ass

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You think I dont do what I say accept my challenge then.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

You said yourself that appreciation assets arent important to you. you except gold and video games.

Like I said I'd rather have gold and video games then rental properties

I'm on my phone so deleting the whole post is a pain in the ass
    There is absolutely no way that you have any real money to your name. I can tell that about you right now just by talking to you in a simple conversation. You have absolutely no reading comprehension whatsoever in that simple minded walnut-sized brain of yours.

Absolutely nowhere in that post did I say that it was not important to me. I said it was the LEAST

important thing on my mind.

And then I said later in life I would focus more on appreciating assets you dumb fukk.

No I will absolutely not challenge you in anything because it would be a complete waste of time just listening to the way that you talk you have absolutely no reading comprehension at all. This is got to be a joke because like I said there's absolutely no way that you have any kind of real money to your name unless you got lucky and hit the lotto or something which I highly doubt. Because from what you had previously stated, you were doing grunt work before you injured your back you fukking lemming

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

bidbbuziness reminds me of vitterd at the RX.... self proclaimed lib nut who got rich "playing poker" yet doesn't know what MP+1 is

even a similar writing style!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

There is absolutely no way that you have any real money to your name. I can tell that about you right now just by talking to you in a simple conversation. You have absolutely no reading comprehension whatsoever in that simple minded walnut-sized brain of yours.

Absolutely nowhere in that post did I say that it was not important to me. I said it was the LEAST

important thing on my mind.

And then I said later in life I would focus more on appreciating assets you dumb fukk.

No I will absolutely not challenge you in anything because it would be a complete waste of time just listening to the way that you talk you have absolutely no reading comprehension at all. This is got to be a joke because like I said there's absolutely no way that you have any kind of real money to your name unless you got lucky and hit the lotto or something which I highly doubt. Because from what you had previously stated, you were doing grunt work before you injured your back you fukking lemming
    Thats what I thought. You're already my bitch.

So I'm gonna sum up this thread

You started crying someone hit and run you for worthless points

You won't donate a c note which pays for itself and is for a good cause

Your not interested in any real long term appreciating assets because your young.

You post photoshopped screenshots of a bank account to impress people on the internet

Would rather invest your money in gold and video games instead of real estate or stocks long term appreciating assets

I'm the fake one here but I call you out and you won't accept my challenge.

Yet I'm the idiot here

See you at the bash since you live in vegas then since im the fake guy here and 2 days after I get home from vegas will be in the bahamas for labor day weekend.

Oh and owning fedex ground routes is owning a business and I had a couple of them with people working for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink, and JAKEPEAVY21

HurryUpAndDrink

Your not interested in any real long term appreciating assets because your young.

You post photoshopped screenshots of a bank account to impress people on the internet

Would rather invest your money in gold and video games instead of real estate or stocks long term appreciating assets

Yet I'm the idiot here

See you at the bash since you live in vegas then since im the fake guy here and 2 days after I get home from vegas will be in the bahamas for labor day weekend.

Oh and owning fedex ground routes is owning a business and I had a couple of them with people working for me.
    this is like Nunes vs Pennington last nite... mikejammbitch should throw the towel for his friend the black vitterd!!!!

TKO... massive bleeding

/thread

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28487

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Fkn clowns always seem to find each other

Points Awarded:

bonzaii gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yet I'm the idiot here

Nope.... I absolutely refuse to challenge anyone with severe reading comprehension skills such as yourself. You just displayed your IQ in this thread for everyone to see and it is no higher than the average 3rd grader. Anyone can go back and look at the previous posts in this thread and see that your reading comprehension is absolutely laughable. Just stop embarrassing yourself....... Too late!

And as I previously said. You don't own or have shyt. You are most likely some slack-jawed Yokel that worked construction until he injured his back. And besides..... Jtoler already said that you were foaming out the mouth over some free hotel room.

Then let's go ahead and entertain this for a little bit. You say that you own a FedEx Ground route. And??? Anyone that has driven a tractor-trailer before as an owner operator has some type of Route whether it be with FedEx, UPS, DHL or any kind of food delivery route. Literally everyone and their fukkin cousins uncle has one of those. It's not hard at all to try for a little bit and then put some other drivers in a truck. That isn't even any real money you broke dick fukk .

Now I know for a fact that you're broke. What a laughable joke.

Anyways like I have already said period just going off of youth alone. I'm 30 years old and you're 44 with a broke azz back.

I win physically as well as financially
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-13-18 at 10:41 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

This is a lot of typing for someone who "doesnt fukk at sbr like others do" or for someone who dont care about anything said here

WHOLE LOTTA TYPING

buziness you are a lying sack of shit and most likely a window licker
    Last edited by Hman; 05-14-18 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Borderline Racist Comment
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pboozer57

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i guess you have no reading comprehension

look at routes in the nyc/ long island area and tell me how much they go for no money in them i owned 3 of them at one point. i guess you cant read because im retired now

your right i dont have or own shit, im just able to travel whenever i want and do whatever i want any day of the week because im broke.

your the one who has been owned in post 222.

im willing to make a video of my passport for this year to prove you wrong no screenshot real deal video.

you willing to do video of you logging into your bank account

thats what i thought

end thread!

yes im getting a free room in vegas and your point? so are a lot of other people

i will be in vegas august 22nd till the 27th lets meet up for a drink and talk in person so we can see who is a broke dikk fake fukk. its not me

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

You say that you've owned me in post 222, yet I've been owning your old azz throughout the entire thread

So you can make a video of a passport. So what??? Again, just about everyone these days has a fukking passport. Even a little Indian dude that I know name Abdullah who works at the Kwik-E-Mart has one

It's not about you getting a free room. It's the fact that you're getting excited like a little girl for getting a room. Sorry, but people that have a lot of money don't get excited about stuff like that. No way around it.

Again, everyone and their mother has a route like that. I know someone that has a couple of routes just like that. That isn't any real money you loser. And besides you don't even have any routes to begin with. I have already made up my mind that you you are broke and living on unemployment.

You being in Vegas makes absolutely no difference. There are a lot of broke dicks that will be in Vegas around that time and you will be one of them

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Passport with 3 stamps from 2018 alone damn your fukkin dumb.

Show me where I'm excited about a free room.

Make up your mind just like I have your a brother living in the hood walking around with 10k gold on your neck thinking you are rich.

No video you're a fake with the screenshots. Im a real dude your fake.

I haven't worked a 9-5 in 7 years I'm good living the life which people here can attest to. You have probably never left the country. Get out and live dont forget to buy your video game investments though

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Passport with 3 stamps from 2018 alone damn your fukkin dumb.

Show me where I'm excited about a free room.

Make up your mind just like I have your a brother living in the hood walking around with 10k gold on your neck thinking you are rich.

No video you're a fake with the screenshots. Im a real dude your fake.

I haven't worked a 9-5 in 7 years I'm good living the life which people here can attest to. You have probably never left the country. Get out and live dont forget to buy your video game investments though
    Again, that's nothing special. Like I said my boy Abdullah who works the Kwik-E-Mart has a passport just like you do.

I've made up my mind a long time ago and have already decided that you're just some broke dick. You said that you stopped working a nine-to-five 7 years ago. That right there tells me that you've been a broke dick for a LONG time and if your old azz wasn't so stupid that you broke your back, you'd still be working that 9 to 5 instead of sitting on being broke and unemployed arguing with me.

Face it..... You're a broke joke that was working a nine-to-five seven years ago and to this day still has absolutely nothing to show for it except a fukked up back.

Well, this is been fun. But I've had a long day and it's time for me to get some sleep. Thanks for the laughs though. I literally laughed the entire night at your broke dick azz.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Yes because a broke fukk can travel as much as I do. Go to bed cant keep your mom up while your banging on the keyboard.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Add cross-conf to the fkn hit and run list

Never getting my action again

Scum triples up from shortstacking gets few big hands and bounces

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Add cross-conf to the fkn hit and run list

Never getting my action again

Scum triples up from shortstacking gets few big hands and bounces
    Cross is a good guy & probably just completed his rollover, or had to go.

Whoever complains about hit n running is a little bitch, I'll make it a point to hit n run anyone who complains.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Cross is a good guy & probably just completed his rollover, or had to go.

Whoever complains about hit n running is a little bitch, I'll make it a point to hit n run anyone who complains.
    After the years of watching you as the outcast of sbr, I always laid off of you...every thread ends up with that tittie pic of you with half your shirt over your neck. I've always felt bad for you for some reason.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Headed back to tables now if you want

HurryUpAndDrink

Twister what are we drinking today!?!¡!¡!¡

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Twister what are we drinking today!?!¡!¡!¡
    having a pretty bad episode of gout in right knee...didnt work today, have 12 hour days next 2 days so im takin it easy tonight

HurryUpAndDrink

having a pretty bad episode of gout in right knee...didnt work today, have 12 hour days next 2 days so im takin it easy tonight

damn man that sucks get better bro!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

After the years of watching you as the outcast of sbr, I always laid off of you...every thread ends up with that tittie pic of you with half your shirt over your neck. I've always felt bad for you for some reason.
    Wow, I’m the “outcast of SBR” degenerates.

No sympathy needed, thanks for the compliment.

First ... 4567