funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

The whole concept of "hit and run" being bad etiquette doesn't make sense to me. The point of playing a cash game in the first place is to be able to leave whenever you want. If you want to play until you're out you can play in a tourney

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Jaker, we have non pros fighting over a hat, this is exciting shit here pal.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Kill View Post
    This is got to be the saddest post I ever seen on SBR, you got to be pulling our leg but I think you might be serious. Sorry I gave you action BigBusiness, enjoy your free pizza! Don't choke on the sausage.
    Fukk you little punk. You've been hitting and running FOR DAYS winning a few chips here and a few chips there only to immediately get up and run from the table like a little bitch. I've asked numerous times to just stay and play some cards LIKE A MAN, but you weren't hearing any of it. It was only after I ripped a few huge pots off you that you decided to stay your broke azz at the table and try winning it all back, but I was having none of it. I even typed "I should hit and run just like you were doing me, but I'M A MAN AND I AIN'T RUNNING".

I got all up in that azz that day. Went in dry with no lube.Took a nice 600 off you and then you left a little message in the chat box saying "you're a lucky fukker" and stayed your broke hoe azz at the table complaining for 20 minutes straight, when in reality, you suck complete azz at heads up holdem. I was wondering why you didn't just reload, now I know why. Broke azz didn't have any more chips.

Days worth of hit and running only to get cleaned out when you tried winning it all back.

It makes sense why I haven't seen you in a couple of days..... You are actually cleaned out now.

Go suck some of the posters dicks. I'm sure you'll have enough to start the hit and run process all over again. Just make sure you don't choke on any c.u.m in the process.

Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-10-18 at 01:48 PM.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Why play if you're not a Pro?

This is as bad of a self burial as drinkers Open Challenge thread lol

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business... not to be mean but the only notable black poker player in the WORLD is Phil Ivey... all others white, latin and asian

Odds are you are not very good at it either... must be like watching coca cola fight pepsi over who harms world health worse

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Business... not to be mean but the only notable black poker player in the WORLD is Phil Ivey... all others white, latin and asian

Odds are you are not very good at it either... must be like watching coca cola fight pepsi over who harms world health worse
    The only notable?

Try the GREATEST poker player in the world. He's better than every poker player that has ever lived and the vast majority of people wont argue that either.

I find it truly fascinating that for black people being such a minority in the poker world completed dwarfed by all other races, he is the most dominant poker player.

It's funny because his dominance was something like Tiger Woods in his prime. Dominating a field of whites.

Just beautiful!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

winning all those points but cant use them so basically wasting time for no reason

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    winning all those points but cant use them so basically wasting time for no reason
    I just wanted some action. I don't give a fukk about these points or a pro subscription.

Said it numerous times already.

HurryUpAndDrink

guy is basically one inch away from being a retard

what do u expect?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

guy is basically one chromosome away from being a retard

what do u expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    The only notable?

Try the GREATEST poker player in the world. He's better than every poker player that has ever lived and the vast majority of people wont argue that either.

I find it truly fascinating that for black people being such a minority in the poker world completed dwarfed by all other races, he is the most dominant poker player.

It's funny because his dominance was something like Tiger Woods in his prime. Dominating a field of whites.

Just beautiful!

I had a feeling you weren't going to reply to this....

clown

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

This is as bad of a self burial as drinkers Open Challenge thread lol
    Yeah I've seen that thread. Hurry is a shyt poster. Always has been. That is one thing me and firedawg are in full agreement with.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I'm very well off financially at only 30 years old. A pro subscription is useless to me...

why?

What the fukk is free pizza when I eat top of the line steak, shrimp, crab and lobster all the time?

It just seems that a pro subscription is really useless for the most part. Yeah, it's only a measly $100, but it just seems like a complete waste of a $100. Rather blow the hundo on some whore down on her luck.

Thanks, but no thanks.

jts1207

I'm very well off financially at only 30 years old. A pro subscription is useless to me...

why?

What the fukk is free pizza when I eat top of the line steak, shrimp, crab and lobster all the time?

It just seems that a pro subscription is really useless for the most part. Yeah, it's only a measly $100, but it just seems like a complete waste of a $100. Rather blow the hundo on some whore down on her luck.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    You go Pro. You can convert your points to bitcoin. Bitcoin = cash. Pretty simple.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

why?

Thanks, but no thanks.

You go Pro. You can convert your points to bitcoin. Bitcoin = cash. Pretty simple.
    your 100 pays for itself

for someone who is financially sound (your words) do the math.

100 go pro 12 points a day for the year gets you more than 100 in return in bitcoin for something your doing anyway

Please stop with the i buy lobster and steak. you have 25k in the bank, like thats real money

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Why play if you're not a Pro?
    lack of employment would be my guess

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

very well off

what do you own that doesnt depreciate in value?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

your 100 pays for itself

for someone who is financially sound (your words) do the math.

100 go pro 12 points a day for the year gets you more than 100 in return in bitcoin for something your doing anyway

Please stop with the i buy lobster and steak. you have 25k in the bank, like thats real money
    Apparently reading comprehension isn't all that big around here. I'm pretty sure I stated that was just ONE of my bank accounts with 25g's in it. I have plenty more just like that account.

(plenty more)
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-10-18 at 05:13 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Jaker, we have non pros fighting over a hat, this is exciting shit here pal.
    Hey don't forget about the non pro tee shirt too.

jts1207

Apparently reading comprehension isn't all that big around here. I'm pretty sure I stated that was just ONE of my bank accounts with 25g's in it. I have plenty more just like that account.

(plenty more)
    Donate the hundo. Great cause either way. Profit

Come on dude

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Donate the hundo. Great cause either way. Profit

Come on dude
    And how exactly is it a great cause?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Really don't blame you BigBizz, hit and run pussys do suck! If a player can't hang at a table for 30 minutes or so, why even sit the fuk down.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-10-18 at 06:06 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Got a 1/4 of gas in my new E class
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave gauchojake 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Really don't blame you BigBizz, hit and run pussys do suck! If a player can't hang at a table for 30 minutes of so, why even sit the fuk down.
    He couldn't even sit still for 10 minutes at a time.

mother fukker only sat still after I took him for his entire stack when he pushed all in with kings while I had aces preflop. He didn't like that at all and tried winning it back, but all that happened was I took him for the rest of his chips and then when he was completely cleaned out, he sat at the table and begin complaining like a little hoe.

Scumbag had no problem staying put trying to get his chips back.

ttwarrior did the same thing a couple of days ago. Won about 30 chips, then said "be back in 10 minutes" only to never return.

some real bitch made scum these days.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

And how exactly is it a great cause?
    1. Poster BigDay's daughter has angelmans syndrome. (great guy) so thats a great cause to help out

2. you have many bank accounts so you say, what assets do you have that appreciate? A lot of guys brag about what they have but when it comes down to it they dont have shit. not gonna get into a pissing contest with you because i will win.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

i havent paid attention to poker in awhile but i dont recall there being any notable latin players. i would guess jewish players have the highest success rate proportional to their population.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i havent paid attention to poker in awhile but i dont recall there being any notable latin players. i would guess jewish players have the highest success rate proportional to their population.
    yeah a couple of Argentinian/Brazilian players plus Costa RiCA Humberto Brenes who was a pokerstars PRO back when it meant something...

Buzz Kill
    Buzz Kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

So this is SBR -

HurryUpAndDrink

1. Poster BigDay's daughter has angelmans syndrome. (great guy) so thats a great cause to help out

2. you have many bank accounts so you say, what assets do you have that appreciate? A lot of guys brag about what they have but when it comes down to it they dont have shit. not gonna get into a pissing contest with you because i will win.
    MAKE NO MISTAKE GUY IS BROKE...

either that or he is "too cool for school" yet still posts here everyday, a lunatic

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Sorry to hear about his daughter.... Didn't know that.

I'm only 30 years old... (just turned 30 actually). Appreciating assets are one of the least important things on my mind right now. I'll think about all of that later in life. Right now I'm just enjoying my youth.

But if you must know..... I have a good bit of gold tucked away and retro video games (brand new rare NES games) that I started buying up before prices began to skyrocket these past 5 years), but other than that....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Kill View Post
    So this is SBR -

You want your points back that you worked so hard to hit and run over?

Just ask for them back. I have no use for them.

Ask me nicely.

Buzz Kill
    Buzz Kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Ask me nicely.
    What am I gonna use with those points, I don't even eat pizza.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I'm only 30 years old... (just turned 30 actually). Appreciating assets are one of the least important things on my mind right now. I'll think about all of that later in life. Right now I'm just enjoying my youth.
    This is where you and many young people make mistakes. Absolutely enjoy your youth, appreciating assets should be most important now while your in your prime earning years. you never get these years back and trust me they go waaaaaay to quick before you know it your 40, 50 etc. setting your self up now for later will make your life much easier. Look at myself for instance im 44 retired 7 years ago ( kind of forced back injury) own rental properties, flip houses, hustle a little, havent worked a 9-5 since july 1, 2011. i travel a ton. almost as much as my man booya, because i invested for the long term. my kids are set up 1 graduated college has very little debt, 1 is in college will have no debt when she graduates plan now for later. trust me best move you will ever make, i wish i started earlier than i did
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Ask me nicely.
    you cant give them back you can only transfer 2 a day as a non pro

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

This is where you and many young people make mistakes. Absolutely enjoy your youth, appreciating assets should be most important now while your in your prime earning years. you never get these years back and trust me they go waaaaaay to quick before you know it your 40, 50 etc. setting your self up now for later will make your life much easier. Look at myself for instance im 44 retired 7 years ago ( kind of forced back injury) own rental properties, flip houses, hustle a little, havent worked a 9-5 since july 1, 2011. i travel a ton. almost as much as my man booya, because i invested for the long term. my kids are set up 1 graduated college has very little debt, 1 is in college will have no debt when she graduates plan now for later. trust me best move you will ever make, i wish i started earlier than i did
    Don't tell me how to live my life you old fukk. I'm 30 years old and single with no kids and a shyt ton of money in the bank.

I'm winning mother fukker......... I'm winning

First 12345 ... Last