keep the promos the same

it all adds up

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Turning into a PR nightmare this thing
    not really, 112 people played tonight , just one of many perks being sbr pro beat the prick, beat the bag, trivia, daily contest , ncaa tournament contests, and poker nobody forcing people to play

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not really, 112 people played tonight , just one of many perks being sbr pro beat the prick, beat the bag, trivia, daily contest , ncaa tournament contests, and poker nobody forcing people to play
    youre so oblivious to the debate its not even a point of responding to you

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    guess not, i enjoy playing the sbr daily sbr poker tournaments so i will keep playing if i didn't like it anymore i would stop this isn't a job

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

guess not, i enjoy playing the sbr daily sbr poker tournaments so i will keep playing if i didn't like it anymore i would stop this isn't a job
    the debate is sbr promoting " new, exciting , improved" promotions then blatantly lying and cutting all rewards in half

who the fck said this is a job? what are you even talking about buddy...?
    this is why big corporations and lies are always spread in society and nothing happens, because sheep like you just go along with it and dont care about being duped. Sad sight to see, but people like you will always follow the herd and agree to everything

GL with your 20 cents for 2 hours of time

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

the debate is sbr promoting " new, exciting , improved" promotions then blatantly lying and cutting all rewards in half

who the fck said this is a job? what are you even talking about buddy...?
    this is why big corporations and lies are always spread in society and nothing happens, because sheep like you just go along with it and dont care about being duped. Sad sight to see, but people like you will always follow the herd and agree to everything

GL with your 20 cents for 2 hours of time
    maybe the budget got cut for poker and the number of points weren't available as years past? maybe drew was trolling everybody for giving him such a hard time in the spring tournament? I don't play here for money or pizza just entertainment if your not happy about the tournaments don't play, less people playing will make it easier to cash and make the top 24
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-24-18 at 06:32 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with firekillex pretty much...

What annoys people is that sbrdrew try to sell it like there was an improvement, where evidently there's not... is a bad look because it denotes a lack of honesty and lack of transparency... because me for example, being new and all, I really got excited with Drew's post until I pretty much read all the more seasoned poster's posts...

SBR would have been much better off admitting the +EV of the poker was decreased in a humble and kinda apologetic manner. It is what it is... and still people will be happy being an SBR Pro.

Its the lying touting that is bad... because it insults people's intelligence. I won't complain tho, as I never played with the old format so I guess makes not much difference to me but I get it!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

112 played ...but I’m sure many were like me and threw it all in on the first decent hand just to either double up or be done with it.

i only take it serious if I can double up early. If not (like last night when my 99 lost), are actually kind of glad when I lost.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    112 played ...but I’m sure many were like me and threw it all in on the first decent hand just to either double up or be done with it.

i only take it serious if I can double up early. If not (like last night when my 99 lost), are actually kind of glad when I lost.
    u must done something right in the spring series

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

you guys crack me up. This reminds me of a friend i had bitching about his closing bar penetrate putting on weight. He never took her out. No one knew he was fukking her. Never cost him a penny.He never put anything but time and energy into it.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-24-18 at 04:09 PM.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

Busted out 9th on day 1, feelsbadman

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Busted out 9th on day 1, feelsbadman
    where were you pal? been posting less and less

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

i think its sbr's way of paying back the international sbr pros since the usa pros membership and store orders get processed faster and international pros have to wait longer
    There might be something here. Another thread talks abt SBR slow paying international payers (like a month wait). If SBR is having a cash crunch, just admit it and pay JJ less.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

your from canada relax, you got a cake walk to the finals you got a top 12 spot wrapped up lots of betpoints coming to you in august enjoy the gift

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    where were you pal? been posting less and less
    Still around, play in the daily poker tourneys, haven't had a lot of strong feelings on picks lately so haven't posted too much. I do like your Roma +1.25 today

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Sure guys keep on complaining and playing. Feeling so entitled but doing something about it is totally different story.

Enjoy playing for pennies ill be around if things finally change back for the better.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

If you are ever at my starting table and I suggest going all in first hand - I mean it. Do it and you'll have a very efficient tournament.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Enjoy playing for pennies. I can't represent Team World, since I'm a broke dikk & can't afford pro status to support this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Fine-print

1. Must be an SBR Pro to represent a team.

Team World has enough crappy players without you adding to it.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey Drew,

Will SBR Poker ever be mac friendly? (Other than having to download a bunch of things and a confusing process)

Thank you

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Hey Drew,

Will SBR Poker ever be mac friendly? (Other than having to download a bunch of things and a confusing process)

Thank you
    I would expect that the software is much closer to shutting down than making any kind of enhancements.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Nobody is making you join an event. And it is simply too bad that some people prefer to do nothing but complain no matter what we do at SBR.
    See he is working for them and saying same thing. You bitches are bitching and not doing anything about it! The problem is simple actually. If gender % would be rewerse this would be solved last event lol. But since 99% poker players are male lol SBR can do this easily for awhile(in my opinion at least a year).

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    [/LIST]

Team World has enough crappy players without you adding to it.
    I am no perfect but i am sure i am above average! I am just not broke(or have far to much time) to play when rewards are far to small. I am not saying 1 year ago they were decent(they were borderline for me with hope i could get lucky finals) but now basic rewards(dailies) are so low only losing poker players(players that cant win playing NL25 online) can afford to play.

The only thing i am sad about here is 90%+ players complaining but only 10-20% players actually boycotting! Otherwise i am peachy Bobby enjoy your top15 SBR rankings this year. I am 99% sure youll be there this year lol(not cause you are so good ofc. but cause competition will additionally reduced!).

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    The only thing i am sad about here is 90%+ players complaining but only 10-20% players actually boycotting!
    I boycotted weekend tourney's, since free poker for pros is falsely advertised. There's nothing free about weekend poker.

Bobby enjoy your top15 SBR rankings this year. I am 99% sure youll be there this year
    Will do, I'm 99.4% sure as well.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I’m not interested in using my desktop that is aged haha and that’s a problem on MY end, I commend sbr for running an event for posters year after year

They don’t have to do this bro

I will always be pro even if I don’t participate in the tourneys

Good luck

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Sigh. If you guys could just place some value on your time you could stop this greed. It's really sad to watch

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

your from canada relax, you got a cake walk to the finals you got a top 12 spot wrapped up lots of betpoints coming to you in august enjoy the gift
    The fuk'in eternal optimist cincykid here. Yeah, it is a fuk'in cake walk for you, what you fail to understand is how unjust it is to American players. We represent the majority of site supporters here and were promised changes to the poker tourneys and payout formats, which in reality, equated to blow'in smoke up our ass. Since you've only been here since November of last year, you actually have no real fuk'in idea what we're talk'in about. But please, write another 200+ replies on how fuk'in shit happy you are, you're about that short of 6000 posts.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The fuk'in eternal optimist cincykid here. Yeah, it is a fuk'in cake walk for you, what you fail to understand is how unjust it is to American players. We represent the majority of site supporters here and were promised changes to the poker tourneys and payout formats, which in reality, equated to blow'in smoke up our ass. Since you've only been here since November of last year, you actually have no real fuk'in idea what we're talk'in about. But please, write another 200+ replies on how fuk'in shit happy you are, you're about that short of 6000 posts.
    i'm happy playing sbr poker for peanuts
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-26-18 at 09:02 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all I have to say tonight after besting the sbr golden boy heads up, Sir Dorado Chico himself, is ......

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Poker badges would probably be helpful in quelling some of the dissatisfaction if they can be enabled again.

Plus it's nice to see who has placed recently.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Poker badges would probably be helpful in quelling some of the dissatisfaction if they can be enabled again.

Plus it's nice to see who has placed recently.
    we're still waiting on our World Cup badges from last year too.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

nice win donk it's nice to see the senior citizens able to win every once in a while
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all I have to say tonight after besting the sbr golden boy heads up, Sir Dorado Chico himself, is ......

Yeah, make sure it goes to your fuk'in head, super user. I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy that you won.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, make sure it goes to your fuk'in head, super user. I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy that you won.
    what a fukkin pester you are... you need some fukkin hurry time.

Buzz Kill
    Buzz Kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

SBR: Excellent job with the poker tournaments!

This is my first post. I am learning how to play poker. Someone told me I should play against the pros so I appreciate the opportunity to learn the game from the pros. I have no complaints, and salute the SBR and especially SBR Drew for doing a good job in my humble opinion. Well done Sir: Well done!

First ... 345678 Last