USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you make up a lie to attempt to get someone banned again I wont leave it to Drew. I'll ban your ass.

You have zero chances left me with Philly.

In fact if you say shit again about an SBR guest, having an SBR employee in your room, being shown private info or make up crap about another poker player, or similar you will be banned with no warning.

My colors have never changed. I dont put up with scumbags who lie like you did to try and get others in trouble and never have.

Next time you decide to point fingers at Drew or anyone else be very very careful your house is in order yourself.
    quite an eloquent description of a 5 year SBR PRO who has been to 2 Punta Cana Bashes, a IFBC Convention and a SBR Poker mixer and has been nothing but respectful and kind to every poster AND SBR Employee (yourself included) I've met. I'd challenge you to find one person out of that group that would say anything but kind words about me....95% of the shit posted here is all in good fun. I made no "crap up" about any poker player here. I know what I witnessed. If anyone can find Phillipe maybe we can get to the bottom of this. I spoke with Drew today, apologized for any misgivings about my passion for this site and we were both good. I'm glad you got this off your chest and as I did previously, wish you nothing but the best

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

quite an eloquent description of a 5 year SBR PRO who has been to 2 Punta Cana Bashes, a IFBC Convention and a SBR Poker mixer and has been nothing but respectful and kind to every poster AND SBR Employee (yourself included) I've met. I'd challenge you to find one person out of that group that would say anything but kind words about me....95% of the shit posted here is all in good fun. I made no "crap up" about any poker player here. I know what I witnessed. If anyone can find Phillipe maybe we can get to the bottom of this. I spoke with Drew today, apologized for any misgivings about my passion for this site and we were both good. I'm glad you got this off your chest and as I did previously, wish you nothing but the best
    If you continue to lie you will continue to have problems with me Philly.

You posted that Igor will only ever flip to try and justify you chipping at Drew for not investigating. You have no credibility and no one else backed you up so it was not worth wasting staff time on.

And yes, I'd say everyone who knows you knows you make up stories all the time. And it does get over-looked due to being such a big part of the site.

Now you know it hasn't gone un-noticed. And why your emails asking for a job or to visit the office go ignored. You are not trusted.

But this is different. Deliberately lying and wasting my time, Drew's time and dev staff time, on top of just being such a turd to lie to try and get Igor banned is different. And even this time it was ignored at first. But you came back and kept pushing.

I am not going to back off on this Philly. You pushed too hard. So up to you if you want to keep it going.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Stand down USC. Your bluff has been called and Opti just put you all in.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You posted that Igor will only ever flip to try and justify you chipping at Drew for not investigating. You have no credibility and no one else backed you up so it was not worth wasting staff time on.

And yes, I'd say everyone who knows you knows you make up stories all the time. And it does get over-looked due to being such a big part of the site.

Now you know it hasn't gone un-noticed. And why your emails asking for a job or to visit the office go ignored. You are not trusted.

But this is different. Deliberately lying and wasting my time, Drew's time and dev staff time, on top of just being such a turd to lie to try and get Igor banned is different. And even this time it was ignored at first. But you came back and kept pushing.

I am not going to back off on this Philly. You pushed too hard. So up to you if you want to keep it going.
    Opti I responded to your personal email to me telling you what to do if you’d like to discuss this more. I commend you for sticking up for a Mod that I’ve now had 3 separate conversations with BEFORE you decided to continue to take shots at me. I get what you’re doing. Balls in your court pal

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

By the way....can you check on my store order

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Opti I responded to your personal email to me telling you what to do if you’d like to discuss this more. I commend you for sticking up for a Mod that I’ve now had 3 separate conversations with BEFORE you decided to continue to take shots at me. I get what you’re doing. Balls in your court pal
    Again, you insist on bullshitting.

You emailed me, I replied.

The two guys you tried to attack are long time members with long histories. Igor bets points, and plays poker. Phillipe plays poker and uses up all his points in the book. Igor hasnt cashed out or transferred points to any other poster apart from Spider for bets in a year. Phillipe in 4 years. It was obvious they were not up to any shenanigans, whatever you thought about a few hands of play. And as far as Krashman, not sure why it was needed to slur him as well but that was just a silly claim.

Drew got sucked in by your constant badgering and after this comment
    I’ve been pushing drew on this to no avail. Also Igor only flips which I thought sbr wanted to get rid off.
    I then came back and explained
    I kept an eye on him at the tables for a few days after this thread was started and he played different players quite normally a lot of the time.
    I tried to just ignore what you were doing but you still kept on and on with the pushing.

Congrats. You got the action you demanded and wasted everyones time.

You didn't need to lie to try and force the issue.

You owe an apology to Igor, Phillipe and Krashman IMHO.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-12-18 at 10:32 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Again, you insist on bullshitting.

You emailed me, I replied.

The two guys you tried to attack are long time members with long histories. Igor bets points, and plays poker. Phillipe plays poker and uses up all his points in the book. Igor hasnt cashed out or transferred points to any other poster apart from Spider for bets in a year. Phillipe in 4 years. It was obvious they were not up to any shenanigans, whatever you thought about a few hands of play. And as far as Krashman, not sure why it was needed to slur him as well but that was just a silly claim.

Drew got sucked in by your constant badgering and after this comment

I then came back and explained

I tried to just ignore what you were doing but you still kept on and on with the pushing.

Congrats. You got the action you demanded and wasted everyones time.

You didn't need to lie to try and force the issue.

You owe an apology to Igor, Phillipe and Krashman IMHO.
    I never slammed Krashman. Other posters in this thread did yet you only singled me out.

Whst was witnessed on the table seemed odd to me. Apparently I was wrong. To Igor & Phillipe I apologize.

Can you update me on my store order

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

I never slammed Krashman.
    lol your posts are still up you know?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so, what was the final verdict?

anyone banned?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    so, what was the final verdict?

anyone banned?
    Mate this may be one of those threads that the little dude in the Industry forum was whinging about... no resolution!

We have posters and staff throwing haymakers, mystery posters, threats and an all around crapamazoo with nothing coming of it. Another thread for the cemetery I suppose.

Auto Donk

sounds like the damn jeff sessions-run justice department.... all talk and no action; democrats like hiLIARy mis-using millions of campaign funds, millions in improper contributions, pay for play, actual russian collusion, and yet not one damn indictment....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Shari as usual spot on!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

lets all just relax

my record is great when calling out colluding

when i showed up at the table many were saying they colluded.

i was not at the table during this so i dont know.

i said just post it and let sbr look into it

noone would so i did. i said no names about who was involved in the talk, it wasnt just phillyguy.

ok the answer was NO collusion so we can move on

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Care to elaborate a little bit rather than just making a vague accusation?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post

If you are going to accuse people you have to provide evidence/proof. If I were to state randomly that you were a huge cheater, you would be outraged I'm sure as I'm sure most others on this site would be. Might as well go around stating every person you don't like is a communist as well McCarthy.
    Lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...And yes, I'd say everyone who knows you knows you make up stories all the time. And it does get over-looked due to being such a big part of the site.

Now you know it hasn't gone un-noticed. And why your emails asking for a job or to visit the office go ignored. You are not trusted...

RudyRuetigger

i didnt accuse

i said POSSIBLE (because noone at the table wanted to make a thread but all thought they were) collusion asked sbr to investigate on behalf of others

as you can see in this thread, i didnt even tell them to fukkin check in

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    wow

i thought for sure when KVB checked in to quote an optional post cussing someone out, it was surely about me

IT WASNT...I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk

wow.... shit serious between two "old g" posters who've been simultaneously seated at the same dinner table as the Donk AND his lovely wife....

work this shit out....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.... shit serious between two "old g" posters who've been simultaneously seated at the same dinner table as the Donk AND his lovely wife....

work this shit out....
    It'll work itself out man, Like you said, couple of veteran posters lett'in off steam. Your new avatar just blows the 'ol mind Donkster, I can actually remember see'in those 3 on tv back in the day.

Funny, yet insane shit, who the fuk would've thunk it? You know Howard Cosell is fuk'in roll'in in his grave! "Ladies and Gentleman, I have seen into the future, and you will not believe this shit!" Good one dude!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Igor_1965 and Philippe61 (3/6 table today)

PLEASE look into this

THANKS,

RUDYRUETIGGER
    PlayersADVOCATE
    they are both in the early tourney today

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Just another thread where USCPhillyGuy reveals what a nasty person he is.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Just another thread where USCPhillyGuy reveals what a nasty person he is.
    Well thank you snapperclown. Hey while you’re in such a chatty mood how about sharing with the group what was in that pee brain of yours that made you go from chip leader to the rail in 25 seconds in the tourney ? I’d really love to hear your poker insight, especially that last hand where you were drawing dead after the flop.

Don’t ever change pal

First 123