hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkeye 16

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I watched it the day it came out yes. I do not play on that shit site. Late tournament registration is way to damn long. F that.

I liked the podcast with him and Tonkaaaa as well.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    I watched it the day it came out yes. I do not play on that shit site. Late tournament registration is way to damn long. F that.

I liked the podcast with him and Tonkaaaa as well.
    Hated that too from the beginning. Software is shitty too... Laggy

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You owe me 7 mins of my life back

That's how far I got into this idiots video listienign to say I tracked this and taken hours of video and has said not one thing of substance.

Let me know if he actually shows anything at some point in that crackhead looking video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHP2F9auRco
    ChicagoJoey has been a successful high stakes PLO player for years and is usually well documented on things. I was surprised there was no evidence and just constantly says bots this and bots that and I dont even recall him actually saying the words super user but he implied it.

Hoping he is able to present some hard evidence in his next video on the matter. ACR/WPN cash games have been unbeatable for at least 3 or so years so anyone smart enough wouldn't play there regardless of the bot situation because the games are just that damn nitty and tough.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    like who

44bars??
    bcmclaw

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Looks like Joe is back pedaling now....You cant make serious accusations like this then just say " im over it". Losing some respect here for Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJoey View Post
    Nah, maybe in a couple of days, maybe tomorrow, I'm not sure. Has been taking up way too much of my energy and I think it is driving me insane because there is no way to prove anything. I think it is becoming a waste of hours because there is nothing good that comes from it. I don't get the impression the site cares what is going on, they care that it is being talked about. I will simply tell people to stay away from the site. Trying to decide how invested I want to be in this. Everyone close to me tells me I need to stop wasting my time on a world that doesn't give a **** about itself or others in it aka online poker and really, poker in general. I'm really not sure what to do. The more messages I get from people, the more bad things it contains. I know that a few people are still winning at the game and will continue to win.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Looks like Joe is back pedaling now....You cant make serious accusations like this then just say " im over it". Losing some respect here for Ingram
    I don't think that is backpedaling

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

It's bots and it's also the fact that the Europeans are simply better than Americans at poker now. Joey destroyed PLO games on Bovada/Ignition but likely got crushed on ACR/WPN. For those of us that play cash games be thankful for what we have in the USA for online poker. Our cash game options are significantly softer and easier then for those overseas.

I can't help but think thats why Joey is so upset about WPN. There is a bot problem but he didn't present any actual evidence other than "never" being able to get value bets called by any part of his opponents range when he has the nuts.
    Tournaments on Stars and other ROW sites are still a better option than what we have in USA though.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    It's bots and it's also the fact that the Europeans are simply better than Americans at poker now. Joey destroyed PLO games on Bovada/Ignition but likely got crushed on ACR/WPN. For those of us that play cash games be thankful for what we have in the USA for online poker. Our cash game options are significantly softer and easier then for those overseas.

Tournaments on Stars and other ROW sites are still a better option than what we have in USA though.
    everyone can see ingram posted no evidence

but I am troubled by guys in this thread saying bad bots are ok

no one has given me a winrate that is acceptable to allow bots

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Since you’re so desperate for my input I’ll make it clear Rudy. Obviously I would prefer 0 bots but being realistic there will always be some guys looking to cheat the system. 90+% of the bots out there are garbage that will end up with a negative winrate over thousands of hands so this issue is very overstated and tends to be brought up when someone who lost their ass needs an excuse. I hope you feel better now Rudy, good luck in your future endeavors.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so you deny there are bots on WPN??
    there are bots on sbr.....

the guy standing in my avatar (flappy titty committee president bobby waves) is a bo.....

oh, you said "bot"... not bottom.....

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Since you’re so desperate for my input I’ll make it clear Rudy. Obviously I would prefer 0 bots but being realistic there will always be some guys looking to cheat the system. 90+% of the bots out there are garbage that will end up with a negative winrate over thousands of hands so this issue is very overstated and tends to be brought up when someone who lost their ass needs an excuse. I hope you feel better now Rudy, good luck in your future endeavors.
    great bro

so you have no input actually?

stick to the womens march

RudyRuetigger

this is the problem with sbr

we let go of the A class posters in 1 episode

we let go of the B class in another

the C class left when x happened

now we are left with scum who try to act as A class

why do I troll here? because I am dealing with D class posters that are fukkin morons

I stay in my lane at 2p2 to try to learn something

wish it was that way at sbr still

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is the problem with sbr

we let go of the A class posters in 1 episode

we let go of the B class in another

the C class left when x happened

now we are left with scum who try to act as A class

why do I troll here? because I am dealing with D class posters that are fukkin morons

I stay in my lane at 2p2 to try to learn something

wish it was that way at sbr still
    I call this magnificent creation "D CLASS SCHWAP!!!"

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Agreed the 90% of bots out there are garbage and are barely break even at micro-low stakes... that said, even with a 10% of "GOOD BOTS" is 10% too many, sad some poker rooms allow this travesty...

I mean... would 2 years of coding by some 4-5 ukranian developers in a Kiev basement be worthwhile to steal some $2k a day from mid-high stakes?

Id say yeah...

But I agree Rudy Poop is an infection waiting to be euthanized and probably a terrible poker player.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

This guy will be on PokerFraudAlert Radio tonight if you want to listen to Dan Druff make the interview about himself.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Video update

RudyRuetigger

you are welcome guys

just here to help everyone

HurryUpAndDrink

Network finally admitted the bs going on