BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5417

SBR Drew

I think you made a good decision on taking all of today's tourneys down after the 3pm imploded and could not start.
    You haven't been here long but there are a lot of azzholes that would sneak into the makeup tourneys after already playing in one of the other tourneys on the day that was affected. Dilly Dilly on your decision today!

Can you get the Cash game tables back up including the 5/10 table. If one table has to be sacrificed, take down the 10/20. I am the only one that ever sits there anyway.

Also can you make the 2/4 and up tables 50bb minimum buy-ins. One of the reasons that the cash games have deteriorated over the past year and one of the reasons that many of the poker players have quit playing in the cash games is because of the 20 bb buy-in. There would be a great game going on one of the tables with 4-5 players all players 3-10 buy ins deep after playing for an hour or so and then 5 guys would sit down with 20 bb's and start shoving in between the big stacks. I can almost guarantee you the cash games would pick up if this is implemented. I know the reason for the 20 bb buy in was for the guys trying to rollover small rolls. This can still be completed on the lower limit tables.

Dilly Dilly on ending the flipping. This should improve the poker room Yugely and force the guys that have been folding to their mincashes in the dailies to actually play some poker to convert their points.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You can't stop flipping

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Drew is doing a good job.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You can't stop flipping
    Correct....What many don't seem to understand, Omaha H/L is basically flipping.

What's stopping anyone from going all in pre-flop every hand in a Omaha H/L cash game? Absolutely nothing.

And it's 100% the players legal right to play reckless, if they wish to do so.

What's next, banning all ins? Where does it end?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Correct....What many don't seem to understand, Omaha H/L is basically flipping.

What's stopping anyone from going all in pre-flop every hand in a Omaha H/L cash game? Absolutely nothing.

And it's 100% the players legal right to play reckless, if they wish to do so.

What's next, banning all ins? Where does it end?

Cmon bobby, not even you can be this foolish. I know you are upset that they banned flipping since it probably will negatively impact your bottom line - obviously you will have to spend more time rolling + you will likely do worse in playing than you do in flipping (I'm sure you will go to your grave claiming otherwise on that last point, but I have a feeling most here would agree with that). But even if you are upset about them banning flipping, that really is no excuse for saying such ridiculous things like "omaha h/l is basically flipping".

If you want to back up your talk, here is a very simple way to do so: in your future rollover sessions, always play omaha h/l and go allin preflop EVERY hand. If what you say is true that that game is basically the same thing as flipping, that should work out well for you in the long-term, no? You will roll much quicker and pay much less in rake since all of your hands which see a flop will always be for a large amount. So please be sure to do that, or if you don't want to (as I'm sure you won't) you can for once admit you were talking nonsense claiming that "omaha h/l is basically flipping" lol. I'm sure all the professionals who make their living playing that particular game would love for you to expand to them on your brilliant theories in this regard that the game they've made a living out of playing for years was really just them getting lucky in "flipping" all this time.

Obviously SBR is not going to stop a player from going allin pre-flop every hand in any kind of cash game (as I suggested you do). But doing that versus doing that only while playing heads up with a stated/implied agreement ahead of time with the other player that you both will be doing that every hand no matter what your holdings are are obviously not the same thing AT ALL. And if you can't see that then you either are pretending to be obtuse because you are mad they banned flipping, or you simply are as obtuse as many here seem to think. Either way, saying such silly things isn't doing yourself any favor.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

poker is mostly an employees past time

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    poker is mostly an employees past time
    What exactly does this mean

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Big Orange... looking into this. Appreciate the comments and ideas. We are actively looking for ways to get more cash games going.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yes I agree

good job around here drew