Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Damn. I didn't know SBR was holding on. I rushed home to play in the 11pm. Sonofa. Oh well.

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I apologize for registering but missing it. I got tied up with holiday obligations. Congratulations to the winners, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

congrats to yesterdays winners

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Sweet tourney, thanks SBR - been awhile since I did well in one of these but glad that it's still at least possible for me to do so!
    Congrats if yoiu won it, arun sh....

I stuck around just long enough to take my traditional SBR "Shithole Be Rigged" bad beat about ten minutes in, when I flopped a jack high strait holding 10, 8 on a j-9-7 flop.

the idiot with 9-7 reraises my big raise, so I three bet his ass and he shoves,.... of course, thanks to being doom switched by this fukkin' site foir goin on 8 months straight now, the next card out is a 9....

have no patience for playing the shitty programmed train wreck poker on sbr, that in no way resembles actual poker......

every f'n hannd i've ghone out on as of late has been some prick hitting 1-4 outters.... sick rigged shit.....

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

sad story bro

First 12