Good post. Thanks.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

excellent talk, thanks bud!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

agreed, excellent talk and the speaker was great!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Yeah the guy was a very good presenter.

There is a Q&A vid that goes with the lecture that has an interesting bit where he starts to talk about how playing perfect strategy against imperfect opposition can be a tricky catch22, although he didn't really go far into it. Would love to hear more from him about it. Interested in that aspect myself as part of my strategy is to try and focus on only playing the level of player I actually want to beat, to focus/maximize my learning value from each event I play. Kind of mid level and above level players who think they know what they are doing and deeper stack longer tournies.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Optional 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah the guy was a very good presenter.

There is a Q&A vid that goes with the lecture that has an interesting bit where he starts to talk about how playing perfect strategy against imperfect opposition can be a tricky catch22, although he didn't really go far into it. Would love to hear more from him about it. Interested in that aspect myself as part of my strategy is to try and focus on only playing the level of player I actually want to beat, to focus/maximize my learning value from each event I play. Kind of mid level and above level players who think they know what they are doing and deeper stack longer tournies.
    I second this, you can pretty much throw GTO out the window at the 1/2 to 2/5 nlh levels.