DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

I wanna apologize

I played the 2pm tourney yesterday and was in the lead. I got a call had to go pick up my son I had to leave the tournament and blind out. Wasn't trying be a jerk just had to go.

Since this in the internet I'm sure someone will be a dick about it though.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Where did you finish?

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

wow if i get my hands on you im going to wreck you mate. I swear on me mum's life you are foooking dead. Do you understand me?!?!!?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Get your priorities straight man

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

This is free poker & had a good reason to leave. Come & go as you please, with no explanation necessary. I'm sure the table was thrilled with the chip leaders departure, taking turns stealing your blinds & improving their finish.

You're not one of those jackasses who register, don't play a single hand, & still find a way to cash somehow. If you did that then you can explain yourself, as it's not fair to those who actually played.

SBR, bring back the 15 minute inactivity auto boot rule. Or I'll continue to steal the blinds from these pathetic no show auto folders, who lack the class to unregister when they can't play.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Played a couple of hands against DJ late on, and didn't even notice... Don't think anyone would/should be offended

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lol really? Why would anyone ever be offended when someone gives chips for free. I actually encourage you to keep on doing that.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Never apologize to degenerates.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kkekuc1

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

If someone got the chip lead the auto folded rest of the way to a 4th place finish I be irritated. Similar to going south your not getting a chance at the money. I haven't played SBR in a year was too busy just came back. I'm usually tired of playing a free tournament an hour in and start getting reckless.

Speaking of which do the badges not show up anymore?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    wow if i get my hands on you im going to wreck you mate. I swear on me mum's life you are foooking dead. Do you understand me?!?!!?
    lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I was hurt you did this and I do NOT accept your apology

Only time will heal this wound
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar