ProfitsForLife
    ProfitsForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Poker Stars / Full Tilt Players

Any Poker Stars or Full Tilt Players here ??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

someone took a screenshot of waves playing penny poker on pokerstars, I think..... grinding away with like a buck sixty-five on the table....

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

I used to play at Pokerstars and Full Tilt poker until Black Friday put a stop to that. I played on Stars for a little while longer after that because my friends still played in a home game on there but I stopped once I discovered Americas Card Room. Thats where I play now and I like it so far.
    Points Awarded:

ProfitsForLife gave jrgum3 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bedrockfred
    Bedrockfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2714

Former PokerStars player here. $50 sit and go's was my thing.
    Points Awarded:

ProfitsForLife gave Bedrockfred 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Was on full tilt till Black Friday. Never heard of Americas card room. Is it a subscription based model?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    someone took a screenshot of waves playing penny poker on pokerstars, I think..... grinding away with like a buck sixty-five on the table....
    Yet, my PokerStars account is higher than your bank account.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yet, my PokerStars account is higher than your bank account.
    post up, your 33,024 vs my bank acct balance.....

I'll post up a withdrawal slip with the balance of my acct from earlier today vs. your poker stars balance.....

if your amount is higher, I'll pay you in cash what your 33,024 betpoints are worth in "pizza dollars".... if it's lower, you ship 33,000 betpoints to me......

now either accept this bet or stfu and run along.... you're being dealt cards at the .10/.25 table......

bobbywaves

post up, your 33,024 vs my bank acct balance.....

if your amount is higher, I'll pay you in cash what your 33,024 betpoints are worth in "pizza dollars".
    Would love to, luckily for you there's no cash transactions allowed on this site dumb fukk. As if I would trust you shipping me a paypal payment of $1,587.69 anyway, when you already stiffed on our 5k poker bet:

Donkey welches on bet, what a meow!

Now get back to your Houston glory hole broke dikk.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

lol back to the good ole days where auto and bobby go at each other....

Profits you play on US pokerstars or Rest of World Pokerstars? I'm considering a move there, and know a lot about it. What questions do you have?

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Was on full tilt till Black Friday. Never heard of Americas card room. Is it a subscription based model?
    Americas Cardroom is not a subscription based service you're thinking of World Poker Tour.com which I've never tried but see advertised all the time when I watch poker on TV. ACR and BetOnline are rated among the best online poker rooms for USA players now.

Auto Donk

Would love to, luckily for you there's no cash transactions allowed on this site dumb fukk. As if I would trust you shipping me a paypal payment of $1,587.69 anyway, when you already stiffed on our 5k poker bet:

Now get back to your Houston glory hole broke dikk.
    dodge and duck, you miserable pussy.....

same ol waves....

just for shits and grins, post your piece of shit account balance on poker stars, you f'n loser.... and I'll post a atm receipt that makes you look like a f'n fool once again.....

the receipt will have a date and time on it before you made your ignorant-ass comment about my bank account, so you won't be able to claim I transferred over $22,000 into my bank account just to win the f'n bet.....

now, post up that balance, fukface

you're such a f'n loser
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-01-17 at 08:35 AM.

ProfitsForLife
    ProfitsForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm in Canada not US. And Yeah that sucked back in the day when all that sh*t was going on with Tilt, was my favourite site to play on for many years. Plus won the most on there over any site, including playing them FTOPS. Loved them tourneys lol. But, after the site was back and bought out by Stars, I mainly just started playing more Stars than Tilt, but still play the odd time on there. I've never been on Americas Cardroom, is it any good? Does it accept Canadians?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I play PokerStars NJ mostly during the day hours on my down times at work....I deposited $50 last October/November via my checking account.....typically play .25/.50 - sometimes .50/1.00 - always tables available for play, even at 7AM. Just completed my 4th $400 withdraw today - always back in my account the next day - great to be able to play online again

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm pretty sure Canadians are welcome on ACR. Its a good place to play if you use bitcoin because you can fund and withdraw using bitcoin.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

penetrate Poke her stars. The owners are a bunch of greedy slime now.

bobbywaves

I'll post a atm receipt

the receipt will have a date and time on it
    So what exactly does your receipt with date & time on it prove? It certainly doesn't prove you had 22k in an account that's not even yours, prior to making any bet.

An ATM receipt obviously holds no sensitive data. Are you claiming your special receipt will have your name that I don't know to confirm, or will your receipt just say Jackass? So when you go through the bank's trash just to find a high balance, how do you plan on proving it's your account moron?

Auto Donk

it'll have enough info on it and an sbr prop to prove its mine you pathetic dogding piece of shit, or we can name a third party to confirm it, who you also agree upon, to determine the legitimacy of it....

now, either agree to the wager or get the fuk outta here and stfu, you f'n stiffing loser.....

accept the bet, or stfu!!!!!!!!!!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Real easy to verify without a third party or additional information given.

Post 2 slips (before and after) where you take $20 out and you have the two slips within a very short time and the only difference is the $20.

bobbywaves

it'll have enough info on it and an sbr prop to prove its mine you pathetic dogding piece of shit, or we can name a third party to confirm it, who you also agree upon, to determine the legitimacy of it....

now, either agree to the wager or get the fuk outta here and stfu, you f'n stiffing loser.....

accept the bet, or stfu!!!!!!!!!!
    Go fukk yourself with your fake atm receipt, you broke dikk stiff:

http://salesreceiptstore.com/novelty_atm_receipts/

Auto Donk

that's right pussy... duck and dodge you sorry little scamming fuk......

you're a f'n joke.....

pick the third party, fukface, he'll get more than a "phony" receipt, and you'll have to ship all your chicken shit betpoints to me.....

hahahaha

i knew you'd duck and never accept the bet you pathetic loser

bobbywaves

i knew you'd duck and never accept the bet you pathetic loser
    Would love to accept & dole out another Donkey burial.

Unfortunately, you're a broke dikk stiff & cash transactions aren't allowed on this site.

Auto Donk

then accept.... pussy

and, if I you had more in your account on the day of the initial bet proposition, at the time you made the remark about my bank account, and I don't pay up the measly 1500 bucks, you can call me a f'n stiff for the rest of the days you're on sbr, and I will readily agree with you, and hereby agree that i'd be a lowlife sack of shit stiff if I don't pay you in such event..... since you are gonna win, thatd be the worst case outcome for you....

best case is I pay you the money...... the equivalent in pizza money that your bet points amounts to .... which I will pay if your balance on pokerstars at the time you made the initial comments re: my bank account bein less than your poker stars acct balance is true....

now, since we both know it wasn't, and youre a penny poker playing piece of shit with a negligible account balance on poker stars, GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE AND QUIT MAKING EXCUSES YOU PATHETIC PUNK...........

so, muther fukkin' lightwight scamboy, accept or stfu.............

and, fukface, if you'd like, lets pick a third party to both post up 33000 betpoints with, agree to post em on this bet, and the winner takes all 66,000 of them......

accept the bet and agree to post up or stfu forever, scameagle......

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Donkers truce with BW lasted just a bit longer than Anthony Scaramucci's White House Gig
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam Losco

bobbywaves

then accept
    Would love to accept & dole out another Donkey burial.

Unfortunately, you're a broke dikk stiff & cash transactions aren't allowed on this site.

if I don't pay up the measly 1500 bucks, you can call me a f'n stiff for the rest of the days you're on sbr, and I will readily agree with you, and hereby agree that i'd be a lowlife sack of shit stiff if I don't pay you in such event.
    I already know you won't pay, you're a proven lowlife sack of shit stiff. You'll never man up & agree, as you didn't agree here:

best case is I pay you the money.
    This will never happen for two reasons:

1) You're a proven stiff.
    2) And for the fourth time, cash transactions aren't allowed on SBR.

lets pick a third party to both post up 33000 betpoints with, agree to post em on this bet, and the winner takes all 66,000 of them.
    A broke dikk stiff with 0 pts to his name, wants to post up 33k pts with a 3rd party to make a bet.

True story, can't make this shit up.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 08-02-17 at 05:22 PM.

Auto Donk

so, when i have 33,000 to post up, we have a bet, and you accept the stakes, right?

now: like the trained pathetic fukstick monkey you are: bob and weave, dodge and duck, make up more bullshit excuses and say anything but accepting a bet that you know u will lose the rest of downsouth's 33k betpoints....

you so f'n predictable, you pathetic pussy

bobbywaves

so, when i have 33,000 to post up, we have a bet, and you accept the stakes, right?
    Talk to me when you have 38k broke dikk.

When you pay the owed 5k from this bet: Donkey welches on bet, what a meow!

Then we can discuss the 33k bet.

Auto Donk

okay, pboy waves, i'll pay you the fivek betpoints, not as an admission of any actual debt to you, as soon as you accept the 33k bet outlined above, as per the terms set forth below.....

accept that bet, and post up the 33k points with a trustee at sbr to be agreed upon, i suggest yisman, and I'll ship you 5k in points....

to make it even easier on you, so that you don't even have to say a word, you can take a video of yourself nodding your "horn" up and down three times to agree to the wager....

or simply accept the terms above.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-03-17 at 11:11 AM.

bobbywaves

okay waves, i'll pay you the fivek betpoints
    Again...Ship the 5k you owe me broke dikk, then we'll discuss the 33k bet.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

okay, pboy waves, i'll pay you the fivek betpoints, not as an admission of any actual debt to you, as soon as you accept the 33k bet outlined above, as per the terms set forth below.....

accept that bet, and post up the 33k points with a trustee at sbr to be agreed upon, i suggest yisman, and I'll ship you 5k in points....

to make it even easier on you, so that you don't even have to say a word, you can take a video of yourself nodding your "horn" up and down three times to agree to the wager....

or simply accept the terms above.....
    Won't happen donk; he knew he'd lose the bet before he off and no doubt had the excuse ready to go before you said anything. You're not missing anything though, as he'd probably stiff you the same as he stiffed DS.

Good to see you're back up to the task of rubbing his nose in his stupid though, I'm getting too busy to stay on top of it

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I'm getting too busy to stay on top of it
    Get your priorities str8 chump, it must suck being a slave to the grind like you:

Auto Donk

trying to pin waves down on a bet is like trying to pick up mercury from a broken thermometer......

impossible.....

as slippery as the Liquid KY he uses to lube up his "rhino horn" before hitting the Leather Bars in Philly on Saturday nights.....

bobbywaves

trying to pin waves down on a bet is like trying to pick up mercury from a broken thermometer......

impossible.
    Your comment reminds me of my wrestling glory days, my opponents found it just as impossible to pin Waves down.

Auto Donk

Your comment reminds me of my wrestling glory days, my opponents found it just as impossible to pin Waves down.
    glory hole days, more like it.....

wasn't impossible, they just were unnerved by the fact that you kept trying to bite their f'n nuts.....

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

I like playing spin@go when I am bored.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I like playing spin@go when I am bored.