reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    This lucky bastard has the star of david up his ass. Wow. The next Jamie Gold.

Such a terrible bet too. How did this fool make it to the end?
    fukkin tuf n00b over here with jamie gold

i watched this man think qT was like holding quad aces pre-flop

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    fukkin tuf n00b over here with jamie gold

i watched this man think qT was like holding quad aces pre-flop

Man he was so bad, and goofy. I wonder how broke he is now.

reigle9

Thank God for SBR. I was trying to remember why the hell I woke up with ESPN on. Looks like I posted to myself watching poker. Good times. Time to start up again.

reigs, act like I know what a post-grad is.
    it was fun, i enjoyed your commentary...is it over yet?

23-25 yo's
    Hah. Peaceful. Gon need that gear these days. Expect those signs to be on fire in minutes. Even fcks in my peaceful neighborhood stole mine.

Similar to NY. NYC just has too many damn people, and makes all the decisions. I assume Philly, and Pittsburgh vote Dem for you guys.
    yeah, and i assume harrisburg

someone put a trump sign in my yard at my last house, that would usually set me off that they didn't ask...but it WAS a trump sign and i assumed they did ask and i bo'd it haha

reigle9

Man he was so bad, and goofy. I wonder how broke he is now.
    wiki'd

had a feeling he wouldn't be broke, im sure he's broke a fukk poker wise

"He first started playing poker as an undergraduate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology."

Cuse0323

Final 3. The bloated Bumstein has a little more than half the chips in play, I think. Ott is in 2nd with plenty to go for richest man in PA. Actually playing the best. Rooting for him.

Hah. That works, thought you would get mad but did you a favor. The only solace I took in my signs being stolen is that maybe it was to put them up in their yard. Doubtful. Probably someone like Thor.

Strange older lady who walks around the neighborhood, and talks to me when I unfortunately see the sunlight brought me a shitload of free signs, and other shit. Not the official ones, but I carpet bombed the yard. Then my neighbors who hate me, yet have never spoken to me, put up a little puny Hillary sign.

23-25 year olds. Too old for me. Damn post grads. Where's the HS at?

Cuse0323

wiki'd

had a feeling he wouldn't be broke, im sure he's broke a fukk poker wise

"He first started playing poker as an undergraduate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology."
    Figures he would go to MIT. Looks like the type. Probably invested his luck box money well. Damn he was damn 15 years ago.

reigle9

Final 3. The bloated Bumstein has a little more than half the chips in play, I think. Ott is in 2nd with plenty to go for richest man in PA. Actually playing the best. Rooting for him.

Hah. That works, thought you would get mad but did you a favor. The only solace I took in my signs being stolen is that maybe it was to put them up in their yard. Doubtful. Probably someone like Thor.

Strange older lady who walks around the neighborhood, and talks to me when I unfortunately see the sunlight brought me a shitload of free signs, and other shit. Not the official ones, but I carpet bombed the yard. Then my neighbors who hate me, yet have never spoken to me, put up a little puny Hillary sign.

23-25 year olds. Too old for me. Damn post grads. Where's the HS at?
    Impossible situation to explain, lets just call him my friend for this purpose (that sounded really gay, he's the ex of this girl i've been in lifetime love with even though she's terrible), lives in altoona as well. Told him to get us a game with him. 2/5 might be a bit boring for him now though and it's kinda hard to play against someone with a 5 million br.

"when I unfortunately see the sunlight"
    solid ab workout pre-pool

i somehow don't know, despite taking my SAT's there...in fairness to me, i was still drunk from the night before

reigle9

i'd bet solid amount of money, you do the same shit as me...see a year on the screen and then look down in the corner to see what year it is

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

To get to the table you really got to be lucky

reigle9

jj, poker all skill...very little luck

every poker player i know drive maserati's and party in the hollywood hills

Cuse0323

i'd bet solid amount of money, you do the same shit as me...see a year on the screen and then look down in the corner to see what year it is
    I'm solid with the year, only because it doesn't change for, well a year. But, ask me the date and I have no clue. Also thought it was June for a week until someone reminded me. Wake up, and it's 50/50 at best that I know what day it is without looking. I used to have a photographic memory. It's fading just a liiiiil bit.

reigle9

you triggered a memory lol

you take the jews and wops out of ny, you're basically a 3rd world country...that one was brought to you by vodka and weed oil

you try this oil shit yet, or as a drunk, do you still think weed is gay?

Cuse0323

you triggered a memory lol

you take the jews and wops out of ny, you're basically a 3rd world country...that one was brought to you by vodka and weed oil

you try this oil shit yet, or as a drunk, do you still think weed is gay?
    Ahahaha. Luckily I'm neither of those, so I guess I'd be fcked. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

Actually, and stupidly, I did smoke some dumbass oil a few weeks ago while drunk. This hippie fck wouldn't leave me alone. Tried to explain it gives me anxiety, and fcks with my heart. But, naaaah maaaan this is pure and blah blah blah. I hit the stupid pen thing. Just a bit under full blown panic. 10 shots calmed me down, but then I'm drunker than I even wanna be. I can't do that shit. Weed was once my buddy, but it has betrayed me ever since I passed out, and woke up with an Arab doctor in my face. Just fcks with me head now. Yes, I'm a bitch.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

only good thing about wsop main event final table is that means the shit show is almost over

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    only good thing about wsop main event final table is that means the shit show is almost over
    Kara Scott does it for me. I don't know about anyone else, but she's worth the watch. Plus, I enjoy watching people play like shit, and act like I would do better when I can see all the cards.

reigle9

Ahahaha. Luckily I'm neither of those, so I guess I'd be fcked. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

Actually, and stupidly, I did smoke some dumbass oil a few weeks ago while drunk. This hippie fck wouldn't leave me alone. Tried to explain it gives me anxiety, and fcks with my heart. But, naaaah maaaan this is pure and blah blah blah. I hit the stupid pen thing. Just a bit under full blown panic. 10 shots calmed me down, but then I'm drunker than I even wanna be. I can't do that shit. Weed was once my buddy, but it has betrayed me ever since I passed out, and woke up with an Arab doctor in my face. Just fcks with me head now. Yes, I'm a bitch.
    this is my favorite and most expected post in internet history

you're me, 5 years ago, i know everything you're going to say

"i hit the stupid pen thing"
    i prob wouldve said that foghat pen thing

Cuse0323

It looked just like that evil bastard. He knows a guy with cartridges, like I know how those damn things work.

Well, just take a hit and it's as easy as that.

Yee I don't care, just gimme the damn thing and shut up.

Damn hippies trying to sell me shit. Man, I hate that kid. All he does is talk about dreams, and weird shit. Loves glow sticks, and to play music terribly. Makes up random rules in beer pong, which I'm too old for, because it's his house.

reigle9

i max love weed, but i'm not a queer hippie

never understood why smoking weed makes everyone think about space and other random stupid shit, ***** i just do this to not kill people

how much was he selling them for? need to know how much of a beating to give my friend

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

ME winners from L15 yrs have certainly been a strange lot:

1) Who was the worst player to win?

2) Which winner provided the best Unintentional Comedy?

I'll provide an answer to 1/2 that most won't think about. Jerry Yang!

reigle9

there was a poker guy that let me use his in vegas, the night before my friends' gf introduced me to it...i was completely oblivious before that

i thought it was just some gay hipster shit with flavored tobacco

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Got a decent position on Pollack taking it down and small plays on Piccioli and Salas

And why the hell are you posting this jj? you're the forums biggest poker hater
    His new jersey friends pushing him into being a video poker pro. So he is in training today.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    ME winners from L15 yrs have certainly been a strange lot:

1) Who was the worst player to win?

2) Which winner provided the best Unintentional Comedy?

I'll provide an answer to 1/2 that most won't think about. Jerry Yang!
    vaguely remember this one

wasnt he a loose cannon that kept catching?

this was prob the last wsop i watched, if i did, so just taking shots ha

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    The days of the cowboy poker are over. The pros i know ask for a piece and they play knowing they're dominated. By numbers.

These penetrates are asking for a "a piece" unfknbelievable
    This is a very good point. Edges are small. If u have an edge, how do u capitalize on it?

ChuckyTheGoat

If u read my Tournament Strategy thread, you'll see that I've put a lot of notes to paper.

I would describe myself as a frustrated tournament player. I know a thing or two. But do I know enuf? Right now, I'd say that answer is No.

Right now, the area I'm struggling with is getting the River call/Fold correct. In NLHEm, pot-size grows geometrically. So, the hand that's been bet on multiple streets has grown substantially by the river. The swings on that one call are huge.

ChuckyTheGoat

Based on experience, I'd say one of the more frustrating tournament spots is going card-dead and watching the Blinds eat u up. Think about the Blind$$ in terms of orbits:

* If Ante is 1/8 (Big Blind), that's effectively one extra BB per orbit.

So, Ante/BB/SmallBlind add up to maybe 2.5 BB per orbit. And Levels are periodically going up. No worse feeling than "getting blinded off" w/o really being in the hands.

Cuse0323

If u read my Tournament Strategy thread, you'll see that I've put a lot of notes to paper.

I would describe myself as a frustrated tournament player. I know a thing or two. But do I know enuf? Right now, I'd say that answer is No.

Right now, the area I'm struggling with is getting the River call/Fold correct. In NLHEm, pot-size grows geometrically. So, the hand that's been bet on multiple streets has grown substantially by the river. The swings on that one call are huge.
    Do you have a lot of poker friends to bounce ideas around with, and talk about hands? These guys now have a crew where they help each other. I always rolled solo, which hurt me. It definitely helps to have an inner circle. Play against them, so you know what they were thinking. Get their insight on what they would have done in your spot, etc. It's tough to win more than ever. Blumstein has half the chips, and he's really not that good. I would love to play him heads up in a cash game, but he obviously is good, as he is Final 3. Also, try not to get to the river in Tourney play unless you're trying to extract chips is what I would say. Maybe chasing a flush, or open ender if the value is right. I'm no damn expert at all, that's for sure. So, I'd disregard everything I just wrote.

ChuckyTheGoat

Cuse, some friends Live + some on this site. It's all good, we're all just trying to help each other.

I'm not a Daily player. Just occasional. I'm very much of the opinion that it's just too hard to beat the Rake nowadays. Which puts me in the realm of "figure out better things to do w/ my time."

Cuse0323

Cuse, some friends Live + some on this site. It's all good, we're all just trying to help each other.

I'm not a Daily player. Just occasional. I'm very much of the opinion that it's just too hard to beat the Rake nowadays. Which puts me in the realm of "figure out better things to do w/ my time."
    I think you have the right idea, for sure. It's just too difficult, and a lot of time to be profitable now.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

all you have to do is exchange the gift cards online if you need cash that bad

Cuse0323

i max love weed, but i'm not a queer hippie

never understood why smoking weed makes everyone think about space and other random stupid shit, ***** i just do this to not kill people

how much was he selling them for? need to know how much of a beating to give my friend
    Something like $35. Sounds like a ripoff to me, but fck if I know.

reigle9

penetrate, im paying too much

ChuckyTheGoat

vaguely remember this one

wasnt he a loose cannon that kept catching?

this was prob the last wsop i watched, if i did, so just taking shots ha
    Reigle, he caught a lot. See this video:

21:00 Special treat, Bearded Lady routine.

23:00 Jerry Yang: "Cmon, Father. In the name of Jesus Christ."

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    all you have to do is exchange the gift cards online if you need cash that bad
    Yeah. I just want to maximize it, is all. I could go get food stamps, and sell them at 50% for money from the Arabs.

Taking my posts too seriously, but if I get a $100 card from here then I'd like a $100. I post a lot, and bring at least something in the slow season. Not that I deserve shit, but I've been loyal. I'm not asking for a damn thing like OP in the other thread.

Was just spitballing ideas, and funnyb gave me a good one.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Even though he's sitting in 3rd, I like Pollak in this. He's made some wise laydowns when he had to. Something I don't think Blimpstein will be able to do.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Even though he's sitting in 3rd, I like Pollak in this. He's made some wise laydowns when he had to. Something I don't think Blimpstein will be able to do.
    Pollak is the best, IMO. He just didn't get cards, and played as well as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if he doubles up, and then gets right back in it.

First 12345 Last