sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Florida man on bail wins $100K in Las Vegas poker tournament

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017...6571500346329/

By Ray Downs | July 17, 2017 at 10:59 PM

A Florida man on bail for manslaughter traveled to Las Vegas and won $100,000 in a poker tournament. File Photo by Kucher Serhii/Shutterstock.

July 17 (UPI) -- A Florida man -- out on bail for a manslaughter charge -- went to Las Vegas and won more than $100,000 laying in a poker tournament.
    Paul Senat, 37, placed 70th at the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas, which was good enough to be in the top 1 percent of players -- and to collect $100,444, reported the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
    Tournament officials described Senat as a "relatively unknown player".

While Senat might not be well-known among the Las Vegas poker crowd, he is accused of serious charges in Palm Beach County, Fla.

On April 25, he was arrested there for manslaughter after allegedly firing an AK-47 assault rifle while in the back room of a strip club he partly owned. The bullet killed the club's handyman, 55-year-old Darryl Rudolph, who was in the adjacent office changing an air conditioner filter.
    Senat told authorities he didn't know the gun fired or that anyone had been shot until he saw the man bleeding from his neck. Rudolph was taken to the hospital, where he died the next day.
    Senat was arrested and posted his $35,000 bail the next day.
    He was restricted form having contact with the Rudolph family or possessing a firearm, but it's not clear if he had travel restrictions prior to traveling to Las Vegas.
    Rudolph was the father of Florida State University college football player, Travis Rudolph. Just days after his father was killed, Travis signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Classic

He has bigger issues though

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I said it on here before, I played with the Facebook Killer weekly in Cleveland. Never said much. He was big enough not to need a gun. I got in a hand with him the last time I played him. Put him All-in after the flop. He was "Drawing Dead"! lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

havent read the article, but most bail bonds require the defendant to stay in the county, or at least state, where he bonded out..... if he didn't get permission from the court/cso office, he'll probably be facing a motion to revoke the bond and have him locked up pending trial.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Manslaughter victim's family
    will get this money if they have a lawyer.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

That what happens he had nothing to lose.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Has a damn good story to tell!

Henry Gondorff
    Henry Gondorff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Nice score, hopefully he won't shoot it off.