bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Omaha Games Daily Now?

Apparently SBR finally did the right thing by making Omaha games daily now.

Better to arrive years late than never I guess.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sure they'll pull em down now that you so wisely brought it to their attention....

"maintenance" still to be done in light of a few glitches, such as non stop omaha and no badges for cashes......

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    sure they'll pull em down & give you 500 pts now that you so wisely brought it to their attention....

"maintenance" still to be done in light of a few glitches, such as non stop omaha and no badges for cashes & World Cup......
    We'll see, time will tell. I like to think SBR is simply giving in to the popular demand & giving their customers what they wanted for many years now.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

SNG would be up instead of Omaha

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    SNG would be up instead of Omaha
    From what I remember, SNG had a trial run & was a bust.

Allow rolls to be used for SNG, perhaps you wouldn't have to wait hours for a game to fill.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Nits are happy, no risk rollover. sick management decision, unless they eliminate hi lo for plo.
    Points Awarded:

boscokid gave sinmiedo 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    From what I remember, SNG had a trial run & was a bust.

Allow rolls to be used for SNG, perhaps you wouldn't have to wait hours for a game to fill.
    I agree with allowing rollover to be used. The run they gave us with SNG was on Sundays I believe with a limited amount of time. I think they'd do much much better on week days, especially in the evenings and probably even Saturday all day.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Nits are happy, no risk rollover. sick management decision, unless they eliminate hi lo for plo.
    Sin you play at Hi Lo almost as much as I do lol

Edit: But probably less than Omaha Kingpin Bosco, I see you creeping Bro
    Points Awarded:

boscokid gave 4uk4life 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

sng with rollover to be used would be great. I would never play cash if it is introduced

Auto Donk

bosco is the omaha master..... well, as much of a master as "I just hit the buttons, and SBR does the rest" can be!

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bosco is the omaha master..... well, as much of a master as "I just hit the buttons, and SBR does the rest" can be!
    Unreal... bosco still dominates omaha after all these years.

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11445

It's over now!

Auto Donk

i think it was thrown out there as a tool to allow the big world cup rollovers to be completed......

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Exactly...I certainly don't mind free poker, but it's a bit silly to expect it to grow a base of poker players when the tournaments and rollover methods are anything but poker-based. I don't fault anyone who's a casual enough player to want to flip, so long as they're aware that doing so is the same as declaring they're incapable of winning at actual poker.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I don't fault anyone who's a casual enough player to want to flip, so long as they're aware that doing so is the same as declaring they're incapable of winning at actual poker.
    Flipping obviously doesn't mean you're "incapable of winning at actual poker." It simply means flippers value their time rolling their actual poker winnings, that you ignorantly claim flippers are incapable of.

Here's a perfect example proving you wrong once again: I'm a flipper, yet Waves has more winnings than you this year & a much higher ROI. Not only via annual leaderboard total pts & cashes, but World Cup earnings as well.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Bobby, please do not make comments as you think you know what is what we are talking about, You do not qualify for an intelligent poker conversation.

bobbywaves

Bobby, please do not make comments as you think you know what is what we are talking about, You do not qualify for an intelligent poker conversation.
    Coming from a clueless Canuck, who can't even put a coherent sentence together.

You don't qualify for intelligent conversation period, poker related or otherwise.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from a clueless Canuck, who can't even put a coherent sentence together.

You don't qualify for intelligent conversation period, poker related or otherwise.
    Sin speaks multiple languages, and despite that, his English makes more sense than your drivel... You won't see him doing dumb shit like pretending someone said something different or just ignoring reality.

You calling someone out for intelligence is laughable... For us anyways, you're not intelligent enough to get the joke

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Sin speaks multiple languages
    I'm sure he does...The sign language & body language Sin gives off, when it's time for your stroking Johnson session.

You won't see him doing dumb shit like pretending someone said something different or just ignoring reality
    We'll just see the dumb shit come directly out of Sin's mouth, in similar Tripe fashion.