Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

US Thursday Schedule

Hey guys, I'm 0-3 leading off the 12et matches. Would anybody else like to take a shot at starting out and trying to get us some early momentum? I can still play at that time, but am also available from 1-4et. I'm thinking and hoping a change might be good all the way around, post here if interested. - Thanks Chili

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I'll trade if you want the 3pm. I don't think I'd be any help lol but if you think it'd be good mojo

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I'll trade if you want the 3pm. I don't think I'd be any help lol but if you think it'd be good mojo
    Sounds good, all kidding aside I've watched a decent amount of your matches and you've been playing pretty well. Thanks and Good Luck, I have a lot of confidence in you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Yeah, go for it I say. We're pretty desperate at this point, maybe changing it up like that might give us a little kick. Can't really hurt to try anyway - not like we could be doing much worse with the schedule we've been going with

4uk4life

Thanks Chili, much appreciated! Yea Arun, I think if we can finish these last 2 strong, anything can happen. All it takes is one good streak of 4-5 tournaments. I Believe!

4uk4life

We can still get that 2500 roll lol. Fight Fight guys!

4uk4life

Sorry couldn't make it happen bro. You have to overlook ron, he bitches all the time when he loses hands then he wins something and puffs his chest out like he won a gold medal. Makes it hard to root for our confed friends