bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You had 80,000.00 betpoints when you suckered me, by taking all my pts.

Now look at you. Cashing out for Ipads & gift cards like a Boss.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, ol waves had around 80,000 pts when he stiffed DownSouth on the bet he proposed and lost on its own terms.....

f'n scarm artist is losing all his points now anyway..... he should've done the right thing and paid off DownSouth, at least he wouldn't be known as the "GREATEST ALL TIME SBR STIFF AND SCAM ARTIST"....... NOW, he's gonna wind up with no points and that title.....

what a f'n idiot.....
    I'm certainly not advocating stiffing anyone...but paying DS what he owes him isn't going to salvage bobbo's rep. He's already cemented himself as an imbecile with years of sticking his foot in his mouth...acknowledging reality and making it right isn't going to change that. The way he sees it, his only hope (as futile as it is) is to simply continuing pretending that he's always been right about everything no matter how solidly he and others proved otherwise. A wiser man might acknowledge he was wrong and being the process of evolving into someone better, but he'd prefer to play make-believe and keep scamming

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    IA wiser man might acknowledge he was wrong and being the process of evolving into someone better, but he'd prefer to play make-believe and keep scamming
    Wise man Waves proves he's right time after time, especially when I suckered your sorry ass into accepting a 29k poker bet.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ol "wise man" wan't too wise when he limped in with aces yesterday, only to hit the rail a minute later due to lettin a marginal hand see a flop and catch a river in the inevitable SBR suckout.....

he was pretty f'n stupid, actually.....

bobbywaves

ol "wise man" wan't too wise when he limped in with aces yesterday, only to hit the rail a minute later due to lettin a marginal hand see a flop and catch a river in the inevitable SBR suckout.....

Are you denying all of my chips & opponents were in after the turn, with me ahead? That's all any good poker player wants, all chips in while ahead. River suckouts are obviously out of any players control, get a clue moron.

Idiot calls off his stack with 2nd pair & hits his miracle 2 outer on the river for trips, you thinking that's a good play makes you just as ignorant.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Wise man Waves proves he's right time after time, especially when I suckered your sorry ass into accepting a 29k poker bet.
    The documentation on you being wrong is extensive and far in excess of the few times you were right about something...but being wrong about being right is just one more thing for you to be dumb about, no sense trying to explain it to you when you can't comprehend much simpler aspects of reality

Getting trappy with premium pairs is pretty standard baby step when a nit tries to get 'tricky'. If they have a feedback-based evaluation system they learn and move on quickly enough, unless they happen to play almost exclusively in huge overlay, participation-award formats where they can just show up and be mediocre...apparently

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, ol wise man waves tried to get tricky and tricked himself to the rail....

First 12