ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

You bet, Opti. Have a good trip.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ChuckyTheGoat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Anyone still up and downtown? I'm pulling in in about an hour from now

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Big Joe suggests we meet up at the Golden Nugget pool early in morning.

If I wake up early I will probably do that.

Apart from that I want to play either the Rio deep stack or the 1pm at Golden Nugget.

I went to play the GN tourney today but ended up opting for cash games instead. Error, sharps plundered about 800 bucks off me. :\
    Opti...u would have been better off going to 2nd-deck of the D and playing Sigma Derby.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Anyone still up and downtown? I'm pulling in in about an hour from now
    I am but just answering a few emails and into bed I think.

TripleD might still be in the Golden Nugget poker room. He was winning and looked to be having fun. He played SBR poker at the same time and was 2nd in that last I saw too. Biggest poker luckbox ever. God knows how a skillfull player like me can lose so much whilst he wins non-stop.

Reigle went home earliest and Jakepeavy hit the sack not long ago. Only saw Oneunder for breakfast but dont think he is a night owl anyway.

Get rested up for tomorrow. Peavy liked idea of early morning trip to GN pool btw.

ChuckyTheGoat

Opti, Gold Nugg pool will be a real treat for u. U get to see the sharks swimming. Do it.

I don't stay at GoldNugg often, but try to do it once per summer. Very nice hotel and great pool.

ChuckyTheGoat

I like to eat at Binion's when I'm downtown:

* The cafe we ate at makes a good old-school hamburger.
    * Also, a deli outside the poker room that makes a good Corned Beef sandwich.

ChuckyTheGoat

There was a great breakfast restaurant in the Golden Gate, but they moved out a few months back.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

TripleD might still be in the Golden Nugget poker room. He was winning and looked to be having fun. He played SBR poker at the same time and was 2nd in that last I saw too. Biggest poker luckbox ever. God knows how a skillfull player like me can lose so much whilst he wins non-stop.

Reigle went home earliest and Jakepeavy hit the sack not long ago. Only saw Oneunder for breakfast but dont think he is a night owl anyway.

Get rested up for tomorrow. Peavy liked idea of early morning trip to GN pool btw.
    some people just have a golden horeseshoe stuck up their ass....

TDB obviously has three......

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    some people just have a golden horeseshoe stuck up their ass....

TDB obviously has three......
    Nah, he's just a good player. Although he did say he had been on a bad run before arriving and down a few grand.

I've lost about 6 or 7 buyins in a row without hardly getting ahead at all.

Think I should stay away from cash games. I am way too fishy I think. And Jake was telling me this morning I should not be playing so much with hands like Q6 off

Plan is to use my SBR tourney skills to take donw the Rio today and make up for it

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Nah, he's just a good player. Although he did say he had been on a bad run before arriving and down a few grand.

Opti, nothing wrong play

Think I should stay away from cash games. I am way too fishy I think. And Jake was telling me this morning I should not be playing so much with hands like Q6 off

Plan is to use my SBR tourney skills to take donw the Rio today and make up for it
    Opti , it is nothing wrong limping or calling a 3x with q 6 as long as you hit.

The calling station.

ChuckyTheGoat

Opti, not to worry. An even BIGGER fish just came into town. See post640.

VPIP 93/82.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Too bad you guys aren't on the inside. Opti and TDB are running hot in the 2 pm Daily.

As for me....I'm getting on the plane now. Only 3 more hours.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave mpaschal34 210 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Just saw matty driving down the strip in a Q50

#bigballer

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    glad Optional made it! The rooms at the Plaza look better than I thought...must not be that hot if he is wearing jeans??

just waking up and will be on the road by 8am probably. Sounds like you guys will be playing the Nugget at 1pm today. Not sure I'll make it by then or be wanting to play a tournament after a 330 mile drive. I'll probably just chill for a bit and see what you have planned for this evening.
    Wouldn't normally be happy seeing you miss tourney's when I have an annual leaderboard investment in you. But since you probably have at least a 4k lead on Astros, enjoy your vacation:

2017 Poker Leaderboard Bets

Optional

Jake, TripleD and I played the Rio deep stack yesterday.

Trip and I both minor cashed for $350 odd... then moved over to MGM and saw Tattdy, USCphillyguy, Beerdog, Sinmeido, and played 1/2 cash games until about 7.30am this morning, which of course I lost $400 at to ensure another losing day.

I will come back though! Not leaving town with less money than I arrived with!!!!

For people in town, basic plan today is meetup for food at Binions Cafe around noon, then some people want to play the 1pm Golden Nugget tourney and others talking about laying around a pool somewhere.

Tat, Sin and co keen to try and line up a private game for those interested tonight.

Hopefully see you guys at Binions after 2-3 hours sleep. Yay!

ChuckyTheGoat

Props on the Rio cash, Opti.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I was sleep deprived, malnurished, and withdrawing. Got a good breakfast in me this morning, vodka should sustain me the rest of the week.

If anyone is sunburned, it's about 50 degrees in the superbook.

reigle9

I suppose I should head over yous' way soon.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Just hit video black jack for 22 large at PH

22 dollars that is

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Chucky, mpas and I had burgers at the binions cafe this afternoon...Solid burgers, good recommendation...
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 06-21-17 at 11:00 PM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I will be playing at the 12pm bounty tournament at the Venetian. Then later in the evening at 7pm they have a great $600 bounty tournament with $200, bounties. All of you guys should at least play in the 7pm tournament

playersonly69

I do need to go the Nugget and cash some big winning parlay tickets tomorrow now that I think about it.

Is there a private poker game going? If not then I will just play here tonight. There is a $125 tournament at Harrah's at 10pm. I might head over and play it. I will put a $100 bounty on myself if someone from sbr shows up. uscphillyguy would have to be ineligible though unless he offers the same bounty on himself
    Last edited by playersonly69; 06-21-17 at 10:39 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Any good fist-fights at the SBR meet-up? Nothin like a good dust-up.

Auto Donk

cash game hands are easy to cull through.... suited connectors/suited gappers, ace big (a-ten through ak), all pocket pairs, and the occasional kj kq kten, qj, q ten offsuit.....

lay the rest of that shit down preflop, opti, and you'll find yourself in far less tricky hands.....

if i'm in a nit laden game, I also like playing 98, 97 and 96, 87, 76, 54, and 34 offsuit, as well, because if you flop the world, you're gonna get paid by the dope hangin' on to ace big hopin' to catch up and the guy who's overpair you just cracked......

of course, on sbr, as the players at my table saw just a few days ago, you can catch top two with 97 and some dumbass with jacks will call your reraise all in at the flop, and pair the board on the f'n river for a better two pair......

I like those middle connected offsuit cards to hit a straight, obviously, to feel safe when you figure your opponent for the over pair.....

In a trny at L'Auberge a few nights ago, I doubled up through the chip leader with 76 after floppin 85, turning the 9.... he had aces and was drawing dead at the turn..... I doubled up again when he shoved his 88 from the small blind on my big blind, right into my tens..... and imagine what happened!!!! in a situation very much the opposite from Shithole Be Rigged Poker, my tens held up.....

we chopped after the next hand, three-ways (at L'auberge, 125 buyin trny with unlimited rebuys for the first two hours or so).....

small pockets (99-22), easy to get away from after the flop if overs hit and your opponent is firing at it.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-22-17 at 09:32 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Just hit video black jack for 22 large at PH

22 dollars that is

go play fu du grand slots, philly.....

rub your nuts on the "spin" button before you sit down..... you too may hammer it for $18 large......

reigle9

Tat, whatever you had kod me. Going to the pool at 9. Come over, I suppose we should fukk some girls at some point.

reigle9

You here donk? I suppose you're good looking enough too.
    Oh yeah, you're married. Gay

playersonly69

Oddly enough I am making a lot more money betting baseball than poker so far

reigle9

Po, come over to the pool so I look good by default

reigle9

Taking a piss shouldn't be a who farted situation. It smells like fermented apples that a skunk died in.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You here donk? I suppose you're good looking enough too.
    Oh yeah, you're married. Gay
    nah, im stuck in Texas.... so pissed off I couldnt make it I accompanied my wife on a day trip over to L'auberge, just to get some live poker in......

Chopped three ways; only 20 or so entrants, but a ton of rebuys since the buyin was only $125. PO-69, u ever play L'auberge's Tues night trny..... quick way to make some cash... play was generally horrible, as I took out half the field.....

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Tat, whatever you had kod me. Going to the pool at 9. Come over, I suppose we should fukk some girls at some point.
    LOL... total pickle fest here eh

Married guys only ones getting action!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    cash game hands are easy to cull through.... suited connectors/suited gappers, ace big (a-ten through ak), all pocket pairs, and the occasional kj kq kten, qj, q ten offsuit.....

lay the rest of that shit down preflop, opti, and you'll find yourself in far less tricky hands.....

if i'm in a nit laden game, I also like playing 98, 97 and 96, 87, 76, 54, and 34 offsuit, as well, because if you flop the world, you're gonna get paid by the dope hangin' on to ace big hopin' to catch up and the guy who's overpair you just cracked......

of course, on sbr, as the players at my table saw just a few days ago, you can catch top two with 97 and some dumbass with jacks will call your reraise all in at the flop, and pair the board on the f'n river for a better two pair......

I like those middle connected offsuit cards to hit a straight, obviously, to feel safe when you figure your opponent for the over pair.....

In a trny at L'Auberge a few nights ago, I doubled up through the chip leader with 76 after floppin 85, turning the 9.... he had aces and was drawing dead at the turn..... I doubled up again when he shoved his 88 from the small blind on my big blind, right into my tens..... and imagine what happened!!!! in a situation very much the opposite from Shithole Be Rigged Poker, my tens held up.....

we chopped after the next hand, three-ways (at L'auberge, 125 buyin trny with unlimited rebuys for the first two hours or so).....

small pockets (99-22), easy to get away from after the flop if overs hit and your opponent is firing at it.....
    Played all night again anyway and held my own this time. Still another losing session but I was happy with my play and only 200 bucks this time.

Might have to try for one of your slot jackpots to escape here with any money left LOL

About to play 1pm at Golden Nugget if anyone else downtown.

Probably Karting after that if I dont run deep. Or late night Karting if if I do. If anyone else wants to come race Reigle and I doing that?

playersonly69

You guys come to the Venetian for the 6pm. You can even bring the ugly penetrate Reigle with you if he can even afford the can ride. He can everyone else with actual money buy in

ChuckyTheGoat

PO, wish I could have stayed longer. Sounds like u guys are having the time of your life.

I hope to get back to Vegas in July.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Am I missing the thread with the pictures or what?

First ... 16171819202122 Last