bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Christ man, that happens 15 times a tourney......how guys get upset about it anymore is beyond me let alone call someone out\

If I get in ahead and lose, so be it. Yes its frustrating but to quote at least one person here "it's free poker"
    It does happen often, just the luck part of the game. I agree, that's why I never complain about it in chat or in threads. I'm content to have my chips in ahead & realize the outcome is out of my control.

I'm sure Astro's happy to be ahead as well, simply chose to vent his understandable frustration. Some handle suckout frustration better than others. But if it bothers someone greatly I'd say it's more healthy to vent on a forum, then to keep it inside & possibly suffer a health issue.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    As for Triple D's post, I glanced through it but I'm sure it's just a long winded way of trying to sound superior like the majority of his poker posts. When he knows almost nothing

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    When I say you don't know the first thing about poker, it's because you have literally expressed opinions contrary to the first thing about poker.
    But your statement doesn't hold water.

If "I don't know the first thing about poker," then it stands to reason I wouldn't have the most cashes over the last 4 years. Not to mention you losing a skill based annual poker bet to a guy who "doesn't know the first thing about poker," how embarrassing is that Tripe?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    But your statement doesn't hold water.

If "I don't know the first thing about poker," then it stands to reason I wouldn't have the most cashes over the last 4 years. Not to mention you losing a skill based annual poker bet to a guy who "doesn't know the first thing about poker," how embarrassing is that Tripe?
    I've got plenty left to learn, but I'm getting better about 'don't waste time debating the guy who can't recognize facts when they're pointed out in a single thread"...particularly when his response to me pointing out his selective bias is to repeat it Your inability to understand my statement doesn't disprove it, which is understood by most on here whose opinions concern me.

Stick to your strengths (misquoting people, claiming you're right while proving otherwise, leeching off tax $) and stay in your lane buddy (not advice I imagine you'll take any more than you took it the first 98 times). Failing that, at least mix it up so you can be a little more entertainingly wrong, OK?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    and stay in your lane buddy
    Can't stay in my lane when you're this mentally & physically slow, I have no choice but to jump into the passing lane to lap your sorry ass.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Haha sorry this devolved into this.

Good game, sin! Good luck the rest of the way. See you in the finals buddy!

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

hey astro, sinmiedo didn't cash today. Finished 23rd if that makes you feel better

First 12