qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Is it possible to see when you cashed in poker tournaments?

I know the poker client keeps track of your cashes for the year, but no details.

I can't rely on badges because I tend to lose one a week despite the fact they are less than two weeks old.

Is there any other place I can look to see how much I have won since the Word Cup qualifcaions began?

The question presupposes that I am not in the top 10.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I know the poker client keeps track of your cashes for the year, but no details.

I can't rely on badges because I tend to lose one a week despite the fact they are less than two weeks old.

Is there any other place I can look to see how much I have won since the Word Cup qualifcaions began?

The question presupposes that I am not in the top 10.
    Think you mean top 12....If you haven't rolled over your WC cashes yet, you can look at your poker points rollover & do the math since it's dated.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Think you mean top 12....If you haven't rolled over your WC cashes yet, you can look at your poker points rollover & do the math since it's dated.
    Thanks BW. Didn't think of taking that route. GL at the tables.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Well I've rolled a lot, im sure im nipping at someone's heels on confeds. Wish there was a easier way to find out.