Confederates

Team Canada

1 Stifler
    1150 3 1 chili_powder
    1625 5 1 JediMindPicks
    1020 5 1 BeerDog99
    1170 5
    2 Enkhbat 775 3 2 sportfan 1615 4 2 oiler 1015 5 2 vbpro7 1095 3
    3 pabonaparte 770 4 3 BiTeMeUsAdOj 1500 4 3 TheHOFF 930 4 3 aggieshawn 795 4
    4 Stefan 695 7 4 blankoblanco 1450 3 4 blackbart 915 4 4 HomerSimpson2 720 2
    5 Spacefrog 640 2 5 Bigorange 1175 5 5 kidk 900 7 5 bracerman 600 1
    6 Mannyfan 600 4 6 GaryDN 1150 6 6 astro61200 870 3 6 wazsx 355 4
    7 mobypulido 600 1 7 JAKEPEAVY21 1150 3 7 frankzig 830 3 7 inthemoney 250 1
    8 katstale 595 4 8 mayberry 1110 6 8 4uk4life 820 5 8 JoeyBagels 250 4
    9 tradeout 595 5 9 craigpb 1085 9 9 pokerpro44 810 3 9 sportsfanatic 200 2
    10 spider 585 7 10 turtlejc 1055 4 10 Cross 775 2 10 sinmiedo 150 1
    11 Diesel79 525 7 11 lobo369 1050 4 11 b1slickguy 760 4 11 dogkatcher 140 3
    12 qukubau 455 2 12 toughone 1035 3 12 oneunder 760 3 12 firekillex 120 2

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

This is your best update this year Sam. Just felt like you should know that

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Bad news: probably won't be able to give this promo a serious effort going forward.

Good news: got a job promotion and will need to bust my ass coming up to speed on some new programs. Will be a lot of late evenings.

I'm sure the US teams will be fine without me....but I'll still be rooting for them in the finals.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

im rooting for team mexico

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this series is just too bad

only guys playing are for the love of the game, so good for them (that's not takin a shot, mean that in a good way)

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

congrats on the job

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    this series is just too bad
    It's not the series that's bad, I suggest working on your poker game.

only guys playing are for the love of the game
    Not only do I play for the love of the game & to slow roll chumps, I play this World Cup series especially for the love of my country as well.

Quite frankly, I don't think you have what it takes to make either American team. With your lack of patriotism, you're certainly not a teammate I would want anyway. (This is taking a shot, I don't mean this in a good way)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    im rooting for team mexico
    Somewhat similarly, I'm rooting for Ron Mexico... but now my dog is pissed.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Bite, did you lose a bet for your avatar or no

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Somewhat similarly, I'm rooting for Ron Mexico... but now my dog is pissed.
    i heard ol Ron has The Herpes..... but i did order a jersey of his with "Mexico" on the back of it back in the day..... NFL shut it down that week and sent me my money back because they felt it inappropriate despite like 100k orders for that exact jersey.....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Bad news: probably won't be able to give this promo a serious effort going forward.

Good news: got a job promotion and will need to bust my ass coming up to speed on some new programs. Will be a lot of late evenings.

I'm sure the US teams will be fine without me....but I'll still be rooting for them in the finals.
    The best news: sounds like you're winning more than anyone playing this thing, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It's not the series that's bad, I suggest working on your poker game.

Not only do I play for the love of the game & to slow roll chumps, I play this World Cup series especially for the love of my country as well.

Quite frankly, I don't think you have what it takes to make either American team. With your lack of patriotism, you're certainly not a teammate I would want anyway. (This is taking a shot, I don't mean this in a good way)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Bite, did you lose a bet for your avatar or no
    Naw... we can't post personal pics of other posters, so just posted the closest thing Bostongambler resembled. He's been warned by various Italian restaurants in the greater Boston area to stay out of their establishments, b/c they can't guarantee his safety... and he's likely to be served up to some unsuspecting patron if he shows up.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Naw... we can't post personal pics of other posters, so just posted the closest thing Bostongambler resembled. He's been warned by various Italian restaurants in the greater Boston area to stay out of their establishments, b/c they can't guarantee his safety... and he's likely to be served up to some unsuspecting patron if he shows up.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

i heard ol Ron has The Herpes.
    He does... in fact, he completed more virus infection passes to clueless partners than he did NFL passes over the last few years he played.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I still don't understand how small b thinks he slow rolls people online And I really don't understand bragging about it like it's a good thing to be a jerkoff

He must mean letting the timer run but that's just douchey wasting everyone's time and def not a proper slow roll

P.s. If you really loved your country you might try contributing to it instead of abusing the welfare system, fkn lowlife

bobbywaves

we can't post personal pics of other posters
    Are you sure Bite? Apparently Donkey & the mods didn't receive that memo.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I still don't understand how small b thinks he slow rolls people online And I really don't understand bragging about it like it's a good thing to be a jerkoff

He must mean letting the timer run but that's just douchey wasting everyone's time and def not a proper slow roll

P.s. If you really loved your country you might try contributing to it instead of abusing the welfare system, fkn lowlife
    When you learn the difference between playing slow & slow rolling, then come talk to me chump. Or you can stop being chicken shit & sit down at my daily tourney's, this way I'll give you first hand knowledge on how I slow roll online. Be advised I don't slow roll everyone, only douchebags like yourself for my personal entertainment.

Congrats on finally cashing out from store, only had taken you 3 years to do so. Your pro membership is -EV.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 02-28-17 at 02:20 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Bobby is on welfare? I thought he was retired and living large.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Bobby is on welfare?
    Don't believe everything you read on a forum, especially from this unreliable source.

I thought he was retired and living large.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

You know the saying....one man's trash is another man's treasure.

One man's welfare living is another man's retirement dream.
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave mpaschal34 29 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles

Are you sure Bite? Apparently Donkey & the mods didn't receive that memo.
    They obv make special exceptions to this rule for those deserving

When you learn the difference between playing slow & slow rolling, then come talk to me chump. Or you can stop being chicken shit & sit down at my daily tourney's, this way I'll give you first hand knowledge on how I slow roll online. Be advised I don't slow roll everyone, only douchebags like yourself for my personal entertainment.
    Congrats on finally cashing out from store, only had taken you 3 years to do so. Your pro membership is -EV.
    Ok this is a perfect example of why I can't quit you booby It's too fun needling you and reading your dopey responses!!!

SharpAngles

For anyone not aware of slowrolling...

Definition of a Slow Roll and why it’s a Big Breach of Poker EtiquetteBy Steve Beauregard

A slow roll is perhaps the ugliest, most egregious breech of poker manners and etiquette possible. It’s a shameful display of unsportsmanlike behavior conducted by only the least likeable, most despicable, dumb and insecure human beings we have the unfortunate distinction of sharing space on this Earth with.

Have I been unclear?

The definition of slow rolling is multi-faceted, but basically it occurs at the showdown of a hand, when the winning player deliberately, and intentionally, turns his two cards over slowly, as a subtle way to “rub it in” the losing player’s face.

While perhaps making the slow roller feel good about himself for a minute or two, a slow roll is a mean act that creates a bad vibe at a poker table, making the game less fun for all involved.

Even poker players with less than stellar reputations when it comes to good manners despise the slow roll. No less than professional poker player Mike “The Mouth” Matusow has said, “It’s the most disgusting you could ever do. I’ve never slow rolled a person in my life. And I never will.

”Some experienced poker players consider a slow roll to occur only when the winning player is holding “the nuts,” or, the best hand possible.

Most other folks, however, consider it to be a slow roll whenever a player senses he has won, and pauses, or slows, the revealing process in order to milk his win. This is done to either showboat himself, or denigrate his opponent.

Ironically, it’s always the slow roller who ends up looking bad.

Even though booby can't slowroll anyone online the first paragraph does sound just like him

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

why do you guys even respond to waver

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

#LivingtheDream #Retireby40

bobbywaves

Even though booby can't slowroll anyone online
    Why do you ignorantly think slow rolling can't be done online? You don't think I slow rolled anyone online? Just ask Tripe.

Obviously slow rolling is done to denigrate the opponent, that's the whole point moron.

I'll continue to utilize this enjoyable technique on opponents I despise.

What rule am I breaking? There's nothing you can do about it, especially since you don't even play poker. I never see you on any leaderboard. How boring does your life have to be to troll a poker forum, when you don't even play poker? It's obvious you don't want to embarrass yourself on the felt. Stop being a pussy & play in my tourney's.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    why do you guys even respond to waver
    Solid point Rudy. At least you learned your lesson, I've buried you enough times.

bobbywaves

one man's trash is another man's treasure.
    You should know this better than anyone, how you making out at those weekend yard sales Matty?

Auto Donk

the only thing "large" about waves' life is the dong strapped to his head.....

bobbywaves

the only thing "large" about waves' life is the dong strapped to his head.
    That's all you got stiff?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

You should know this better than anyone, how you making out at those weekend yard sales Matty?

SharpAngles

Why do you ignorantly think slow rolling can't be done online? You don't think I slow rolled anyone online? Just ask Tripe.

Obviously slow rolling is done to denigrate the opponent, that's the whole point moron.

I'll continue to utilize this enjoyable technique on opponents I despise.
    Very simply, since you're a simple fuk, slowrolling is letting someone roll over their hand and think they've won before showing them the nuts. In online poker once the action is done the hands flip immediately so you're not slowrolling anyone anywhere online. I assume you mean wasting time before a river call but that's just douche activity so start calling it what it is.

What rule am I breaking? There's nothing you can do about it, especially since you don't even play poker. I never see you on any leaderboard. How boring does your life have to be to troll a poker forum, when you don't even play poker? It's obvious you don't want to embarrass yourself on the felt. Stop being a pussy & play in my tourney's.

It's so strange to me you've found out my secret, I don't even play poker , yet will not take me up on my generous offer of round trip to LA and one night in the beautiful crowne plaze commerce to play some poker against me.

bobbywaves

Very simply, since you're a simple fuk, slowrolling is letting someone roll over their hand and think they've won before showing them the nuts. In online poker once the action is done the hands flip immediately so you're not slowrolling anyone anywhere online. I assume you mean wasting time before a river call but that's just douche activity so start calling it what it is.
    Slow rolling online is whenever I feel ahead of any despised opponent. Then I may drain the clock either pre flop or any street afterwards admiring my hand & milking the win. If someone doesn't get on my bad side, then they won't have to endure the belittling I dole out for my entertainment.

Most other folks, however, consider it to be a slow roll whenever a player senses he has won, and pauses, or slows, the revealing process in order to milk his win. This is done to either showboat himself, or denigrate his opponent.
    It's so strange to me you've found out my secret, I don't even play poker
    So you don't have the skills to play poker, yet you feel the need to troll a poker forum.

yet will not take me up on my generous offer of round trip to LA and one night in the beautiful crowne plaze commerce to play some poker against me.
    This is the first I heard of such an offer. So you will purchase my airfare & personal suite at crowne plaza? What about my meals? If so, that's a generous offer I may have to take you up on. Having to look at your ugly mug all night seems to be the only downside. If you have a PokerStars account, I can take your $ in the comfort of my own home & you can save $ on all my traveling expenses.

SharpAngles

Bob I've laid it out numerous times. Play me at least 8 hours of at least 5-5 stakes, whatever game you want, and you will be reimbursed for airfare and will be comped one night in the crowne plaza. I will take care of setting up the game you just show up with the cash and play me.

bobbywaves

Bob I've laid it out numerous times. Play me at least 8 hours of at least 5-5 stakes, whatever game you want, and you will be reimbursed for airfare and will be comped one night in the crowne plaza. I will take care of setting up the game you just show up with the cash and play me.
    I'm suppose to trust you that I'll be reimbursed traveling expenses?

Why not purchase my airfare with plastic ahead of time?

You'll pull an Ivey & set up the game with a marked deck, how kind of you.

Your silence suggests you don't have a PokerStars account.

SharpAngles

Lol why don't you buy the trip on plastic and I will reimburse IF you show up with enough cash and IF you play me at least 8 hours. After your stiffing of DS that's the only way it will be. I'm not the one who's stiffed mutiple times so not sure why you wouldn't trust me. And for the record we would have a professional dealer on the Commerce Casino gaming floor, I'm not trying to trick you bob this will be straight up

12 Last