Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The HO HUM DAYS of January, SOMEONE PLEASE GO SNIPER ON US!!!!!

NO, I don't mean gun us down like a bunch of bobby waves's hangin out in an orlando gay bar, but rather we need some dumbass, preferably a smelly euro, or maybe a cocky venezulean, to once again take our poker room by storm, mainly by creating four-five ghost accts to chip dump on himself non stop.....

last jan, after the promo went off as it did this year, at least we had that controversey to keep the board alive.....

some posters foolishly and ignorantly gave sniper credit for playing really well..... bullshit! if getting it in behind and sucking out due to "new player karma" on the site, and dumping chips on yourself by having your ghosts bet over half their stack then immediately fold to your reraise is "playing really well," then maybe.....

Sniper's agressive brand of play, post-horsemen exposure, rendered him about as good as onerous or carseller..... SBR poker sharps dismantled him at the tables from Feb until May, when, having earned only about 500 pts after scorching the site for 5k in january, he realized he couldn't bully/bluff anyone on the site any longer, and lost lost lost, and ultimately quit playing poker here altogether he was so bad.....

he failed miserably on the site, but still managed to yell out to the Fish -- as he called them -- a bevy of phrases such as " f u fish" and "FU FISH"......

HERE'S TO HOPIN' SOMEONE IS UP TO SOME SHADY SHIT over the few remaning weeks of January leading up to the Bash, so at least it might get interesting again, like when sniper invaded the site with LSUFOREVERANDEVER, IVANLOKO, LUISBALLA, AND whoever the fouth ghost was.....

viva la scarf..... you f'n idiot!!! (u know this sniper prick is back as a new account under a new name.... )

SO, A LTTLE MESSAGE FOR HIM: HEY SNIPER: YOU F'N SUCK AT POKER!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-17-17 at 08:51 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

So did we confirm that was him? Did he get the battle ax of ban?

Auto Donk

having dealt with colluding teammates in the seediest of H-town's underground poker world, from Bobby Sura's big game to the n.w. h-town mexican mafia-run shitholes, I can spot collusion, like Kid Rock spottin' a pig, from a mile away.....

confirmed.................

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No shit talking from them but saw BORG and FlounderGuy "playing" at the .25/.50 table. I sit, Flounder guy times out, then BORG guy times out. BORG leaves then Flounder guy proceeds to lose his points to me. Then in comes another ID I've never seen called d0grudy. He proceeds to push over and over, I win then he leaves. Then BORG comes back.

Weird thing to see considering both Flounder and d0grudy just joined less than 4 hours ago. Both are all ready pro's. One is there, busts and leaves, then the other pops in immediately, busts and leaves. Then the other person comes back.

BORG is the only one of the 3 that haven't joined since the sun went down. Never seen him on cash tables before, but just so happens to be playing this new guy? Also owes trytrytry points in a loan, and has 1 post since May (that isn't just totaling up his points paid back on his loan)

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Donk, tell us a story about Bobby Sura's game.

I saw him play in a TV game. I think he's a cool guy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    No shit talking from them but saw BORG and FlounderGuy "playing" at the .25/.50 table. I sit, Flounder guy times out, then BORG guy times out. BORG leaves then Flounder guy proceeds to lose his points to me. Then in comes another ID I've never seen called d0grudy. He proceeds to push over and over, I win then he leaves. Then BORG comes back.

Weird thing to see considering both Flounder and d0grudy just joined less than 4 hours ago. Both are all ready pro's. One is there, busts and leaves, then the other pops in immediately, busts and leaves. Then the other person comes back.

BORG is the only one of the 3 that haven't joined since the sun went down. Never seen him on cash tables before, but just so happens to be playing this new guy? Also owes trytrytry points in a loan, and has 1 post since May (that isn't just totaling up his points paid back on his loan)
    International members can become pro immediately at signup by entering their sponsor book info.

Seen a few people mention it's strange a poster is pro so fast but it isn't really.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    International members can become pro immediately at signup by entering their sponsor book info.

Seen a few people mention it's strange a poster is pro so fast but it isn't really.
    I don't think it's strange. Just find it strange that one of the brand new people (talking 3 hours old) is sitting there folding out to BORG, then I sit and they both time out. BORG bounces, then new guy #1 proceeds to go busto. Then, as soon as new guy #1 leaves, new guy #2 (who had joined 4 hours before) sits immediately, proceeds to go busto, then (within 90 seconds) BORG comes back.

Weird case of musical chairs. Something I'll be watching to see if FlounderGuy and d0grudy magically sit at poker as the same time at BORG then proceed to lose their daily logins to him.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

I'll ask an admin to check.

Auto Donk

well, at least someone is trying to cheat the Forum and its players, sniper-style!!!!!

good for them..... we needed to be able to devour some poker cheats..... we're like a pack of hungry wolves, needing to be fed!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Loved it when scarf boy had his picture as his avatar and I told him if I'd ever see him in vegas I'd kick his ass - he immediality changed his avatar to kobe Bryant

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

FlounderGuy and Dogrudy are that same guy who has been making poker accounts every day at midnight for going on 4 years now. Bored college kid who is obsessed with SBR and has had thousands of accounts... minimum 2 a day no joke. He makes them at midnight to get the points, takes them to the tables and then he's banned when I log in a few hours later. Other than being a nuisance he's fairly harmless. Just don't play with any account made at or around midnight because if you lose your points to him there's little chance of winning them back from him because his account is banned soon after.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Shari, you still having to deal with that fool?

astro61200

So how does becoming pro when you sign up work? Obviously this guy isn't dropping ~$100 a couple times a night

Auto Donk

So how does becoming pro when you sign up work? Obviously this guy isn't dropping ~$100 a couple times a night
    now that would be funny..... and the reason they keep letting him make two pro accounts per day

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I think I left the table because he wasn't playing and came back in cause I saw another person sit. I don't post much here because busy, but it's fun to play the 10 before bed if I can stay awake.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave BORG 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Donk, got a video for u. Talk a bout a cooler hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DQyD1Cpys

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Donk, got a video for u. Talk a bout a cooler hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DQyD1Cpys
    aces full v quads,.... wish the title hadn't given away the hand..... but sick nonetheless..... played out for aces like the typical sbr hand for players holding aces and kings.....

we had a great one last night three handed in cash game, where bosco and I cant recall if it was you or someone in your seat, who had ak, bosco 99, and me 64suited.....

flop: ak9

and donk wins the hand with his 64!!!!!!!!!!! chips up to 600 points......

MAN'S GAME BITCHES!!!!!!