At Break May Be Used As An Add-on*
    For $20 Each.
    Starting Chip Stack of 10000
    Rebuy/Add-on 5000
    *Rebuys available when chip stack is
    5000 or less. Add-ons at break can
    be purchased regardless of stack size.

Blinds 100/200 200/400 300/600 400/800 500/1000 break

I will have to play in this tourney for the next few months at least. 50 entries and top 5 get paid. Min is usually $350 (5th)

What is the best strategy to place/ to win?

Bite sub in for me please........
    Last edited by aggieshawn; 12-12-16 at 11:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave aggieshawn 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Well i would guess play tight early when other are loose and when addons done play loose when others get tighter plus first few hands they will tend to believe you :P

This is very strange that rebuy and addon gives you actually half of starting chips lol so presonally no way in hell i would do any rebuy or addon. Usually rebuy is same as starting stack + many times addon in actually more chips than starting stack to induce basicly almost everyone to add except maybe top stacks(if addon adds like 10% or less of stack) is useless anyway.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Can play tight(will be boring) and that one or two times you cash will probably be enough to provide equity for the remainder.

Otherwise, play like most other rebuys, try to find a good spot to double and get em in early and often. Gotta figure most will use 2 rebuys if they bust to get at leaving only one, maybe bust first time and try buying 10k back saving 5k for add on period. If you got 50 entrants there are going to be some pretty juicy pots so you just gotta pop it once really to make some money and anything more than that is perfect.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

The first hour has so many dynamics it is crazy. If a person wins a hand then you get them to fold any hand for the night.
    All I know it is better to never add on or rebuy after the first blind level.. Cost wise Silkc is so right. No value at all. Just go home.

But it is tough to play these guys. Rough crowd so the ol WSOP Will Kazoooo is no option for any table talk.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

if your chip stack is 2500-5000, rebuying for 20 wouldn't be the worst thing in the first 30 minutes. Unless the player pool has severely dwindled, it does seem like adding on or rebuying isn't advised the deeper the tournament goes. May be better off spending that time on something else

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    if your chip stack is 2500-5000, rebuying for 20 wouldn't be the worst thing in the first 30 minutes. Unless the player pool has severely dwindled, it does seem like adding on or rebuying isn't advised the deeper the tournament goes. May be better off spending that time on something else
    Exactly for the time involved and the gas to get there to play. If you lose the first big hand early, I will definately rebuy.
    As I type this the last winner a was a 3 time rebuyer against a field of 56 players.