Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves and/or JJ.... dec 10 in miami, leave port dec 11 -- $20k or stfu

as I leave 12-11-16 on this bad boy, both of you limp-wristed ladies are more than welcome to, in JJ's words, "come at me bro"....

JJ, you talked a big game about playing me heads up, nlhe, $100/$200.... i ACCEPTED that challenge and remain ready to remove $20k from you immediately....

now, both of you know where i'll be, and what ship i'll be on.... you can even come on the cruise and buy into the championship poker trny that I won free entry to for a mere $1,500.00.... Get your asses on the ship; they'll be running cash games every evening as well, and I, just like trump with rosie, "would like to take some money out of your fat-ass pockets."

I'll be partying in s. beach on the night of 12/10 staying at an iconic location on Ocean Drive..... you're more than welcome to join me for drinks and/or an ass beating I'll be glad to quickly adminster if you prefer....

If you decide to take a chance and get on the same cruise ship as me, please ensure you have your wills updated, because I'll probably get amped up at some point and toss both your asses overboard.....

ad
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-05-16 at 08:20 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

after watching you win last night with K 3 off vs AA I will pass

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you're more than welcome to join me for drinks and/or an ass beating I'll be glad to quickly adminster if you prefer.
    I prefer watching you attempting to give me an ass beating.

If you decide to take a chance and get on the same cruise ship as me, please ensure you have your wills updated, because I'll probably get amped up at some point and toss both your asses overboard.
    My will was updated recently. However I was on swimming/diving teams, I'm similar to Mike Phelps in the water. So throwing me overboard will have absolutely no effect on me. I'll probably do 3.5 somersaults in pike position voluntarily, just to entertain the crowd & pick up asian chicks.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I prefer watching you attempting to give me an ass beating.

My will was updated recently. However I was on swimming/diving teams, I'm similar to Mike Phelps in the water. So throwing me overboard will have absolutely no effect on me. I'll probably do 3.5 somersaults in pike position voluntarily, just to entertain the crowd & pick up asian chicks.
    star running back and now phelp's equivalent.... and dives like greg louganis....

well, you're gay and probably have aids, so I can definitely see the louganis similarities.....

who'd you leave the '82 ford taurus with no hubcaps to? the priests who molested you at St. Joe's in Metuchen?

I doubt you even bequeathed the shabby shanty, as whoever received it would be stuck with the bill from Trenton to raze that piece of shit...

just come down to florida and get your ass kicked.... we can square off on the beach.... if it get's too bad you'll have outs, as you'll be able to jump into the water and swim quickly away like a f'n mermaid, you f'n fa*!

haha: yeah, this is the equivalent of phelps, so similar in build:

have you ever been disqualified from a diving meet for having an unfair advantage? that being the "dolphin-nose-like protusion" coming off your head, enabling you to "cut" the water with less of a splash?
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-05-16 at 11:45 AM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    star running back and now phelp's equivalent.... and dives like greg louganis.
    Pretty much sums it up.

who'd you leave the '82 ford taurus with no hubcaps to?
    Nobody, since I don't have a Ford Taurus. I can't control who parks on the street in front of my home, my ride is a Nissan Pathfinder. If you weren't ignorant & capable of doing a google earth search, you would see my silver Pathfinder in rear driveway.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Auto,Cruises seem like they suck.
    Europe instead.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Pretty much sums it up.

Nobody, since I don't have a Ford Taurus. I can't control who parks on the street in front of my home, my ride is a Nissan Pathfinder. If you weren't ignorant & capable of doing a google earth search, you would see my silver Pathfinder in rear driveway.
    Robert, pathfinders are junk.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Robert, pathfinders are junk.
    Disagree Mo...Love the 4 wheel drive, never get stuck in snow. Nissan's are quality vehicles.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Disagree Mo...Love the 4 wheel drive, never get stuck in snow. Nissan's are quality vehicles.
    Nothing wrong with Nissans.

I just hate SUVs in general. It's a bias, I will admit.

Auto Donk

c'mon waves, at least show some fight.....

say youre gonna sink the second largest cruise ship in the world on Dec. 11, or something....

don't say you're "a gay diver," that shit is weak.....

do something.....

make it happen:

Auto Donk

ps waves, if i'm tuling around on a sight seeing boat in biscayne bay and see you on the dock, rest assured I will comandeer the boat and bee-line toward your ass.....

Auto Donk

ps, waves, if while lounging and sipping martinis on the balcony of my hot-tub stateroom, I see you down below in a little dingy docked in some shithole marina, rest assured I'll similarly be taking command of our vessel and doing something like this to your little chickenshit boat:

Here's the view of what you can expect from the perspective of your dingy:

yah, waves, that's me steamin' off, "FULL SPEEED A PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!", laffin' my ass off and yellin' "F U Waves!!!!" at the top of my lungs......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-05-16 at 06:17 PM.

Auto Donk

pss, waves..... if you do happen to have the balls (doubtful) and the cash (extremely doubtful) to join me and my wife on the cruise......

after I slip the captain a c-note to leave 20 mins early, this will be u and ur tranny hooker u pick up in cozumel running to catch the boat.....