AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

Goodluck.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

I signed up for the 3pm, I'm at the final table, but took me an hr. The 4pm only started with 10. Should've played my cards right. lol (pun intended)

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Are these going to be the new times for the poker tournaments? 3pm, 4pm, and 7pm Eastern?

That's making it hard for Americans with jobs to play. I don't care much about the donkaments so it doesn't bother me much. I would be pissed if I had year long leader board bets and couldn't get in to play though.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

If you have a job, it means you aren't taking poker and sports betting seriously enough.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves, Lex_icon, and Slanina

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

lol

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I saw that, love how the results counted toward the yearly total but they hadn't the past few days. Should have played in the 4pm instead, but then again saw my 2 year old had taken shit out of his diaper and threw it on the ceiling in his room about 4:10 so would have just been blinded away to 6th or 7th.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Are these going to be the new times for the poker tournaments? 3pm, 4pm, and 7pm Eastern?

That's making it hard for Americans with jobs to play. I don't care much about the donkaments so it doesn't bother me much. I would be pissed if I had year long leader board bets and couldn't get in to play though.
    They are just testing. Leaderboard counts weren't updating so I guess they wanted to have the 3 test tourneys in office hours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They are just testing. Leaderboard counts weren't updating so I guess they wanted to have the 3 test tourneys in office hours.
    I was thinking that as well. There would be no normal explanation to do a 3pm and 4pm tournament unless they had reasoning behind it. I'm good with little treats right now while they get it sorted out. Much better than checking every day hoping they return.