yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

PokerStars e-mail

As a proud American and a passionate poker player, I’m very happy to say that the tide is turning in the battle for legal online poker across the USA. Following the success of regulated online poker in New Jersey and Nevada, several states are currently considering online poker legislation right now - and we need your help to get it done.

I want to be able to play the game I love from the comfort of my home. If you also want legal, safe, regulated online poker then I urge you to join PokerStars in supporting the Poker Players Alliance. It’s free to join and an incredibly easy way to make your poker voice heard.

Join me in the #Fight4Poker today!

Regards,
    Jason Somerville
    Team PokerStars Pro
    Points Awarded:

astro61200 gave yisman 42 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Pokerstars is dead forever to Americans. Amaya has ruined what was a great product anyways, we don't want it. Besides, this is a last ditch effort to hook up with the PPA (Btw fuk them, given them a lot of cash over the years and they're good for nothing waste of money, been 5 years of shit) to get rid of the bad actor clause that is not going away. And shouldn't IMO.

I got this too and responded asking Mr. Somerville why the hell he's shilling for a greedy corporate shithole that beyond name IS NOT our beloved PS from back in the day. No response yet lol.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

would be great if it wasnt RIGGED

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What does the PPA or "our voice" even matter? It's been 5 years of minimal progress and even if poker does get legalized, the momentum train has been derailed. People have moved onto other things.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

every pokerstars player in late 90's early 2000's thought they were something special and poker was huge for about 10 years now everyone knows its rigged so theres less onlne action.