SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

WSOP $10k Stud world championship

Final table starts at noon pst. Streamed on delay after the 1k top up final table at http://www.wsop.com/2016/live-video/

2016 WSOP UPDATES

EV#3: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Championship
    Entries: 87 Remaining: 6

This table is stacked. Should be entertaining with Forest and Degenyemine on shorter stacks.

Maybe a stone cold gambler winning it all could influence SBR Poker to spread some stud games

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I knocked Ted Forrest out of the main event last year! Then about 20 hands later I knocked out Gavin Smith at the same table

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Huge Ted Forrest fan, but Grapenthien has to be the favorite.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

best success in multis I probably ever had was in the old 7 card stud tournies back in party poker days.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

For stud, those are HUGGEEE chip leads going into the final table. IT will take a big break for the guys at the bottom to finish much better than 3rd

SharpAngles

Went to sweat professor backwards but he busted as I was walking to the stage

The no cap 2/5 NLH there is amazing. Some random bought in for 4 grand and lost another 2 1k bullets before he left an hour later

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What event(s) are you playing, Sharps?

SharpAngles

All cash so far gums. Too hard to leave these juicy cash games to sign up for some donkament. Games really are that good. I've gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the past 4 days so time for me to crash and hopefully get back before noon because the wait lists are monstrous once guys start dropping out of the tourneys.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    All cash so far gums. Too hard to leave these juicy cash games to sign up for some donkament. Games really are that good. I've gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the past 4 days so time for me to crash and hopefully get back before noon because the wait lists are monstrous once guys start dropping out of the tourneys.
    gl bud, how long are you in town for?

did you bring my care package that I requested?

SharpAngles

Thx Jaker I need it when I can barely make $10 an hour so far at these ridiculous tables Thank god the Westgate has decent lines on Copa America and I'm 7-1 so far betting $200 bullets (Only 2 at - odds) Decided to head there to play USA and Colombia which gives me a reason to avoid the Rio and play the new Wynn room today. Unless I'm running like god today I'm back to Cali tonight since my kid is starting summer break, stupid responsibilities

Oh yeah, funny story about that package... Real early Saturday morning, only been in town a couple hours, Flopped a straight and got it in only to be runnered by a 5%er for a 1.5k pot.

Was so tilted I asked myself "What would Peavy do?" and realized the solution...

You know how it is man, make it up next time pal

SharpAngles

Oh yeah, some Italian guy won the Stud bracelet...

6/7/2016 9:25:29 AM PST (about 2 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    Robert Mizrachi Wins the $10k Seven Card Stud Championship

Noted poker pro Robert Mizrachi has just won his fourth World Series of Poker gold bracelet victory.
    The 37-year-old South Florida native won the $10,000 buy-in Seven-Card Stud tournament, which was played over three days and nights at the Rio in Las Vegas. Mizrachi collected $242,662 in prize money, making this yet another sizable cash win for his illustrious poker career. He now has 40 cashes, 13 final table appearances, and more than $2.6 million in career WSOP earnings.

Mizrachi, one of an elite family of four poker playing brothers originally from the Miami area, stepped one victory ahead of his brother, Michael “the Grinder” Mizrachi, who remains with three wins. Although it’s become a friendly family rivalry, the brothers are fully supportive of each other each time one makes a deep run. Three were in attendance at the ESPN Main Stage, while the mother of the Mizrachi’s, known as “Mama Grinder” watched with pride back in Florida.
    “This one was very exciting because it’s a very prestigious game,” Mizrachi said afterward. “This game has been played a long time, so it’s very satisfying to win such a prestigious tournament.”
    Indeed, the Seven-Card Stud championship has been dealt out at the WSOP each year since 1973. It’s champions rooster includes a “Who’s Who” of the game. However, it was Mizrachi winning gold bracelets in three consecutive years that was the talk of the poker world immediately following his victory. Mizrachi joins just five other players in history who have won WSOP titles in three consecutive years, an elite club which includes Doyle Brunson, Johnny Moss, Allen Cunningham, Matt Matros, and ironically – brother Michael Mizrachi. Brunson holds the all-time record for wins in most consecutive years, with five (1976-1980).

JAKEPEAVY21

Thx Jaker I need it when I can barely make $10 an hour so far at these ridiculous tables Thank god the Westgate has decent lines on Copa America and I'm 7-1 so far betting $200 bullets (Only 2 at - odds) Decided to head there to play USA and Colombia which gives me a reason to avoid the Rio and play the new Wynn room today. Unless I'm running like god today I'm back to Cali tonight since my kid is starting summer break, stupid responsibilities

Oh yeah, funny story about that package... Real early Saturday morning, only been in town a couple hours, Flopped a straight and got it in only to be runnered by a 5%er for a 1.5k pot.

Was so tilted I asked myself "What would Peavy do?" and realized the solution...

You know how it is man, make it up next time pal
    no worries

give me some notice next time, I'd like to meet you

gl today and catch you next time

JAKEPEAVY21

Oh yeah, some Italian guy won the Stud bracelet...

6/7/2016 9:25:29 AM PST (about 2 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    Robert Mizrachi Wins the $10k Seven Card Stud Championship

Noted poker pro Robert Mizrachi has just won his fourth World Series of Poker gold bracelet victory.
    The 37-year-old South Florida native won the $10,000 buy-in Seven-Card Stud tournament, which was played over three days and nights at the Rio in Las Vegas. Mizrachi collected $242,662 in prize money, making this yet another sizable cash win for his illustrious poker career. He now has 40 cashes, 13 final table appearances, and more than $2.6 million in career WSOP earnings.

Mizrachi, one of an elite family of four poker playing brothers originally from the Miami area, stepped one victory ahead of his brother, Michael “the Grinder” Mizrachi, who remains with three wins. Although it’s become a friendly family rivalry, the brothers are fully supportive of each other each time one makes a deep run. Three were in attendance at the ESPN Main Stage, while the mother of the Mizrachi’s, known as “Mama Grinder” watched with pride back in Florida.
    “This one was very exciting because it’s a very prestigious game,” Mizrachi said afterward. “This game has been played a long time, so it’s very satisfying to win such a prestigious tournament.”
    Indeed, the Seven-Card Stud championship has been dealt out at the WSOP each year since 1973. It’s champions rooster includes a “Who’s Who” of the game. However, it was Mizrachi winning gold bracelets in three consecutive years that was the talk of the poker world immediately following his victory. Mizrachi joins just five other players in history who have won WSOP titles in three consecutive years, an elite club which includes Doyle Brunson, Johnny Moss, Allen Cunningham, Matt Matros, and ironically – brother Michael Mizrachi. Brunson holds the all-time record for wins in most consecutive years, with five (1976-1980).
    Italian? They are far from Italian

pretty sure they are Iranian or Albanian and Jewish

SharpAngles

Jaker, one of the few guys around here I would actually consider meeting irl Lots of freaks and weird dudes around here

And the Italian thing is an old joke about the grinder, assume his bro would be equally offended lol, I have no idea where the hell they're from other than it had amazing minerals in the water that made them poker gods