USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

A Kinder, Gentler USCPHILLYGUY

Men, after some careful self-reflection, Ive come to realize my attitude here in the poker room has really sucked.... I have decided to only compliment everyone I come in contact with here at SBR.....I"d also like to apologize to the following:

Sammy..... I was way out of line...I'm sure you have a lot on your plate here at SBR so please accept my apology for my comments

TheAntFather.....It was pure genius to have the thought process to use a old password to get into a new tourney...please accept my apology

BoscoKid......I can only hope to be the poker player you are....obviously my comments to you were made out of jealousy...please accept my apology

Imack....your take on world relations are brilliant.....I wish I could think outside the box like you do....please accept my apology

The Jerkoff on the world team I played against......amazing insight to call my all ins......please teach me......please accept my apology

If I've left anyone off this list feel free to post and I will apologize as well........have a great day men
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave USCPHILLYGUY 150 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave Broke Homey 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Homey View Post
    have a great day brokey

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1482

Philly you should take up golfing. It might help you relax.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave aggieshawn 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave JAKEPEAVY21 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Philly you should take up golfing. It might help you relax.

good one brother.......you ever just wake up one morning and just not like what you are looking at........time to make some changes

sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17156

Gentle Philly

Hope it lasts

JAKEPEAVY21

you should see him when they put provolone on his cheesesteak instead of cheese whiz

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

What happened with Bosco, I always liked him.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    What happened with Bosco, I always liked him.
    bosco is good people

his aggressive playing style probably tilted philly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and GUMMO77

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    bosco is good people

his aggressive playing style probably tilted philly
    I didn't mind the aggressive play....it was when he'd call a position raise w J4 suited then try and talk shit about it when he hit his flush..... its all good though.....he's obviously a great player

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I didn't mind the aggressive play....it was when he'd call a position raise w J4 suited then try and talk shit about it when he hit his flush..... its all good though.....he's obviously a great player
    philly maybe you should take up weed

did wonders for my hot temper, now I'm calm as a cucumber

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

This "change in attitude" is exactly what I hoped my moratorium on bashing Small b waves would result in......

without the constant negativity that "waves bashing" engenders, the entire poker room benefits.....

I will therefore extend it for another month, in the hopes that we can all sing "Koom-ba-yah" together at the next bash......
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really did like the old Philly. I was born in Upper Darby and every time I see your name my mouth waters for a hoagie.

oneunder
    busted..disgusted..and not to be trusted
    oneunder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22168

I'd like to see some proof of residence...

I've never met a Philly fan that apologized for bad behavior.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I really did like the old Philly. I was born in Upper Darby and every time I see your name my mouth waters for a hoagie.
    Katy....upper darby a tough spot now.......hoping you been gone for awhile

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

There for a brief time. Joe Frazier born there also. He blazed the trail.... My uncle had a bar in Collingdale

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

I can appreciate a man making changes in his attitude, in poker it's a must if you want to ride out the up's and down's of the game. Good for you USC, as a Phila native myself sometimes I think the Philly attitude is curse. But every time I leave this area I'm always proud to show off that no-nonsense, say-what-you-think personality, especially down in Florida at the condo. They think I'm either nuts or a mob guy, which pretty much keeps them out of my way.
    Good Luck at the tables!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I can appreciate a man making changes in his attitude, in poker it's a must if you want to ride out the up's and down's of the game. Good for you USC, as a Phila native myself sometimes I think the Philly attitude is curse. But every time I leave this area I'm always proud to show off that no-nonsense, say-what-you-think personality, especially down in Florida at the condo. They think I'm either nuts or a mob guy, which pretty much keeps them out of my way.
    Good Luck at the tables!
    Cheers klemo.......how are things at De Boca Vista anyway????

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Men, after some careful self-reflection, Ive come to realize my attitude here in the poker room has really sucked.... I have decided to only compliment everyone I come in contact with here at SBR.....I"d also like to apologize to the following:

Sammy..... I was way out of line...I'm sure you have a lot on your plate here at SBR so please accept my apology for my comments

TheAntFather.....It was pure genius to have the thought process to use a old password to get into a new tourney...please accept my apology

BoscoKid......I can only hope to be the poker player you are....obviously my comments to you were made out of jealousy...please accept my apology

Imack....your take on world relations are brilliant.....I wish I could think outside the box like you do....please accept my apology

The Jerkoff on the world team I played against......amazing insight to call my all ins......please teach me......please accept my apology

If I've left anyone off this list feel free to post and I will apologize as well........have a great day men

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

good one brother.......you ever just wake up one morning and just not like what you are looking at........time to make some changes

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

ex con parolee bumping my old threads...........

isn't there a NA meeting in Somerdale you should be at Sweep

cant make this shit up

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

ex con parolee bumping my old threads...........

isn't there a NA meeting in Somerdale you should be at Sweep

cant make this shit up
    instead of admitting you were wrong and moving along, you continued to attack me d-bag. Maybe you should know wtf you're talking about before trying to be an E-hero. Good luck on the games

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    instead of admitting you were wrong and moving along, you continued to attack me d-bag. Maybe you should know wtf you're talking about before trying to be an E-hero. Good luck on the games
    Sweep your new obsession with me is scary

I see where the compulsive behavior comes from

Acceptance is the 1st step

you'll be ok

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Sweep your new obsession with me is scary

I see where the compulsive behavior comes from

Acceptance is the 1st step

you'll be ok
    Delusional fukk.

Have a good one philly

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Sweep I'm gazing out of my roof top deck looking at the Ben Franklin Bridge in my 360K home

Just back from a great vacation with a bunch of amazing posters and came home with 2k more than I left with

Who's winning Sweep

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Sweep I'm gazing out of my roof top deck looking at the Ben Franklin Bridge in my 360K home

Just back from a great vacation with a bunch of amazing posters and came home with 2k more than I left with

Who's winning Sweep

Thats a helluva good vaca, congrats. Not sure what your point is tho.

PS: Ive seen the pics from bash and you are one cheeseburger away from a heart attack. Good luck going forward

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Thats a helluva good vaca, congrats. Not sure what your point is tho.

PS: Ive seen the pics from bash and you are one cheeseburger away from a heart attack. Good luck going forward
    5'10 about 205 so far from a heart attack waiting to happen but coming from a strung out junkie I'll take that under advisement

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

have a healthy new year philly, you can turn it around

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

sweep I'm comfortable in my own skin....your comments don't hurt me.....look at yourself in the mirror pal...what do you see? I don't look over my shoulder or worry whos there....you on the other hand are just some low life piece of white trash

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

205 MY ASS!

If you are 205, then you must be 5 foot 5!

You look at least 250 in those pics. You look like you should be on Dateline To Catch a Predator. The only pussy that you have seen in the past 20 years was your neighbors cat

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

5'10 about 205 so far from a heart attack waiting to happen but coming from a strung out junkie I'll take that under advisement

nice edit

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

you know whats really sad sweep.....you were offered every opportunity in life and you blew it....it really has to suck to go through life and think that every day.....going to work at night making 10-11 bucks an hour for the rest of your miserable life....I can see how one would turn to drugs.....

PO i'll see you in Vegas in July pal....trust me

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Re: Is It Time To Finally Nominate PlayersOnly69 for Stiff Badge Status?????
    pos69 has stiffed people on the forums and around the Internet (eBay, etc) for 10+ years now

Only thing this fat penetrate should be nominated for is Glutton of the Year.

He has always come across as a piece of shit.

The funniest one is where he was selling the MickeyD coupon books and the idiots that bought them were bitching about the bigmac and double cheeseburger coups being missing.

Can you imagine what his wife looks like?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

fukin poker pro selling coupon books online

playersonly69
    I posted this at a another site, but i think that this site has quite a few college students so it may be better to post it here.

Do you ever eat at any of the places below?

A & W, Arby's,
    Auntie Anne's, Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's, Blimpie's, Bojangles, Bresler's Ice Cream, Burger King, Captain D's, Carl's Jr, Carvel Ice Cream, Charlies' Steakery, Checkers, Chick-Fil-A, Chubby's Diner, Church's Chicken, Cinnabon, Coldstone's Creamery, Country Pride Restaurant, Dairy Queen, Denny's, Domino's Pizza, Donato's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, East Of Chicago Pizza, Edy's, Gloria Jeans' Coffee, Godfather's Pizza, Great Steak & Potato, Haagen-Dazs, Hardee's, Heavenly Ham, Hogi-Yogi (3 coupons), Hungry Howie's, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt, IHOP, Jersey Mike's Subs, Jimmy John's Subs, Johnny Rockets, KFC, Kettle Restaurant, Krystal's, Lee's Famous Chicken, Little Caesar's Pizza, Long John Silver's, Manhattan Bagels, McDonald's, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Mrs. Field's Cookies, Nathan's Famous Orange Julius, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Perkin's Restaurant, Pizza Factory, Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Po Folks Restaurant, Ponderosa Steakhouses, Popeye's Famous Chicken, Rally's Hamburgers, Round Table Pizza, Sbarro, Schlotzski's Deli, Shakey's Pizza, Smoothie King, Sonic Drive In, Steak Escape, Sub Station II, Subway Taco Bell, Taco Make,r Tastee-Freeze, TCBY Treats, TOGO's Sandwiches, Truckstops of America, Waffle House, Weinersnitzel, Wendy's Hamburgers?

Well if you do, then you and you family and friends need these national coupon books. I have to take my kids to McDonalds at least 3-4 times a week and the coupons JUST from McDonalds save over $50. But you get all of the other restaurants as well! Each book cost $30 each including shipping or the best deal is $99 gets you 5 books. I gave out the books to my offcie staff for Christmas and they just love them. All of the coupons contain buy one get one free offers. Like free pizzas or free dinner buffets. Pretty cool for gamblers who dont want to spend too much time cooking!! Click the link below to learn about the books or just send me an email to

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Here is the website to see about the coupons. After you see it, I am sure that you will get 5 books. The McDonalds coupons ALONE save you $50, but then you get Burger King and Wendys as well. Oh and if you think that your Salad eating friend wont like these, well you are wrong. You get free salads at McDonalds, Wndys and BurgerKing and those salads normally cost about $4.00 each. It really is a good deal and I am sure that Bucsfan will want one since lal he eats are salads! Here is the link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x

At least check out the link and come back and tell me what you think

Hell, you even get coupons to the General's favorite place, DENNY'S!
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 02-12-17 at 09:52 PM.

12 Last