sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    you know whats really sad sweep.....you were offered every opportunity in life and you blew it....it really has to suck to go through life and think that every day.....going to work at night making 10-11 bucks an hour for the rest of your miserable life....I can see how one would turn to drugs.....

PO i'll see you in Vegas in July pal....trust me

You're a clown dude. I caught you on 2 failed troll jobs and now you got your panties in a bunch.

Call the SH poker room and ask for Rhianna....Ill put you on for 25% of me free and clear.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    You're a clown dude. I caught you on 2 failed troll jobs and now you got your panties in a bunch.

Call the SH poker room and ask for Rhianna....Ill put you on for 25% of me free and clear.

like I'd need you for anything in life

Sweep we are hiring for cart boys for the upcoming season.....$9 an hour plus tips......some fresh air out of that factory you work at in Camden will do you some good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Stalk much MR Internet Keyboard Warrior??????

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    205 MY ASS!

If you are 205, then you must be 5 foot 5!

You look at least 250 in those pics. You look like you should be on Dateline To Catch a Predator. The only pussy that you have seen in the past 20 years was your neighbors cat
    PO69 commenting on someone's weight???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    fukin poker pro selling coupon books online

playersonly69
    I posted this at a another site, but i think that this site has quite a few college students so it may be better to post it here.

Do you ever eat at any of the places below?

A & W, Arby's,
    Auntie Anne's, Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's, Blimpie's, Bojangles, Bresler's Ice Cream, Burger King, Captain D's, Carl's Jr, Carvel Ice Cream, Charlies' Steakery, Checkers, Chick-Fil-A, Chubby's Diner, Church's Chicken, Cinnabon, Coldstone's Creamery, Country Pride Restaurant, Dairy Queen, Denny's, Domino's Pizza, Donato's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, East Of Chicago Pizza, Edy's, Gloria Jeans' Coffee, Godfather's Pizza, Great Steak & Potato, Haagen-Dazs, Hardee's, Heavenly Ham, Hogi-Yogi (3 coupons), Hungry Howie's, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt, IHOP, Jersey Mike's Subs, Jimmy John's Subs, Johnny Rockets, KFC, Kettle Restaurant, Krystal's, Lee's Famous Chicken, Little Caesar's Pizza, Long John Silver's, Manhattan Bagels, McDonald's, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Mrs. Field's Cookies, Nathan's Famous Orange Julius, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Perkin's Restaurant, Pizza Factory, Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Po Folks Restaurant, Ponderosa Steakhouses, Popeye's Famous Chicken, Rally's Hamburgers, Round Table Pizza, Sbarro, Schlotzski's Deli, Shakey's Pizza, Smoothie King, Sonic Drive In, Steak Escape, Sub Station II, Subway Taco Bell, Taco Make,r Tastee-Freeze, TCBY Treats, TOGO's Sandwiches, Truckstops of America, Waffle House, Weinersnitzel, Wendy's Hamburgers?

Well if you do, then you and you family and friends need these national coupon books. I have to take my kids to McDonalds at least 3-4 times a week and the coupons JUST from McDonalds save over $50. But you get all of the other restaurants as well! Each book cost $30 each including shipping or the best deal is $99 gets you 5 books. I gave out the books to my offcie staff for Christmas and they just love them. All of the coupons contain buy one get one free offers. Like free pizzas or free dinner buffets. Pretty cool for gamblers who dont want to spend too much time cooking!! Click the link below to learn about the books or just send me an email to

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Here is the website to see about the coupons. After you see it, I am sure that you will get 5 books. The McDonalds coupons ALONE save you $50, but then you get Burger King and Wendys as well. Oh and if you think that your Salad eating friend wont like these, well you are wrong. You get free salads at McDonalds, Wndys and BurgerKing and those salads normally cost about $4.00 each. It really is a good deal and I am sure that Bucsfan will want one since lal he eats are salads! Here is the link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x

At least check out the link and come back and tell me what you think

Hell, you even get coupons to the General's favorite place, DENNY'S!
    these poor fukin kids.....never had a chance in life

First 12