sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

5 dimes nbookmaker dimond acr network was down and money desapers after system cru

iI was playing some tournaments and cash games, when all the network went down.
    It happens every day, and never have issues. however, there are records missing of tables that i was having profits, and the whole balance vanished.
    I contacted live support, and they indicated problems with the network and they will revise whatever was wrong according to the live help person, that have no idea of what is going on.
    If some of you were playing please review your statements and balances,
    i will have to wait till tomorrow to see if the money shows up,( i really doubt it)
    The first indication that something was going wrong when the say it takes about an hour to credit a tournament win.

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    iI was playing some tournaments and cash games, when all the network went down.
    It happens every day, and never have issues. however, there are records missing of tables that i was having profits, and the whole balance vanished.
    I contacted live support, and they indicated problems with the network and they will revise whatever was wrong according to the live help person, that have no idea of what is going on.
    If some of you were playing please review your statements and balances,
    i will have to wait till tomorrow to see if the money shows up,( i really doubt it)
    The first indication that something was going wrong when the say it takes about an hour to credit a tournament win.
    ACR, meaning Americas Card Room? I play on Black chip which is also a skin of ACR.....i wasnt playing there tonight, so hopefully it didnt affect me.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

i ll never play again in that garbage, of site.loaded with
    bot and rigged to the max.
    Last edited by sinmiedo; 04-27-16 at 06:58 AM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

All those rooms part of the (not) winning poker network. Horrible software. Horrible volume. Just, horrible.

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Don't see why you are not just playing on Stars dude. Pretty sure you guys have Party and 888 also right?

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i ll never play again in that garbage, of site.loaded with
    bot and rigged to the max.
    ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH! Man how I wish there was a good place to play for USA. My bankroll never grows as fast as I think it should when I constantly get it in WAY WAY ahead to the donks and they hit their miracle 2 outter on the river tons of the time. It's such a joke. I dunno it's like the entire world is corrupted including all the worlds governments, financial institutions, etc, etc, and people expect offshore poker sites to be legit? Haha.

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    Don't see why you are not just playing on Stars dude. Pretty sure you guys have Party and 888 also right?
    Wish like hell I could play on those sites...

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Stars is finally legal in NJ, just time before it is everywhere else i believe.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Cheating in online poker is coming out more and more. It's hard to trust cards generated from a program which is considered "random".
    It seems everything involving money some how someone is looking for an edge. Ped's in all sports, bots, stock marker...you name it. For anything to think that something is complete legit is out of there minds. I'm not some conspiracy theorist but I'm realistic. Usually trust your gut instinct and if something smells like shit....well you know the rest.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

the sites with "the beast" or whatever it is are almost unbeatable unless you're grinding your ass off or just taking shots. Rake is brutal