astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Anyone who thinks the mod for poker is doing great is a complete idiot.

They recycle the same, sorry, old contests everytime without any thought.

Nothing is ever updated. Nothing is ever addressed.

They start a poll about weekend tournaments, then completely ignore it.

When they do post it's routinely incorrect.

The only way to get anything done is to bitch about it for a week straight or more.

Replace Sam with nobody and I'd, honestly, not be able to tell much of a difference.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Anyone who thinks the mod for poker is doing great is a complete idiot.

They recycle the same, sorry, old contests everytime without any thought.

Nothing is ever updated. Nothing is ever addressed.

They start a poll about weekend tournaments, then completely ignore it.

When they do post it's routinely incorrect.

The only way to get anything done is to bitch about it for a week straight or more.

Replace Sam with nobody and I'd, honestly, not be able to tell much of a difference.
    I don't understand what makes you feel so entitled to a FREE PROMOTION? You can't just be grateful that they are doing this at all? I gave $100 dollars to a charity to become an SBR PRO. I do that anyways every year regardless and you should as well if you don't. So what's the big deal? I could see your point if this was a paying community. They could take it all away and SBR would be just fine. You loud mouths are going to ruin it for us all. Just continue to take your FREE points buy an amazon gift card wants in a while and calm down. Get 1st place like USC did last night and you won't need the top 1000 to see where you're at!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    I don't understand what makes you feel so entitled to a FREE PROMOTION? You can't just be grateful that they are doing this at all? I gave $100 dollars to a charity to become an SBR PRO. I do that anyways every year regardless and you should as well if you don't. So what's the big deal? I could see your point if this was a paying community. They could take it all away and SBR would be just fine. You loud mouths are going to ruin it for us all. Just continue to take your FREE points buy an amazon gift card wants in a while and calm down.GET 1ST PLACE LIKE USCPHILLY DID last night and you won't need to top 1000 to see where you're at!

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    You can be a whiner or a winner! I'm glad you stepped up and knocked that out.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

with that being said my cash streak of 7 straight comes to an end with my KK losing to AA....yes the doom switch has be turned on......dam you sammy

getting back to the topic in hand....i don't think that asking for an update that has occurred everyday before noon and now after sammy gets his feelings hurt is know where to be found and oh by the way on the last day of the promotion is a bit much.....but hey....many something happened to the report....

hoping my 4500 and change gets me there!!
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 04-20-16 at 02:55 PM.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    I don't understand what makes you feel so entitled to a FREE PROMOTION? You can't just be grateful that they are doing this at all? I gave $100 dollars to a charity to become an SBR PRO. I do that anyways every year regardless and you should as well if you don't. So what's the big deal? I could see your point if this was a paying community. They could take it all away and SBR would be just fine. You loud mouths are going to ruin it for us all. Just continue to take your FREE points buy an amazon gift card wants in a while and calm down. Get 1st place like USC did last night and you won't need the top 1000 to see where you're at!

On the final day of the promotion you don't take the 30 seconds to post a list?

As I said before, anyone who thinks the poker mod is doing a good job is an idiot.

First 12