Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Cashing in a Tournament here.....

I cashed in my first tournament here earlier, but the betpoints do not show in my account yet. Does it take 24hrs or get added weekly? Sorry for the dumb question.

Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

You cashed and got "poker points" which means you have to roll them over first before you can use them anywhere else.

Cashier menu, poker points, should show you how many you have, hands played and hands needed for rollover.

Hope that helps!

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

You need to roll it over at the tables. Go join a ring game.

Broke Homey

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper30 View Post
    You cashed and got "poker points" which means you have to roll them over first before you can use them anywhere else.

Cashier menu, poker points, should show you how many you have, hands played and hands needed for rollover.

Hope that helps!
    TY for the help!

Broke Homey

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    You need to roll it over at the tables. Go join a ring game.
    TY and i will in an hour or so. If anyone likes donations sit with Broke Homey........

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Homey View Post
    TY and i will in an hour or so. If anyone likes donations sit with Broke Homey........
    You need to become a pro to sit and the real tables. Otherwise expect to wait for weeks to play...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Non-pros and Pros are not allowed to sit at same cash table. I always assumed it was to avoid multiple account point dumping?

Broke Homey

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Non-pros and Pros are not allowed to sit at same cash table. I always assumed it was to avoid multiple account point dumping?
    That stinks, But i have been thinking of doing the pro status for a minute now anyway. I didnt mean i would chip dump when i said donations, I just run like garbage lol...........

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

That stinks, But i have been thinking of doing the pro status for a minute now anyway. I didnt mean i would chip dump when i said donations, I just run like garbage lol...........
    Pro is definitely worth it if you plan to play poker daily. Let alone trivia twice a week plus all the weekly & monthly contests.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

homey is a good dude.....knocked my set of queens out yesterday with a flush

turn pro pal

Broke Homey

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    homey is a good dude.....knocked my set of queens out yesterday with a flush

turn pro pal
    Ty for the kind words Philly! But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again lol.....

I just busted like 14th when a short stack in early position all in shoved for 13ish bb, i re pop all in for 30ish bb in mid pos, then a call from the cut off (i think). 3 way all in pot- 10 10 for shorty,QQ for me and AKoff for the gambler and binks the A on the flop, blah shit happens but when it all went in the middle i was ahead, not much more you can do than that and there will be another tournament tomorrow.
    See you at the tables,

Broke Homey

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Pro is definitely worth it if you plan to play poker daily. Let alone trivia twice a week plus all the weekly & monthly contests.
    Definitely.. at least as an American. It pays for itself in gift cards very quickly. I've cashed out $1495 in gift cards in 11 months, plus a $30 donation to St Jude.

When I go out of town I grab some gift cards to BK for the road, then pizza and Red Robin while I'm there.