Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I need help

Hey Guys,
    I'm the last guy who should be asking here but honestly I need some help.
    What I need is to keep away from SBR poker except for Tournies and RO. So if you see me sit down remind me to leave, if I stay and don't mention RO give me hell. Give me no incentive to stay put.

I need this help bad. I recently had another hospital stay and Ol Bored here is worse for the wear. When I get sicker I get stressed and desperate to talk to people. When I sit at the tables and lose. Then I get more stressed/sicker because all I want is to sit and talk and now have no chips to do it. That has always been the source of my SBR poker addiction and my defaulting on loans. That and of course my own inability to control that addiction and act like an adult about it when I let my addiction win.

But honestly it's not just my health, but I need to stay away to get better as a player. I realized I've been playing SBR poker since it opened with just SNGs. Not only have I got worst as a player, But I have not one time in any major tourney Cashed. Qualified yes, Came close to bubble yes. But Not one Cash, Not one World or Ryders Cup.. Nothing.

So please I know it will be hard not to clean out my fishy arse at the tables for a while. But I need it.
    Last edited by Chipup; 01-27-16 at 02:48 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sorry for your turn of events, Pup.....

after bubbling today, I don't have much in the way of pts I can toss your way....

If I can ever shed the doom switch and get several loans paid off myself, I'll try to help you out.....

Good Luck in the meantime......

AD

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

It sound like even being around the whole site of SBR is bad for your health. DO yourself a favor and just leave the whole site including poker for a month or two
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Taking a break may help. I started SBR poker in June of 14. So not even two years in and I'm feeling burned out. It hit me at the turn of this year. I practically have to force myself to play daily because of having 3 year long challenges. I play more carefree since I lost patience, which is not good. Last year I cashed almost 13k points. First month this year I only have 420. And I won 5K points in the Player's Championship tourney a few weeks ago on top of the 13k, so you'd think that would reboot my desire. I think it did the opposite...