SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Antonio Esfandiari DQ'd from PCA Main Event for pissing in a bottle

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news...nder-the-table

Poker legend Antonio Esfandiari was disqualified from play in this week’s $5,300 buy-in PokerStars Caribbean Adventure main event for something he did underneath the table.
    Esfandiari and poker-playing businessman Bill Perkins had a prop bet that called for Esfandiari to lunge everywhere he went for 48 hours. The bet began on Jan. 8.
    It’s unclear how much it was for, but the three-time WSOP bracelet winner called the prop bet “massive.”
    “Been lunging around my hotel room all day,” Esfandiari later Tweeted. “Just going to the bathroom and back is starting take a toll on my legs. I am in trouble [tomorrow]!”
    After awhile of avoiding all methods of getting around besides lunging, Esfandiari apparently found himself with the need to use the restroom during play on Monday and didn’t want to lunge all the way there to the use the toilet. He decided to urinate in a container underneath the table, according to various Tweets and media reports. Esfandiari himself hasn’t explicitly said what he did, but he did confirm what had transpired when replying to a flood of comments on social media.
    Esfandiari has apologized for the incident, calling his actions “unacceptable” and saying that he was “not happy with myself today.” He did say he won the prop bet.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

under/over on how much he won?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

All that matters is Antonio won his "massive" prop bet, which obviously takes precedence over a $5,300 buy in.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

These guys are fukkin strange

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

these aren't poker players

they are tv personalities

Igor_1965